Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3936 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2013, 05:48:45 PM »
it's okay man, i'll have the sports section back to normal in no time

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
i think cats have unrealistic expectations for this forum if they looking for consistency and standards

maybe about 5-8 years ago but not now.

back in the day dubcc was known  at the other wc forums as the forum where the staff had a stick in its ass now theres no real structure here at all

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »
i think cats have unrealistic expectations for this forum if they looking for consistency and standards

maybe about 5-8 years ago but not now.

back in the day dubcc was known  at the other wc forums as the forum where the staff had a stick in its ass now theres no real structure here at all

i had no idea this place existed until Crooked hip hop weekly's began and I've been posting on rap forums since i was like 11 ish.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 05:57:53 PM »
i found this forum looking for daz forum.

LYRIDER

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2013, 10:51:06 PM »
Oh yeah, Louis. Tell me when did i ban you?

P.S.: If you're addin' rappers as your friends on Facebook, you shouldn't be callin' anybody a wigger.

Like i give a damn .... Im ip banned actually since i call u out in tha tray deee thread but like i Said im good ...
And dont send me those Private msg we aint cool ... Say what u Gotta say broekka

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2013, 10:55:07 PM »
my life aint ruined u over exaggerating ass muthafuckaz....i was simply pointin out that half the sports section is gone and no one even noticin cuz mods on here dont give a shit about shiet. calm yaself, hoes

LMAO. The back track. Classic.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 10:58:52 PM »
Backtrack ? Like u sayin ud smoke infinite out after he said he'd whoop ur ass when he comes to NY again, u fuckin faggot?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:01:27 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
Oh yeah, Louis. Tell me when did i ban you?

P.S.: If you're addin' rappers as your friends on Facebook, you shouldn't be callin' anybody a wigger.

Like i give a damn .... Im ip banned actually since i call u out in tha tray deee thread but like i Said im good ...
And dont send me those Private msg we aint cool ... Say what u Gotta say broekka

lol he's abusing his powers in other ways too..this deformed lookin punk just edited a thread of mine to try and troll me, smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »
Backtrack ? Like u sayin ud smoke infinite out after he said he'd whoop ur ass wheb he comes to NY again, u fuckin faggot?

Yeah, you back trackin'. You were playin' your nerd role and trying to "keep order" on here because this is your livelihood on here. But then when niggas started laughin' at you, you tried to play off. We see it, fam, we see it.

And I addressed that in another thread I know your nerd ass been lurkin' in. Another failed attempt to try to air a nigga out because you mad, bringing shit from thread to thread, tryna plant ideas.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 11:10:41 PM »
Bro.. Infinite shitted in ur mouth, on some real shit. Ur gayness knows no bounds.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:27 PM »
Lol, little nigga can't handle the truth.

Sons in more denial than a kid finding out Santa is just ya parents.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 11:27:30 PM »
HE SAID HE WAS GUNA WHOOP UR ASS AND U SAID U WERE GUNA SMOKE HIM OUT

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2013, 01:30:08 AM »
I never made a post in sports ever so I'm Gucci  8)

Okka

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2013, 02:53:24 AM »

You haven't been IP banned and i have never banned you. I'm lookin' at your account now and it doesn't say that you're banned.

Like Petey said if you can't post your picture, there must be somethin' you hidin'. So shut your fuckin mouth if you can't come up with a picture of yourself.

lol he's abusing his powers in other ways too..this deformed lookin punk just edited a thread of mine to try and troll me, smfh

Deformed lookin' punk? Hahahah, i would beat the shit out you if we'd ever bump heads, i can guarantee you that. The taller you are the harder you fall, specially when you a skinny delusional rich boy who ain't probably ever been in a fight before. You're the biggest joke on this motherfuckin forum. Always have been and always will be and if you really think otherwise than you really are retarded. I still don't know if you're even serious with this L.A.M.B. shit or just trollin' with that bullshit.

LYRIDER

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2013, 04:02:00 AM »
It says " sorry but ure banned from using this forum"
But again it dont faze me  ...
I aint here to play the tuff Guy or ebangin like you ... I did my thang here by contributin as better as i could ... Now its just Time for me to move on .
BTW y would u like to see à pic of me .... Wanna join my Groupie list ? :laugh: