Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3925 times)

Okka

Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2013, 05:05:27 AM »
How can you post if you are banned? If i had banned you, you would NOT be able to post. Do you understand English? I haven't banned you. Do you get it or do i have to take screenshots of your account and your profile to prove that you are not banned? Also there are other people with banning powers, i am not the only one that is able to ban people. I ain't tryin' to play no tough guy here because it's useless, we all live in different countries. I have always said that i'm here to talk about music, but y'all just keep on talkin' shit about me and i ain't supposed to say anythin' back? Fuck that. Why do i wanna see your picture? Your scared to show your face on Facebook and other sites and then you callin' me ugly. Yeah, i'm a ugly bastard. I don't give a fuck, i ain't never claimed to be a pretty boy. Now let's see your picture or just shut the fuck up.

LYRIDER

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2013, 05:32:25 AM »
Stop those lies sokka ... I CAN only post from my phone and this happened the day after i dissed u ... But  it Was à legit move from u or whoever
Im bout to delete my account anyway ...
I never acted hard with anyone before but i could not help it  since u acted So powerfull wit dat feraht Guy or what the hell is name is .
Now i find it funny u lurked everywhere to find a pic of me ... Send me a friend request brokka .. Imma add u  :laugh:

Okka

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2013, 07:17:10 AM »

Do you see now? What's the difference with your account and and a bot's account that i just BANNED. You said ages ago that you don't really understand English and it really looks like you were right, my man. I ain't got nothin' against you and i did not ban you when you were defendin' Ferhat for whatever reason. You a cool poster, no beef.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »
Stop those lies sokka ... I CAN only post from my phone and this happened the day after i dissed u ... But  it Was à legit move from u or whoever
Im bout to delete my account anyway ...
I never acted hard with anyone before but i could not help it  since u acted So powerfull wit dat feraht Guy or what the hell is name is .
Now i find it funny u lurked everywhere to find a pic of me ... Send me a friend request brokka .. Imma add u  :laugh:

don't delete your account, what's the point in that?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
wow, those spam bots are from Turkey?  that's hilarious

Okka

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 09:48:39 AM »
Yeah, there's no need to delete your account. You're a good poster, but like i said i just respond when you say somethin' to me or about me, that's all.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »
Like i give a damn .... Im ip banned actually since i call u out in tha tray deee thread but like i Said im good ...
And dont send me those Private msg we aint cool ... Say what u Gotta say broekka

You haven't been IP banned and i have never banned you. I'm lookin' at your account now and it doesn't say that you're banned.

Like Petey said if you can't post your picture, there must be somethin' you hidin'. So shut your fuckin mouth if you can't come up with a picture of yourself.

lol he's abusing his powers in other ways too..this deformed lookin punk just edited a thread of mine to try and troll me, smfh

Deformed lookin' punk? Hahahah, i would beat the shit out you if we'd ever bump heads, i can guarantee you that. The taller you are the harder you fall, specially when you a skinny delusional rich boy who ain't probably ever been in a fight before. You're the biggest joke on this motherfuckin forum. Always have been and always will be and if you really think otherwise than you really are retarded. I still don't know if you're even serious with this L.A.M.B. shit or just trollin' with that bullshit.

LMFAO! thats too much

again, ur not fit to be a mod if ur editing posts to troll cats, u fuckin retarded lookin mongoloid.

also, please let me know when ur deformed ass is ever in LA... thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:20:13 PM by Okka »

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2013, 10:16:32 AM »

I aint here to play the tuff Guy or ebangin like you ...

that was pretty hilarious.... dude talkin about beatin peoples asses, but he looks like the typa cat who would accidentally sock himself in the head if he ever swung on some1 lmao

Okka

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »
You're the one who looks like a retard with your mouth open with your soulless eyes in those old pictures i have seen of you. You actually might be mentally handicapped if you're serious with that LAMB shit for real. Clint Dogg has had more success than you will ever have. It's time to give it up, Ali G. Just stick to livin' in your little fantasy world and stay online here all the time like you always do. You ain't nothin' but a bitch in real life. Stick to beatin' up helpless women. That's all you will ever be, a delusional woman beater that raps about horrorcore because he can't rap about real life shit. You'll always be the biggest joke on this forum. What the fuck you talkin' about Los Angeles for, you dumb jew? You live out there with the rich folks, talkin' like you some tough guy. Kill yourself. I'm not even gonna start with your old threads, if i ever told some of my friends about you and your "questions" and all the shit you been through, motherfuckers would be laughin' for weeks. I was wasted in that picture makin' a dumb ass face, it's a shame i can't say the same shit about your pictures where you're lookin like one of them dudes from New Jersey Shore, but with Snoop Dogg's body. Damn, i feel sorry for you dude.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 11:41:02 AM by Okka »

Okka

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
I edited that poll just to help you out, homie. People demanded for more choices. Your brother has an account here and he's a homosexual, right?

LYRIDER

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »

My english is good enought to understand this .... ::)

Okka

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2013, 12:07:33 PM »
I really don't know what's up with that because i didn't ban you. I'll ask Jome about that and how we can get rid of it.

EDIT: Did you have another account here?

LYRIDER

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2013, 12:37:56 PM »
No need to do So .... Im done here ...

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2013, 01:00:11 PM »
You're the one who looks like a retard with your mouth open with your soulless eyes in those old pictures i have seen of you. You actually might be mentally handicapped if you're serious with that LAMB shit for real. Clint Dogg has had more success than you will ever have. It's time to give it up, Ali G. Just stick to livin' in your little fantasy world and stay online here all the time like you always do. You ain't nothin' but a bitch in real life. Stick to beatin' up helpless women. That's all you will ever be, a delusional woman beater that raps about horrorcore because he can't rap about real life shit. You'll always be the biggest joke on this forum. What the fuck you talkin' about Los Angeles for, you dumb jew? You live out there with the rich folks, talkin' like you some tough guy. Kill yourself. I'm not even gonna start with your old threads, if i ever told some of my friends about you and your "questions" and all the shit you been through, motherfuckers would be laughin' for weeks. I was wasted in that picture makin' a dumb ass face, it's a shame i can't say the same shit about your pictures where you're lookin like one of them dudes from New Jersey Shore, but with Snoop Dogg's body. Damn, i feel sorry for you dude.

lmao@"soulless eyes"..it's called bein on drugs, ya retarded lookin retard. unlike u, i've posted pics here in which i look normal. obviously, i cant say the same for ur mongoloid lookin ass, cuz u look like uve never sniffed a pussy in ur life in every fuckin pic thats ever leaked of u. straight up, how do u have the nerve to talk, my boy? look at the pictures again. foreal, tho. if u really do have down syndrome, i'm sorry...but please dont ever comment on someones looks with a face like that. as for LAMB, we've already had our fair share of success, and we've just started, haven't even put anything out yet, ya godamn eurofag. who are u to comment on what goes on out here? bringin up clint dogg and shit lmao...unlike clint dogg, we've had a good amount of people feelin our shit, including some of the more respected posters here (which u clearly aint a part of), and locally makin noise....how dare u open ur mouth like ur opinion holds some credibility around here?

my entire life has been put out on the forum, and im still standin strong. the most u can come up with is that i'm a "rich woman beater", both of which are false...then u talkin about LA like u aint a eurofag and like u really know whats goin on out here. we know nothin of u, and yet ur pic is enough for me to have a huge edge over you. fall back, mongoloid.

did u really get that angry over lookin retarded that u had to go and abuse ur mod powers to edit my thread, though? seriously. that shits anger in its purest form homie. no way around it.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »
I edited that poll just to help you out, homie. People demanded for more choices. Your brother has an account here and he's a homosexual, right?

all that did was a.)prove ur not fit to be a mod, due to u bein prone to power abuse, immediately after accidentally deleting half a section of threads. and b.)u got angry as fuck that i made fun of how retarded u look....also, u only made it so that cham and rapsodie are now losing to my brother in a poll of who the most homosexual is. good job, mongoloid.