Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3928 times)

Okka

Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2013, 01:16:24 PM »
I ain't angry at you man. I just feel sorry for you. I've been drinkin' and doin' drugs since i was a kid so don't talk to me about that shit, you fuckin moron. I grew up around people that are dead today because of dope and people who go to prison all the fuckin time. I got taken to custody when i was a kid cause i was fightin and stompin motherfuckers out every week and got in trouble with the police all the time. I've been in prison and that's somethin' you will never have to experience in your whole motherfuckin life. I spent 7 months there out of my 2 year sentence. You should be happy that you were born to a rich family, you fuckin moron and not try to act like you been through some rough times and like your life is hard. Have you ever been in a small cell for weeks just cause you're loyal to your friends and your family and all you can do is read books and listen to a radio station that plays some bullshit ass music? I doubt it, bitch. I don't know what the fuck makes you think i look like i'm retarded, my nose has been broken a couple of times and i ain't never got it fixed, same shit with my jaw. I see through you though, you ain't no tough guy. My pops was a boxer and i know a thing or two about fightin' and i would love to get in the ring without gloves with your skinny wannabe gangster ass and sock you a few times in that glass jaw of yours. I think that would you make realize some shit about your life. You're livin' in a delusional state of mind, boy. I've seen what drugs can do to people. I hope it ain't the case with you.

Heinz

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
I wonder if it is possible for a mod to get banned?

Sauna FTW!

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »
I ain't angry at you man. I just feel sorry for you. I've been drinkin' and doin' drugs since i was a kid so don't talk to me about that shit, you fuckin moron. I grew up around people that are dead today because of dope and people who go to prison all the fuckin time. I got taken to custody when i was a kid cause i was fightin and stompin motherfuckers out every week and got in trouble with the police all the time. I've been in prison and that's somethin' you will never have to experience in your whole motherfuckin life. I spent 7 months there out of my 2 year sentence. You should be happy that you were born to a rich family, you fuckin moron and not try to act like you been through some rough times and like your life is hard. Have you ever been in a small cell for weeks just cause you're loyal to your friends and your family and all you can do is read books and listen to a radio station that plays some bullshit ass music? I doubt it, bitch. I don't know what the fuck makes you think i look like i'm retarded, my nose has been broken a couple of times and i ain't never got it fixed, same shit with my jaw. I see through you though, you ain't no tough guy. My pops was a boxer and i know a thing or two about fightin' and i would love to get in the ring without gloves with your skinny wannabe gangster ass and sock you a few times in that glass jaw of yours. I think that would you make realize some shit about your life. You're livin' in a delusional state of mind, boy. I've seen what drugs can do to people. I hope it ain't the case with you.

dont feel sorry for any1 cud, u look like a female would spit in ur face if u ever tried to holler. and lmfao@pullin the g card, "I've been to jail!"..newsflash, mongoloid, I been to jail too and it's nothin to brag about. U soundin hella pathetic right about now, brodie...either way, I never claimed to have it rough growin up.. At the same time, I was never "rich". I'm just a regular muthafucka who was born to a family who migrated here from Israel. And I also have nothin against u, other than the fact that u make a terrible mod.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 01:44:45 PM by NIKCC »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »
Post counts have been the most important thing to Nik for over a decade now
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »
Post counts have been the most important thing to Nik for over a decade now

Carlos, I can give a shit less bout my posts.. I've lost close to 40,000 posts here, why the fuck would I even care bout an account with 8000 posts? Fuckin idiot.

Okka

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2013, 02:00:34 PM »

dont feel sorry for any1 cud, u look like a female would spit in ur face if u ever tried to holler. and lmfao@pullin the g card, "I've been to jail!"..newsflash, mongoloid, I been to jail too and it's nothin to brag about. U soundin hella pathetic right about now, brodie...either way, I never claimed to have it rough growin up.. At the same time, I was never "rich". I'm just a regular muthafucka who was born to a family who migrated here from Israel. And I also have nothin against u, other than the fact that u make a terrible mod.

I ain't tryin to pull no G card, i don't like to talk about my personal life shit here, but you always been actin' like you supposed to be some tough guy just because you live in Los Angeles and i'm gettin' tired of that same ol' bullshit. I've been gettin pussy since i was 15. I know i'm ugly, i never cared about that shit. I know how to talk that smooth shit and play my cards right. Motherfuckers been sayin i look like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" since i was a kid and i ain't never got mad at anybody or when people say i look like Gollum from The Lord Of The Rings. I don't give a fuck. When i troll and talk bullshit it's just jokes. If people get hurt because of that, it's their fault because they can't take a joke. If you think that's a reason good enough for me not to be a moderator, that's cool. You need to talk with Jome about that.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MANDINGO MEN NOT MAKING LOVE TO ME AND MY SON AND YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING OVER POSTS?  :loser:

ELANO, DO MAMA A SOLID AND GO CHECK BACKPAGE

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MANDINGO MEN NOT MAKING LOVE TO ME AND MY SON AND YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING OVER POSTS?  :loser:

ELANO, DO MAMA A SOLID AND GO CHECK BACKPAGE

This post helped me see the light . This my last time

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
I just noticed okka edited my post in here to remove his pic.. Whack

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
When you lost your post counts you cried and bitched and begged for them back, stop frontin Nik I thought you kept it real
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
When you lost your post counts you cried and bitched and begged for them back, stop frontin Nik I thought you kept it real

lies...i actually stopped postin for a while after my account was deleted and never asked for my posts or mod position back.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2013, 04:59:10 PM »
I'm talking about when overseer finally grew a pair and banned you permanently the first time ever
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
I'm talking about when overseer finally grew a pair and banned you permanently the first time ever

oh when i was 14.. i can name a few things u did back then that far outweigh the embarrassment factor of askin for posts back, holmes

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2013, 08:21:19 PM »
damn yall still crying about this shit

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2013, 08:24:18 PM »
nikky is a bitch and bitches be crying all the time  :'(