Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3927 times)

Sccit

Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »
nikky is a bitch and bitches be crying all the time  :'(

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »
KMACK ARE YOU MANDINGO?

SINCERELY GIOVANNA ELANO

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2013, 11:05:36 PM »
I'm talking about when overseer finally grew a pair and banned you permanently the first time ever

oh when i was 14.. i can name a few things u did back then that far outweigh the embarrassment factor of askin for posts back, holmes
So can I about you, all I was saying was your love for how many posts you have has been deep for over a decade already...
The West is Back

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2013, 11:18:41 PM »
Post counts have been the most important thing to Nik for over a decade now

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2013, 12:32:46 AM »
I'm talking about when overseer finally grew a pair and banned you permanently the first time ever

oh when i was 14.. i can name a few things u did back then that far outweigh the embarrassment factor of askin for posts back, holmes
So can I about you, all I was saying was your love for how many posts you have has been deep for over a decade already...

considerin I don't give a fuck bout my post count now, id say ya wrong, los

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2013, 11:14:51 PM »
nikky is a bitch and bitches be crying all the time  :'(

is that your main squeeze nikky  :-*

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2013, 12:33:21 AM »
Yes

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
im glad you came out nik

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2013, 02:35:19 PM »
Don't get too excited, ur only my main squeeze virtually

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

you stopped caring when I brought it up or you wouldn't have made this thread, Elliot
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2013, 08:13:28 PM »

you stopped caring when I brought it up or you wouldn't have made this thread, Elliot
lol Carlos u tryin too hard, chill .. Like I said, why would I care about my post count on an account with 8000 posts when I already had 40,000+?..ur kind ain't too smart, are they?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
nice try nikky you came out  :-* you have a thing for Asians im happy for you queers

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
nice try nikky you came out  :-* you have a thing for Asians im happy for you queers

I don't have a thing for Asians, y'all have a thing for me faggot my boy

Fraxxx

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2013, 02:35:50 AM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.

He changed his name and made it look like it was a bot name, usually i check the the topic and delete the post that the bot has made and then ban the bot and delete the account, but this time i just clicked on the name and clicked the ban button. Didn't even see Hack's signature. I came online and there was like 10 bots that had made posts, so i don't know what happened. I just got confused. I ain't got nothin against Hack and he knows it. I wasn't abusin my powers, you French faggot.

French faggot? :D Ok, I think you just been angry at that time. Thanks though for the very good explanation. I only said it would be bullshit without one. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Okka

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2013, 02:39:13 AM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.

He changed his name and made it look like it was a bot name, usually i check the the topic and delete the post that the bot has made and then ban the bot and delete the account, but this time i just clicked on the name and clicked the ban button. Didn't even see Hack's signature. I came online and there was like 10 bots that had made posts, so i don't know what happened. I just got confused. I ain't got nothin against Hack and he knows it. I wasn't abusin my powers, you French faggot.

French faggot? :D Ok, I think you just been angry at that time. Thanks though for the very good explanation. I only said it would be bullshit without one. 8)

Hahahah, that "French faggot" comment wasn't directed at you :D