Author Topic: The new future Hip-Hop "It" girl you will know in the future. Iggy Azalea  (Read 1032 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
bitches hype is dyin down faster than kreayshawn's....and she has aids

I didn't think she was actually good, but she doesn't have aids and is nice to look at.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

I like how the new "it" girl in hip hop is promoted by showing pics of her ass and no music. Mainstream music is a fucking joke.

Calling them how I see them. I tried to listen to her music, sucked. But she has the look and willing to show her ass, she'll be big. Guess she's Kanye's jump off as Kim is about to pop.

You're calling them how your tv tells you to.

Exactly, and that's who gets big sadly. Not saying it's right, just saying that's what will happen.

But you're as guilty as them promoting it the same way. Just sayin.

Not promoting, just posting a nice looking lady in the G-Spot!

Dog, you yourself said she is the new "it" girl in hip hop, own that shit hombre. Your taste in hip hop up to this point was pretty good. You only call this girl hip hop cuz your tv/radio told you to. Aint shit hip hop about this broad.

I'd also say that Nikki is Hip-Hop's current "It" girl, and I don't like her music either. Same with Drake being Hip-Hop's "It" guy. Being the "It" person is EXACTLY who radio tells me. Maybe in all my years listening to Hip-Hop, I've accepted that my opinion of who should be the "It" person and who is the "It" person are two different things. Trust me when I say the only mainstream artist I listen to is Kendrick Lamar and if I'm feeling in a dancing mood, Wiz Khalifa. Since I am NOT invested in any artist success anymore, I can sit back and look and say, this person will be huge.

I was listening to Jeff Chang talk. He is a Bay area professor who use to be a Hip-Hop writer. He talked about writing during the MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice era. He said that he only wanted to cover "real" Hip-Hop and not just Rap. But once he realized that the public doesn't like "real" Hip-Hop and instead goes for this commercialized version of Rap music, he started to notice he really was a cultural writer and not really a Hip-Hop writer. I kind of knew about this, but as I am starting to think of new columns to write for DubCNN, I am realizing that there is a difference to what DubCNN covers and what the mainstream what. But the difference, I am not writing in the 90's where my only outlet is a mainstream mag which dictates what I write. Instead I am free to write about my love, which is westcoast Hip-Hop. But to not recognize that someone like Iggy Azalea isn't inline to be the next "It" girl by radio and TV standards would be to turn a blind eye. And only the Illuminati has a blind eye.

I get what you're saying, ie that as far as the game goes, she's next up based on how the establishment is promoting her. You're not co-signing her, just sayin she's next to blow.

I'm just sayin maybe you shoulda called this thread "next talentless ho to exploit the hip hop market purely by looks***PICS INSIDE***, calling a spade a spade and not hyping her as someone that should be looked upon as the crowning achievement in hip hop.

She ain't even that hot, butterface with a nice body. That said, I'd smash all night.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I like how the new "it" girl in hip hop is promoted by showing pics of her ass and no music. Mainstream music is a fucking joke.

Calling them how I see them. I tried to listen to her music, sucked. But she has the look and willing to show her ass, she'll be big. Guess she's Kanye's jump off as Kim is about to pop.

You're calling them how your tv tells you to.

Exactly, and that's who gets big sadly. Not saying it's right, just saying that's what will happen.

But you're as guilty as them promoting it the same way. Just sayin.

Not promoting, just posting a nice looking lady in the G-Spot!

Dog, you yourself said she is the new "it" girl in hip hop, own that shit hombre. Your taste in hip hop up to this point was pretty good. You only call this girl hip hop cuz your tv/radio told you to. Aint shit hip hop about this broad.

I'd also say that Nikki is Hip-Hop's current "It" girl, and I don't like her music either. Same with Drake being Hip-Hop's "It" guy. Being the "It" person is EXACTLY who radio tells me. Maybe in all my years listening to Hip-Hop, I've accepted that my opinion of who should be the "It" person and who is the "It" person are two different things. Trust me when I say the only mainstream artist I listen to is Kendrick Lamar and if I'm feeling in a dancing mood, Wiz Khalifa. Since I am NOT invested in any artist success anymore, I can sit back and look and say, this person will be huge.

I was listening to Jeff Chang talk. He is a Bay area professor who use to be a Hip-Hop writer. He talked about writing during the MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice era. He said that he only wanted to cover "real" Hip-Hop and not just Rap. But once he realized that the public doesn't like "real" Hip-Hop and instead goes for this commercialized version of Rap music, he started to notice he really was a cultural writer and not really a Hip-Hop writer. I kind of knew about this, but as I am starting to think of new columns to write for DubCNN, I am realizing that there is a difference to what DubCNN covers and what the mainstream what. But the difference, I am not writing in the 90's where my only outlet is a mainstream mag which dictates what I write. Instead I am free to write about my love, which is westcoast Hip-Hop. But to not recognize that someone like Iggy Azalea isn't inline to be the next "It" girl by radio and TV standards would be to turn a blind eye. And only the Illuminati has a blind eye.

I get what you're saying, ie that as far as the game goes, she's next up based on how the establishment is promoting her. You're not co-signing her, just sayin she's next to blow.

I'm just sayin maybe you shoulda called this thread "next talentless ho to exploit the hip hop market purely by looks***PICS INSIDE***, calling a spade a spade and not hyping her as someone that should be looked upon as the crowning achievement in hip hop.

She ain't even that hot, butterface with a nice body. That said, I'd smash all night.

To be honest, I wasn't concern what I called the thread. I just like finding and putting up the pictures. LOL And I wouldn't turn her down... LOL.