Poll

does this faggot have too much dick on his mind

yes
no

Author Topic: Russell Belle's Coming Out Party  (Read 2120 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Russell Belle's Coming Out Party
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 03:52:39 PM »
CM why you dodging the threads where I ethered you by spitting hot fire?

You scared to face the truth in those lines son?

'Ol TI lovin fruity booty ass nigga.
your raps are wack and not worth even givin' a glance the poll says you got too much dick on your mind diva do yourself a favor and come out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »

your raps are wack and not worth even givin' a glance the poll says you got too much dick on your mind diva do yourself a favor and come out.

You r in denial.

Respond to my verse or I believe you really are gay and your ego has been shattered by my slick lines.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »

You r in denial.

Respond to my verse or I believe you really are gay and your ego has been shattered by my slick lines.
LOL @ you pleadin' for a response shit was garbage will slaughtered you and i put the nail in the coffin. you are gay look at the poll the only person who voted that you weren't gay was you and heinz.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »

You r in denial.

LOL @ you pleadin' for a response shit was garbage will slaughtered you and i put the nail in the coffin. you are gay look at the poll the only person who voted that you weren't gay was you and heinz.

LOL listen to yourself.  Pleading?  Negro please.  We were exchanging lines up until when you ran outta shit to say and you stopped.  No one laughed at one line of your repetitive, made up, poorly written crap.  And you know it.  Who you fooling son?

You literally call anyone who makes fun of you gay.  Which tells me a couple things bout you - 1.  You are homophobic to the extreme, which means you got touched or you are secretly gay yourself, and 2.  You are a mental midget and stick to 3rd grade insults even though you are a grown man.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 04:25:24 PM »

You r in denial.

LOL listen to yourself.  Pleading?  Negro please.  We were exchanging lines up until when you ran outta shit to say and you stopped.  No one laughed at one line of your repetitive, made up, poorly written crap.  And you know it.  Who you fooling son?

You literally call anyone who makes fun of you gay.  Which tells me a couple things bout you - 1.  You are homophobic to the extreme, which means you got touched or you are secretly gay yourself, and 2.  You are a mental midget and stick to 3rd grade insults even though you are a grown man.
i didn't do the rhymes for laughs you faggot dweeb i don't crave for attention like you do bitch i did it for fun and like i said you are not worthy of a response wit your trash ass raps. all you got in you raps is t.i. this and that your shit is lame.
            stop tryin' to flip that gay shit you are clearly a fag in denial and if you are ashamed you need to stop bein' gay. t.i. is an artist and i will post about t.i.'s music continually fuck what you think or say. it's funny because i have many threads about other artists and i don't recall seein' any threads you've done concerning music. so what's your purpose on dubcc a music forum besides spreadin' homosexuality ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »
stop it bitch !!!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 05:34:56 PM »

You r in denial.

i didn't do the rhymes for laughs you faggot dweeb i don't crave for attention like you do bitch i did it for fun and like i said you are not worthy of a response wit your trash ass raps. all you got in you raps is t.i. this and that your shit is lame.
            stop tryin' to flip that gay shit you are clearly a fag in denial and if you are ashamed you need to stop bein' gay. t.i. is an artist and i will post about t.i.'s music continually fuck what you think or say. it's funny because i have many threads about other artists and i don't recall seein' any threads you've done concerning music. so what's your purpose on dubcc a music forum besides spreadin' homosexuality ?

The fact i can push your buttons from across the country makes me laugh.

I also think its funny u call everyone who disagrees w you gay.  Thats so elementary.  While I stay clowning you for things that I can actually tell and know you are from how you communicate with people on here.  And obviously it hits home.

Notice the cycle?  You gush about TI.  I clown you for real things - you being simple, you being racist, you being a closet case - all things verifiable by things youve typed.  You clown me in the most elementary way possible - u gay, yo momma is hoe, etc etc, with no evidence/reasoning.  I continue to clown you.  You get mad and ask what my purpose is on this forum as if you are throwing your hands in the air waiving a white flag begging me to be reasonable and back off.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 05:35:44 PM »
stop it bitch !!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaa

hes crying and pleading hahahaha

l love 2 c CM suffer
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:37:24 PM by Russell Bell »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 05:37:18 PM »

You r in denial.

The fact i can push your buttons from across the country makes me laugh.

I also think its funny u call everyone who disagrees w you gay.  Thats so elementary.  While I stay clowning you for things that I can actually tell and know you are from how you communicate with people on here.  And obviously it hits home.

Notice the cycle?  You gush about TI.  I clown you for real things - you being simple, you being racist, you being a closet case - all things verifiable by things youve typed.  You clown me in the most elementary way possible - u gay, yo momma is hoe, etc etc, with no evidence/reasoning.  I continue to clown you.  You get mad and ask what my purpose is on this forum as if you are throwing your hands in the air waiving a white flag begging me to be reasonable and back off.
no buttons pushed you just here for no reason i meant for attention.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »
stop it bitch !!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaa

hes crying and pleading hahahaha

l love 2 c CM suffer
not really. i proved you're a fag and that's that. the fact that you think you're upsettin' me is bogus and it further solidifies that i got under your skin enough for you to do not one but two threads about me and continually write them wack ass raps. i have to pat myself on the back.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
ps. i see you took that picture of your lover stephen jackson out ya sig too after i clowned you about it = power.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 06:00:12 PM »
lol

#mentalbreakdown

#heavyisthehead

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
lol

#mentalbreakdown

#heavyisthehead
just pointin' out the facts sweetheart. why did you finally take the pic down ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
lol

#mentalbreakdown

#heavyisthehead

um, i took that down way after you "clowned" me for having it. 

anyone with a brain can see its your feeble attempt at trying to make myself look homosexual like you do everytime you post about a certain Atlanta gay-district rapper....

keep reaching.

and please no more begging, its a bad look.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 12:27:39 PM »
lol

#mentalbreakdown

#heavyisthehead

um, i took that down way after you "clowned" me for having it. 

anyone with a brain can see its your feeble attempt at trying to make myself look homosexual like you do everytime you post about a certain Atlanta gay-district rapper....

keep reaching.

and please no more begging, its a bad look.
you took it down cause i was clownin' you bitch keep it 100 and i don't have to make you look homosexual you're exceptional at doin' it yourself.