Author Topic: question : for those of you that work out...  (Read 640 times)

platinumk777

Re:question : for those of you that work out...
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2003, 09:33:18 PM »
It's simple, dude...

eat anything that has Carbs before your workout, to give you a boost of energy. But avoid carbs after your workout, because it'll turn into fat if you don't burn it.
then, after your workout, eat a shitload of protein, to rebuild your muscles. your muscles rebuild within 24 hours after you finished your workout, so drink protein shakes within those 24 hours

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2003, 10:10:23 PM »
It's simple, dude...

eat anything that has Carbs before your workout, to give you a boost of energy. But avoid carbs after your workout, because it'll turn into fat if you don't burn it.
then, after your workout, eat a shitload of protein, to rebuild your muscles. your muscles rebuild within 24 hours after you finished your workout, so drink protein shakes within those 24 hours

BULLSHIT, the only 2 times in da day carbs are essential are BREAKFAST, asap after  u wake up...and Post-Workout meal. No joke.

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 10:20:02 PM »
lol, for those of u who said im wrong. Do it your way. my friend who is a proffessional trainer, and who is buffer then most pro wrestlers and is about 5 inches shorter then me knows more then all of u, and guess who i got that info from....the trainer..its true, the paper and all this other magazine crap about workouts say to do atleast 10-15 mins of cardio before workout, im doing just fine with out it. I jump on the cardio after workout and im doing good, ive gained muscles all around my body. you do it your fucking way, i do it the other way..peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2003, 10:25:48 PM »
I wasn't tryin to tell you what to do, I was just correcting you.  I don't care if you don't wanna work out properly, that's on you.  It doesn't affect me, I was just trying to help you out homie.

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2003, 10:32:28 PM »
lol, for those of u who said im wrong. Do it your way. my friend who is a proffessional trainer, and who is buffer then most pro wrestlers and is about 5 inches shorter then me knows more then all of u, and guess who i got that info from....the trainer..its true, the paper and all this other magazine crap about workouts say to do atleast 10-15 mins of cardio before workout, im doing just fine with out it. I jump on the cardio after workout and im doing good, ive gained muscles all around my body. you do it your fucking way, i do it the other way..peace

Same with what Suga Foot says...everyone recommend U warm up...and its not 10-15 minutse thats too much a lil 5 minute thing iz OK to get the heart beating and it doesnt take up too much energy..also U gotta warm up when U first start to workout a bodypart, forexample if U can do 130 pounds for 9 reps in B-press then do a 80 pound warm up with 15 easy reps to get tha blood flowing..its workout fundamentalz nya.

ROCCY

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2003, 11:10:33 PM »
i know plenty of people who dont warm up before, and there all cut out with out taking any pills and stuff..the warm up thing is recommended, but u dont NEED to do it..unless u go to the gym less then 4 times a week, me I go to the gym every single single night..and before b-pressing or anything that has to do with lifting I do about the easiest i can do warm up that part, then go on heavy..whatever though, u guys are right and im wrong, happy..

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2003, 11:33:04 PM »
i know plenty of people who dont warm up before, and there all cut out with out taking any pills and stuff..the warm up thing is recommended, but u dont NEED to do it..unless u go to the gym less then 4 times a week, me I go to the gym every single single night..and before b-pressing or anything that has to do with lifting I do about the easiest i can do warm up that part, then go on heavy..whatever though, u guys are right and im wrong, happy..

we aint tryin to pik a fite wit u foo chill ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2003, 11:52:49 PM »
lol.... i'm not like training to be a bodybuilder... just wondering which side of exercise would eating benefit the most ;)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2003, 05:43:28 AM »
Acgrundy420: its best to eat your biggest meal of the day after working out
Acgrundy420: more protein the better

Damn boo u nko thats mah job you talkin about :)
they right...good to eat big meal after working out esp in carbs n proteins that way body gonna use more of it as fuel ... not just for short term energy production but as a basis for muscle growth & replenishment.

Best to eat like 6 smaller "meals" a day if your looking for a healthier lifestyle cos then no ballistic energy requirements of body...ie ur tank always got gas...

Ya needz ta join a gym ;)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2003, 05:48:20 AM »

sorry bro but u r right about being wrong..but we all learn at things in life....whos right all of the time? dont stress it

But what i will say is dont train everyday..that is more detrimental to your body than you know brother...your cells have no time to hypertrophy (divide n grow ie your muscles)
therefore you will find it actuall more difficult to build...take a day off a week n see how much more you can bench..
..if however you split your workouts strictly into body parts then all is good...legs..chest..back...arms etc etc ... ps can do abs everyday no problems there.
pz

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2003, 09:49:48 AM »
"Optical knows what shes on about.." ;D

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2003, 10:05:01 AM »
ohh and the weather's picking up again. once the lighter nights are here i'll be out on my board 1 maybe 2 nights a week on top of sunday afternoons so i'll get quite a lot that way

Seer's a skater boi, WCC said see you later boy.lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

platinumk777

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2003, 10:26:34 PM »
"Optical knows what shes on about.." ;D

definitely...
I train 4 times a week

monday: chest-biceps
wednedsay: back-triceps
friday: shoulders-legs
sunday:cardio-forearms-calves

And I do abs at the end of each workout

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2003, 11:10:59 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Punkass I told U about that....wheres my copyrite...FOO >:(