Author Topic: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...  (Read 1291 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« on: May 18, 2013, 04:05:06 PM »
If I didn't call out the BITCHEZ at the forum, who would?

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 04:07:07 PM »
name the bitches. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
someone's mad that Petey just completely verbally undressed him in the Bay Area thread

open minded?  no, just as biased as the next man.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
'nite deserves a thread like this after he just completely shitted all over Chams face in that PROMINENT POSTERS WITOUT PICS thread, tho  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
cham sure did change his attitude pretty quick :D

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 07:04:15 PM »
cham sure did change his attitude pretty quick :D

Forealtho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 12:15:07 AM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 06:24:05 AM »

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.
100% truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 06:32:12 AM »

cham i wouldn't post no pic now especially when i'm comin' your way soon. i pride myself on bein' a strategic person and you will get not get the chance to run from me when the day comes. other than that i'm not a picture happy person although i'm good lookin' and got several pics and i've only taken those pics at the requests of chicks.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 06:59:28 AM »
name the bitches. LOL

The better question would be, "who is not a BITCH", for to name all the bitches at the forum would take up too much of my precious time.

I shall start by stating that anyone who has freely posted their pic, shall not be considered a bitch...

Second, I shall add that OG Classic Material is not a bitch...

We shall leave it at that for now...

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 08:43:35 AM »
NIK´s  cool but the rest of you seem like a bunch of faggots drooling after cham click. 

just sayin´ , i don´t  even know the kid and he don´t know me.

and lol @ infinite´s "precious time" , you making  video clips for Sik and spending about six months to get ready for a battle that never ever would´ve happened.

you´re a fucking pussy, Tupac wasn´t. he might´ve been a ballerina but he was no pussy like you , actually you less than a bitch, you just two lips and a clit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »
NIK´s  cool but the rest of you seem like a bunch of faggots drooling after cham click. 

just sayin´ , i don´t  even know the kid and he don´t know me.

and lol @ infinite´s "precious time" , you making  video clips for Sik and spending about six months to get ready for a battle that never ever would´ve happened.

you´re a fucking pussy, Tupac wasn´t. he might´ve been a ballerina but he was no pussy like you , actually you less than a bitch, you just two lips and a clit
so who seems to be after cham your opinion ?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 09:02:06 AM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .
i'm always quick to respond. i can't speak for anyone else although i'm sure they have their reasons. me personally i don't make it my business to fuck wit him or anyone but if you come at me you can bet i will respond to you. most of the time he comin' at me but i guess you don't see that which is why i responded. my advice for cham, you, and anybody else this may apply to is: we can all co exist without ever sayin' shit to each other if you don't want to be disrespected don't disrespect me my response depends on your response. i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 09:31:41 AM »
I'm not a fucking loser who crying on the Internet lmao. I have no desire to see any of you. Just continue to laugh at your anger. You sit there day in, day out saying I'm nothing but a troll talking shit, but you wanna take a shot at me. If that isn't the epitome of "u mad", I don't know what is.

I've been straight laughing at NIK's face for years now and been laughing for the past month or whatever Classic Material started drooling on my balls. If you have a problem, lets go to Central Park.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 09:34:05 AM »
I'm not a fucking loser who crying on the Internet lmao.

I've been straight laughing at NIK's face for years now and been laughing for the past month or whatever Classic Material started drooling on my balls. If you have a problem, lets go to Central Park.
it's you doin' the droolin' on the balls sonny. LOL @ this wigger tryin' to get gangsta on a sunday.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 09:35:28 AM »
i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.

honesty, that´s what´s lacking in most of these posters here. i can respect that. you ain´t so bad after all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
I don't act like a gangsta. I never claimed to be one. I said I'm laughing at your face.

But I'm not on anyone's nuts. You sucked off T.I., I told you he wasn't that good and for months now you've been following me around throwing a shot whenever you can.

Nigga, you never even use to post in Tha G-Spot, you followed me in here because you're the angriest on Dubcc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 09:39:39 AM »
i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.

honesty, that´s what´s lacking in most of these posters here. i can respect that. you ain´t so bad after all.
true indeed. salute.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:06 AM »

oh shit.  Cham could kill 50% of dubcc's traffic forever by meeting up with one of them lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:13 AM »
I don't act like a gangsta. I never claimed to be one. I said I'm laughing at your face.

But I'm not on anyone's nuts. You sucked off T.I., I told you he wasn't that good and for months now you've been following me around throwing a shot whenever you can.

Nigga, you never even use to post in Tha G-Spot, you followed me in here because you're the angriest on Dubcc.
you on everybody's nuts faggot. i didn't give a fuck about your opinion about t.i. you taste in music is below standards so that speaks for itself. every thread i'm in or whoever got somethin' to say to me you follow like the soft bitch you are. LOL @ me bein' angry when the root of your trollin' is anger.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 09:52:32 AM »
I thought this would be a topic from somebody else. Infinite speakin' about himself in the 3rd person again.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »

oh shit.  Cham could kill 50% of dubcc's traffic forever by meeting up with one of them lol

unfortunately for cham, it would take a pair of testicles and some testosterone.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
i'm always quick to respond.

Thats why its so fun to torture you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup