Author Topic: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...  (Read 2654 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 09:31:41 AM »
I'm not a fucking loser who crying on the Internet lmao. I have no desire to see any of you. Just continue to laugh at your anger. You sit there day in, day out saying I'm nothing but a troll talking shit, but you wanna take a shot at me. If that isn't the epitome of "u mad", I don't know what is.

I've been straight laughing at NIK's face for years now and been laughing for the past month or whatever Classic Material started drooling on my balls. If you have a problem, lets go to Central Park.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 09:34:05 AM »
I'm not a fucking loser who crying on the Internet lmao.

I've been straight laughing at NIK's face for years now and been laughing for the past month or whatever Classic Material started drooling on my balls. If you have a problem, lets go to Central Park.
it's you doin' the droolin' on the balls sonny. LOL @ this wigger tryin' to get gangsta on a sunday.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 09:35:28 AM »
i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.

honesty, that´s what´s lacking in most of these posters here. i can respect that. you ain´t so bad after all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
I don't act like a gangsta. I never claimed to be one. I said I'm laughing at your face.

But I'm not on anyone's nuts. You sucked off T.I., I told you he wasn't that good and for months now you've been following me around throwing a shot whenever you can.

Nigga, you never even use to post in Tha G-Spot, you followed me in here because you're the angriest on Dubcc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 09:39:39 AM »
i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.

honesty, that´s what´s lacking in most of these posters here. i can respect that. you ain´t so bad after all.
true indeed. salute.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:06 AM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.

oh shit.  Cham could kill 50% of dubcc's traffic forever by meeting up with one of them lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 09:44:13 AM »
I don't act like a gangsta. I never claimed to be one. I said I'm laughing at your face.

But I'm not on anyone's nuts. You sucked off T.I., I told you he wasn't that good and for months now you've been following me around throwing a shot whenever you can.

Nigga, you never even use to post in Tha G-Spot, you followed me in here because you're the angriest on Dubcc.
you on everybody's nuts faggot. i didn't give a fuck about your opinion about t.i. you taste in music is below standards so that speaks for itself. every thread i'm in or whoever got somethin' to say to me you follow like the soft bitch you are. LOL @ me bein' angry when the root of your trollin' is anger.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 09:52:32 AM »
I thought this would be a topic from somebody else. Infinite speakin' about himself in the 3rd person again.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.

oh shit.  Cham could kill 50% of dubcc's traffic forever by meeting up with one of them lol

unfortunately for cham, it would take a pair of testicles and some testosterone.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .
i'm always quick to respond.

Thats why its so fun to torture you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 04:55:32 PM »
When are you coming to Texas, Brian??
The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .
i'm always quick to respond.

Thats why its so fun to torture you.
no when i respond to your foolishness it's torture for you get it right.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »

unfortunately for cham, it would take a pair of testicles and some testosterone.

Says the nigga who swore to kill off Grundy and SIK and neither were laid a finger on.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 07:48:25 PM »

Says the nigga who swore to kill off Grundy and SIK and neither were laid a finger on.

never swore 2 kill off grundy, i met him up for a basketball match..and i went after sik, not the other way around. either way, point is that it's been proven that i do have the balls to meet up with people...on the other hand, i GUARANTEE if classic material was in ur hood tomorrow and said lets meet up, you would in no way consider it, cuz u know there's a strong chance he'd fuck u up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2013, 10:11:19 PM »
It's a real cute attempt to try to rile me up, but you're failing heavy bro; you needa check your past.

Don't act like I forgot about you legit swearing "on everything" (As you so eloquently say when you're "so serious") blood to be spilt from SIK's lifeless corpse after you had your way with him. Swore people would be lining up at his job to get a crack at him, his car would face irreparable damage. The list just goes on how the poor guy's life was coming to an end. Then a small group began to instigate it to happen, SIK himself said bring it on, posted videos, posted maps of where he would be, just flat out calling out you...

Then the most serious case of backtracking occurred. SIK "wasn't worth it", you "realized he was 'just a troll'", you didn't have time, you started peaceful negotiations, this and that and before you know it, you weaseled your way out of that controversy like the pussy you've always been. Deny all you want to save face, this ain't about other people seeing it and flipping it on you to son you publicly, it's just a mutual understanding that in reality, you have no right to speak on the matter.

But you know what, ill give you the point I don't really have the desire to fight anyone. Only an uneducated person with the mentality of a child would say "Oh, you want to fight me? Okay, let's go". If you don't have your heart in it and aren't even mad you're not going to try to fight them. I don't have a bitter, angry attitude against anyone on the Internet. I just laugh at the expense of guys like you and CM knowing I fuck up your sleep pattern.

You made up that I was gay to fight your battles so you had a comeback and CM makes mother jokes people start hearing in the third grade. I laugh along to shit like that, it's not my problem you take it up the ass. Even if some little, scrawny 86 pound,16 year old NIK lived a neighborhood away, jawing like you do now, I still wouldn't be inclined to fight you lol.