Author Topic: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...  (Read 2650 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 02:21:59 PM »
When all you got is the same video you already posted 3 times before its not a good look.
I knew you would never show for a fight, good job of confirming it again.

sure blame it on me pussy. u coulda brought your wife so she coulda sucked my dick after you got swiss cheesed up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 02:26:09 PM »
Try again.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 02:31:42 PM »
It's not a deflection of anything. It was only to back my initial statement that you have no right to speak on the subject because you pussied out of that times ten.

The "complete difference" here is that you played the role of Classic Material, except when he told you where he would be with pinpoint accuracy, with a video camera, you twisted words, emotions and whatever to avert that meeting.

Again though, I don't have the inclination to fight anyone. You think I'm "talking shit" because I'm trying to like e-bully dude, when everyone on here just talks shit to laugh at the selection few like you, CM and Grundy who want to "prove themselves" with their low self esteem.

He's welcome to come to Queens though. We'll see what happens.

u of all people talkin about cats tryna "prove themselves" is pretty hilarious, with the countless essays uv typed up defendin urself and swearin up and down that ur not a homo. bottom line, i did meet sik once, and he got away. u will NEVER EVER have the balls to meet any1 on this forum. that's a guarantee. like i said, the day u meet some1 u have beef with is the day i never post here again, u gay pussy

Heinz

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2013, 02:38:21 PM »
No anger in any of those words, just explaining it thoroughly to the uneducated.

I didn't say that's why I was comfortable. I said if I felt the anger someone like you or CM feels from my posts, I'd do something about it, but I'm sitting here laughing at the expense of you being emotional.

But solid further backtrack of the SIK story. You threaten the dudes life and once he broke the camera out, all bets were off. Ease up.

classic material is a different story, he actually wants to fuck u up...sikotic was just tryna fuck around, but deep down inside, he didn't want to fight or get jumped or have his car jacked or any of that shit that coulda went down....remember, we even had MO sayin he was guna poke his eyes out and infinite was trainin for their showdown...at the end of the day, it's a good thing nothin went down, cuz sik is not a fighter and i was a little wrong for directin all my rage at him (though he wasnt completely innocent). i guess i didnt really wanna fuck him up that bad to begin with, i just felt like i did. but u just bringin that up to deflect from the fact that classic material says he's gunna be in ur hood. if u can talk shit to him through a screen, surely, u have the balls to face him in reality and say the same shit...or do u? ur the definition of a pussy faggot. either man up and face him or fall back with the shit talkin.

When OGCM doesn't even have the courage to meet little old me in his OWN hood, what makes you think he would meet with someone else in THEIR hood.
Dude is a fake and a coward, don't get your hopes up with him fighting Cham or anyone else...

Staring at the world thru my rearview.

well, uv been through training and have an arsenal of moves u could unlead at any given moment...i dont blame any1 for not tryin to see u. but no one in their right mind would think twice about facin cham. either way, cham already admitted he wouldn't have the balls to face him....thats why he needs to fall back, cuz he's unintentionally admitting that he's a fuckin pussy who uses a computer screen as a shield.

I don't know Cham but i have a feeling he would slap OGCM around like a ragdoll.
Even my little brother thats in a wheelchair missing an arm would give that guy a beating.
Its all good though I know he will never have the courage to meet up with me or ANYONE else for a fight.
All he has is his tough guy online persona and one shouldnt rob those less fortunate of their simple pleasures.

Rest in piece Master Ching Pong Liu.
A true flykick pioneer.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:39:59 PM by Heinz »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2013, 02:39:56 PM »
No anger in any of those words, just explaining it thoroughly to the uneducated.

I didn't say that's why I was comfortable. I said if I felt the anger someone like you or CM feels from my posts, I'd do something about it, but I'm sitting here laughing at the expense of you being emotional.

But solid further backtrack of the SIK story. You threaten the dudes life and once he broke the camera out, all bets were off. Ease up.

classic material is a different story, he actually wants to fuck u up...sikotic was just tryna fuck around, but deep down inside, he didn't want to fight or get jumped or have his car jacked or any of that shit that coulda went down....remember, we even had MO sayin he was guna poke his eyes out and infinite was trainin for their showdown...at the end of the day, it's a good thing nothin went down, cuz sik is not a fighter and i was a little wrong for directin all my rage at him (though he wasnt completely innocent). i guess i didnt really wanna fuck him up that bad to begin with, i just felt like i did. but u just bringin that up to deflect from the fact that classic material says he's gunna be in ur hood. if u can talk shit to him through a screen, surely, u have the balls to face him in reality and say the same shit...or do u? ur the definition of a pussy faggot. either man up and face him or fall back with the shit talkin.

When OGCM doesn't even have the courage to meet little old me in his OWN hood, what makes you think he would meet with someone else in THEIR hood.
Dude is a fake and a coward, don't get your hopes up with him fighting Cham or anyone else...

Staring at the world thru my rearview.

well, uv been through training and have an arsenal of moves u could unlead at any given moment...i dont blame any1 for not tryin to see u. but no one in their right mind would think twice about facin cham. either way, cham already admitted he wouldn't have the balls to face him....thats why he needs to fall back, cuz he's unintentionally admitting that he's a fuckin pussy who uses a computer screen as a shield.

I don't know Cham but i have a feeling he would slap OGCM around like a ragdoll.
Even my little brother thats in a wheelchair missing an arm would give that guy a beating.
Its all good though I know he will never have the courage to meet up with me or ANYONE else for a fight.
All he has is his tough guy online persona and one shouldnt rob those less fortunaye of their simple pleasures.

Rest in piece Master Ching Pong Liu.
A true flykick pioneer.
that's as unlikely as me not pissin' on your mother's grave midget.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 02:53:17 PM »
Keep proving my point retard.
Thank you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:54 PM »
you proved nothin' deformed boy.

Heinz

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »

I know, you did, you retard.
Thanks again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2013, 02:57:52 PM »

Thanks again.
tell ya bitch i wanna fuck her.

Heinz

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »

Thanks again.

Do it yourself.
Find a mirror and tell the bitch with the funny face looking back at you whats on your mind.
Now go fuck yourself (literally) my sweet little bitch. I own you and control you.
Emotional tramp.

Heinz the Hebrew Pimp.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 03:06:34 PM »

Thanks again.

Do it yourself.
Find a mirror and tell the bitch with the funny face looking back at you whats on your mind.
Now go fuck yourself (literally) my sweet little bitch. I own you and control you.
Emotional tramp.

Heinz the Hebrew Pimp.

sounds like anger to me. you scared to let that bitch off the leash cause you know a taller handsome nigga like me will fuck her brains out. ps. i own you and control YOU. there is not a day where you're not in a thread i've posted in now respond mini me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 03:08:28 PM »
waitin' for Heinz ketchup's response in 5,4,3,2, ......

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 03:25:33 PM »
Infant is the Pac of Dubcc.  A little wimpy dude that acts badass when he's really just a big softy.  Hangs out with thugs (2pac) and Blacks (Brian) to try and emulate what he thinks is cool.  Like 2pac, Brian has but one ball, and I'm quite certain if Brian was sent to jail (no kid support) he would get 2 pieced to the turd cutter as well.  Actually, this is a great analogy for you 2infant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »
NIK, you just riding the cock. I even said he could come to Queens if he wants and you purposely ignored that.  That's the difference between us. When I post, I'm speaking to you directly. You just try to twist everyone's words and hope other people see how you twisted the words to make the person look bad.

Lmfao, yeah you rolled up on SIK in a truck 3-4 deep. Tough guy. If I pulled up to your crib 3-4 deep, you wouldn't unlock your door. That's GUARANTEED.

Classic Material, just stop talking and post your picture.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 03:56:06 PM »
NIK, you just riding the cock. I even said he could come to Queens if he wants and you purposely ignored that.  That's the difference between us. When I post, I'm speaking to you directly. You just try to twist everyone's words and hope other people see how you twisted the words to make the person look bad.

Lmfao, yeah you rolled up on SIK in a truck 3-4 deep. Tough guy. If I pulled up to your crib 3-4 deep, you wouldn't unlock your door. That's GUARANTEED.

Classic Material, just stop talking and post your picture.
stop talkin' to me and post a picture of your mother.