Author Topic: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...  (Read 2706 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« on: May 18, 2013, 04:05:06 PM »
If I didn't call out the BITCHEZ at the forum, who would?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 04:07:07 PM »
name the bitches. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
someone's mad that Petey just completely verbally undressed him in the Bay Area thread

open minded?  no, just as biased as the next man.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
'nite deserves a thread like this after he just completely shitted all over Chams face in that PROMINENT POSTERS WITOUT PICS thread, tho  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
cham sure did change his attitude pretty quick :D

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 07:04:15 PM »
cham sure did change his attitude pretty quick :D

Forealtho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 12:15:07 AM »
Lmao, late night thirsty niggas. I stand by all my comments. I'll river dance on his chin and he ONLY knows one dude from Harlem who is like a cousin of a friend of his who did him a favor, let him stay over and then held his hand through Queensbridge so he could experience "what Nas experienced".

I changed the subject back so CM would address his camera shyness. Stop reaching. #Yeezus

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 06:24:05 AM »

guaranteed u dont have the nuts to meet up with infinite or classic material. if u meet up with any of them, i'll never post here again.
100% truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 06:32:12 AM »

cham i wouldn't post no pic now especially when i'm comin' your way soon. i pride myself on bein' a strategic person and you will get not get the chance to run from me when the day comes. other than that i'm not a picture happy person although i'm good lookin' and got several pics and i've only taken those pics at the requests of chicks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 06:59:28 AM »
name the bitches. LOL

The better question would be, "who is not a BITCH", for to name all the bitches at the forum would take up too much of my precious time.

I shall start by stating that anyone who has freely posted their pic, shall not be considered a bitch...

Second, I shall add that OG Classic Material is not a bitch...

We shall leave it at that for now...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 08:43:35 AM »
NIK´s  cool but the rest of you seem like a bunch of faggots drooling after cham click. 

just sayin´ , i don´t  even know the kid and he don´t know me.

and lol @ infinite´s "precious time" , you making  video clips for Sik and spending about six months to get ready for a battle that never ever would´ve happened.

you´re a fucking pussy, Tupac wasn´t. he might´ve been a ballerina but he was no pussy like you , actually you less than a bitch, you just two lips and a clit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »
NIK´s  cool but the rest of you seem like a bunch of faggots drooling after cham click. 

just sayin´ , i don´t  even know the kid and he don´t know me.

and lol @ infinite´s "precious time" , you making  video clips for Sik and spending about six months to get ready for a battle that never ever would´ve happened.

you´re a fucking pussy, Tupac wasn´t. he might´ve been a ballerina but he was no pussy like you , actually you less than a bitch, you just two lips and a clit
so who seems to be after cham your opinion ?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 09:02:06 AM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
all of you , just sayin´ i´m cool with nik . do continue . you sure are quick to answer no matter when stuff is posted , lol .
i'm always quick to respond. i can't speak for anyone else although i'm sure they have their reasons. me personally i don't make it my business to fuck wit him or anyone but if you come at me you can bet i will respond to you. most of the time he comin' at me but i guess you don't see that which is why i responded. my advice for cham, you, and anybody else this may apply to is: we can all co exist without ever sayin' shit to each other if you don't want to be disrespected don't disrespect me my response depends on your response. i mainly post about the music but i am always ready for the ignorance as well.