Author Topic: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...  (Read 2655 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why Infinite is the 2pac of the Dubcc...
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »
See NIK, this guy is just lost. I kinda understand why you were angered into fighting because your mother was being ABUSED. But this guy just has mom and blowjob jokes to the point he can't even post one of his shitty keystyles without talking about moms and dicks.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
See NIK, this guy is just lost. I kinda understand why you were angered into fighting because your mother was being ABUSED. But this guy just has mom and blowjob jokes to the point he can't even post one of his shitty keystyles without talking about moms and dicks.
cham stop it you undercover faggot and i will always your mother and how she loves dicks. you could avoid that by not talkin' too me but you obviously love hearin' how much of a slore your mom is. so who am i to not honor such a request ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
You're hilarious, nigga.

Heinz

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2013, 11:36:24 PM »
waitin' for Heinz ketchup's response in 5,4,3,2, ......

Stop trying to act clever, it only makes you look more retarded.
Your M.O is so predictable it is hilarious.
Keep dancing for daddy you little slut.
This is that real trap music.

Dayton Manipulation.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 01:22:32 AM »
NIK, you just riding the cock. I even said he could come to Queens if he wants and you purposely ignored that.  That's the difference between us. When I post, I'm speaking to you directly. You just try to twist everyone's words and hope other people see how you twisted the words to make the person look bad.

Lmfao, yeah you rolled up on SIK in a truck 3-4 deep. Tough guy. If I pulled up to your crib 3-4 deep, you wouldn't unlock your door. That's GUARANTEED.

Classic Material, just stop talking and post your picture.

3-4 deep...the face savin lies just keep comin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 06:38:16 AM »
Couldnt show up alone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
waitin' for Heinz ketchup's response in 5,4,3,2, ......

Stop trying to act clever, it only makes you look more retarded.
Your M.O is so predictable it is hilarious.
Keep dancing for daddy you little slut.
This is that real trap music.

Dayton Manipulation.
dude you was about to post thought about it logged off and then came back to post late last night. ps. tell the lovely lady i said hello.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

blcxm

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2013, 01:06:03 AM »
I'd meet up with up with Cham if I was in New York or if he was in Amsterdam.

blcxm

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2013, 01:06:24 AM »
Bring it, wigga!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2013, 08:12:28 AM »
I'll be in Amsterdam one day lol.

Heinz

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
I'd meet up with up with Cham if I was in New York or if he was in Amsterdam.

Don't waste your time, stick to robbing trains.

Fraxxx

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
I thought this would be a topic from somebody else. Infinite speakin' about himself in the 3rd person again.

Cuz he's humble as fuck!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2013, 11:27:34 AM »
No anger in any of those words, just explaining it thoroughly to the uneducated.

I didn't say that's why I was comfortable. I said if I felt the anger someone like you or CM feels from my posts, I'd do something about it, but I'm sitting here laughing at the expense of you being emotional.

But solid further backtrack of the SIK story. You threaten the dudes life and once he broke the camera out, all bets were off. Ease up.

classic material is a different story, he actually wants to fuck u up...sikotic was just tryna fuck around, but deep down inside, he didn't want to fight or get jumped or have his car jacked or any of that shit that coulda went down....remember, we even had MO sayin he was guna poke his eyes out and infinite was trainin for their showdown...at the end of the day, it's a good thing nothin went down, cuz sik is not a fighter and i was a little wrong for directin all my rage at him (though he wasnt completely innocent). i guess i didnt really wanna fuck him up that bad to begin with, i just felt like i did. but u just bringin that up to deflect from the fact that classic material says he's gunna be in ur hood. if u can talk shit to him through a screen, surely, u have the balls to face him in reality and say the same shit...or do u? ur the definition of a pussy faggot. either man up and face him or fall back with the shit talkin.

When OGCM doesn't even have the courage to meet little old me in his OWN hood, what makes you think he would meet with someone else in THEIR hood.
Dude is a fake and a coward, don't get your hopes up with him fighting Cham or anyone else...

Staring at the world thru my rearview.

he gave you an address but you didn't like the time of the day