Author Topic: Followin Tech'z lead..  (Read 212 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Followin Tech'z lead..
« on: March 09, 2003, 02:36:02 PM »
I aint leavin tha board at all. But i aint fukin wit G-Spot no more. Tha shit is trash now. A while back i quit posting in here, and jus stuck tah keystyle. Maybe Seer should jus drop tha G-Spot all together for a while, seein as how so many people act like little fukin kids in here. I understand if u cant control shit in your "real life", so u feel the need to feel important in here. But yall need to fukin grow up. Maybe tha description should change from "a place to kick back, drop jokes...blah blah blah" to, "a place to bitch and cry, and talk shit for no reason cus youre a loser". Anywayz, im outta G-Spot. Catch me in keystyle.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Followin Tech'z lead..
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 03:52:01 PM »
Woaa I was about to post the same thang lol... cuz yeah, I agree, the G spot became the Pre-teen spot

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 07:45:56 AM »
Peraps rename it to " Day-Care " $.5.25 per hour, paid to Seer
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 07:57:18 AM »
you go to gspot and these other non hip hop parts of the board..  and you see people you never new existed..theres more people who write a bunch of nonsense everyday then rap.. i think the site should be more hip hop based.. and not dedicated to a whole lot of trash..

bez

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 09:56:56 AM »
WHole thing has fallen apart. Its wierd.

BL7

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 10:19:57 AM »
you go to gspot and these other non hip hop parts of the board..  and you see people you never new existed..theres more people who write a bunch of nonsense everyday then rap.. i think the site should be more hip hop based.. and not dedicated to a whole lot of trash..

On point, I'm tired of seeing so many good posters leave. This place has been fucked for a while now. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Peace