Author Topic: 50 Cent Explains "Mistake" With G-Unit  (Read 1145 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50 Cent Explains "Mistake" With G-Unit
« on: May 20, 2013, 12:01:12 AM »
"A lot of people here may not know every member of D-12 by name or every member of the St. Lunatics," he continued. "But chances are, they recognize who was a part of G-Unit. It's because I was so conscious of the people around me that, after the first record took off - and Interscope Records really didn't want - Why do you want a G-Unit record when you can have a 50 Cent record when that one is the largest debuting Hip Hop album? You want another 50 Cent record. So I was adamant about positioning them properly because those crews, D-12 and St. Lunatics, had people that spearheaded them like Eminem and Nelly that had so much success, those projects would take two years before they would finish. They would come out and be such a huge success that they're traveling and touring with so much going on that their crew would be there and they would turn into those guys that are just in the background...I didn't want that to happen so I made the G-Unit project at that point and it offered them different things."

"[I got] to the point where I was writing the music," 50 added. "Helping them with their albums, putting the right choruses and production around them so they could make the album right. I think that there are certain things you do where you enable people and they feel like you are supposed to do that. This is how we do it, versus they appreciate you actually doing it. So, I made that mistake also."

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Explains "Mistake" With G-Unit
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 12:22:06 AM »
This is a great piece of American culture news.

Thank you Elano.

You are truly dedicated to our country.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 12:28:49 AM »

Thank you Elano.

:sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 12:29:53 AM »

Thank you Elano.

:sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim:

You are the queen of gossip Alone O.

Props.

Whats Beyonce up to today?

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 09:20:33 AM »
nobody gives a fuck about G-Unit or how they started and finished anymore

I'm sick of seeing news that has anything to do with 50/G-Unit, it's all the same boring bullshit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 11:11:48 AM »

I'm sick of seeing news that has anything to do with 50/G-Unit, it's all the same boring bullshit

blame Dubcc's Perez Hilton aka Elano for posting it

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 02:00:54 PM »

blame Dubcc's Perez Hilton aka Elano for posting it

Alone O is going to make Perez Hilton look like the 2nd best fat queer gossip journalist.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 04:35:07 PM »
Elano isn't to blame at all it's these interviewers that have nothing better to ask 50

that was funny when 50 totally owned Nelly and St. Lunatics though lol it's true nobody knows those dudes' names not even in their own city

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 10:41:09 PM »
This dude shitted on Jimmy, Dre, and now D12? I wonder what his relationship with Eminem is like these days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »
the whole g-unit was/is a mistake.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 11:21:25 PM »

This one was pretty different tho. 50 actually admitted to making a mistake, that's unheard of. :D Some "my only mistake was being too good to my people" bs but still.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 04:59:28 AM »
speaking of mistakes what ever happened to 50's album?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 12:22:27 PM »
This dude shitted on Jimmy, Dre, and now D12? I wonder what his relationship with Eminem is like these days.
He's not so much shitting on them as speaking on a pretty well-known perception of the group, one they even joked about on one of their singles. The members of G-Unit were able to exist beyond being just members of 50's group, D12 had a little harder time with that.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »
He's not so much shitting on them as speaking on a pretty well-known perception of the group, one they even joked about on one of their singles. The members of G-Unit were able to exist beyond being just members of 50's group, D12 had a little harder time with that.

yeah for D12 the only dudes who did much on the solo tip were Proof and Bizarre

better than the St. Lunatics lol what were their names again? I know the one with dreads was at least a one hit wonder

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 01:26:14 PM »

yeah for D12 the only dudes who did much on the solo tip were Proof and Bizarre

better than the St. Lunatics lol what were their names again? I know the one with dreads was at least a one hit wonder

LOL ignorant hater. murphy lee was number one selling artists in st louies area for over 1 year.  he no one hit wonder. you too busy lisening to kendrick lamar, tyga, and asap rocky too realize that st lunatics took over the rap game and still have classics in the catalog!!! new school hater you need to educate yourself on the really real. i saw murhpy lee at the east st louise macdonalds the other day and he a celebrity to this day. cute girl behind registar gave murhpy free fries and me a free soda too just because im his friend. you idiot go ahead and try to get free frys hangin with asap rock LMAO