Author Topic: 50 Cent Explains "Mistake" With G-Unit  (Read 1144 times)

MistaNova

Re: 50 Cent Explains "Mistake" With G-Unit
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
Personally I don't think it was a "mistake" on 50's part to help the other G-Unit members establish their careers. Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and The Game have had pretty decent careers and I could be wrong but the amount of money/revenue that 50 was able to get from them is probably bigger than what Eminem and Nelly got from their cliques.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 02:32:01 PM »
This dude shitted on Jimmy, Dre, and now D12? I wonder what his relationship with Eminem is like these days.
He's not so much shitting on them as speaking on a pretty well-known perception of the group, one they even joked about on one of their singles. The members of G-Unit were able to exist beyond being just members of 50's group, D12 had a little harder time with that.

yeah for D12 the only dudes who did much on the solo tip were Proof and Bizarre

better than the St. Lunatics lol what were their names again? I know the one with dreads was at least a one hit wonder

LOL ignorant hater. murphy lee was number one selling artists in st louies area for over 1 year.  he no one hit wonder. you too busy lisening to kendrick lamar, tyga, and asap rocky too realize that st lunatics took over the rap game and still have classics in the catalog!!! new school hater you need to educate yourself on the really real. i saw murhpy lee at the east st louise macdonalds the other day and he a celebrity to this day. cute girl behind registar gave murhpy free fries and me a free soda too just because im his friend. you idiot go ahead and try to get free frys hangin with asap rock LMAO

no lie I thought you were midwestryder for a minute because the usernames loaded up slow  :laugh:

doggfather

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
murphy lee was number one selling artists in st louies area for over 1 year.  he no one hit wonder.

in st louiesm for over a year???

Yes he was a one hit wonder.

really witouth a hit.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 12:17:50 AM »
murphy lee was number one selling artists in st louies area for over 1 year.  he no one hit wonder.

in st louiesm for over a year???

Yes he was a one hit wonder.

really witouth a hit.

another ignorant new school hater without facts. please son go check the recordsbooks and then come talk to me.  when i grew up in the 90s when all hip hop was good the billboard charts had many great hip hop artists now look at it.  rhianna and jay z dominate that list cause the new is trash!  murphy lee is respected in st louis because hes a real nigga and a great rapper its certifyed and documented get you head out of ass and stop hating please. you probably think kendrik lamar is best rapper ever when obviously its nelly and pac.  get out with this bulshit nonsense.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

doggfather

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 12:25:12 AM »
you probably think kendrik lamar is best rapper ever when obviously its nelly and pac.  get out with this bulshit nonsense.

nelly???????

end of talkin...

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 12:36:22 AM »
Shouldnt even respond to u cause your a hater and its ovious to me that you have absolutely no idea what ur talkin about! Nelly ran and still runs st louis sweat suit was a while ago but its affects are still being felt in the game , in st louis they still play music from those albums at the clubs and nelly songs in general get played everywere so you must live under a rock new school youngin hater. you need to fall back and learn position ya fell me. and dissin pac is a no no it doesnt matter what colour he banged he was real and the streets and listeners everywhere including here in st louiss respected and still respect that man.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 03:04:13 AM »
in your opinion st louies=hiphop?!

Nothing more???

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 03:36:43 AM »
Woah, a lot of hate in this thread. Most people loved G-Unit back in the day and now they're a "mistake"? Damn.

This dude shitted on Jimmy, Dre, and now D12? I wonder what his relationship with Eminem is like these days.

Somethin' wrong with 50 for real. What's up with him shittin' on Banks and Yayo lately? Banks made a name for himself for being lyrical and dope, same with Young Buck. I don't know what's wrong with this dude. I guess he isn't used to not havin' hits and don't give me that "he has millions of views on his new songs" on Youtube bullshit, he hasn't had a hit song in years and he knows it himself. He shittin' on everybody, i was just watchin' the old documentary that that came out when "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" was just released and 50 was actin' a little cocky already, but still was humble, but he has changed. His career's over and has been for a long time. Ain't no comin' back from the hole he's in.

EDIT: Hahahah, Russell leave that boy alone. He has no clue of what's goin' on.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:44:07 AM by Okka »

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »
Elano isn't to blame at all it's these interviewers that have nothing better to ask 50

that was funny when 50 totally owned Nelly and St. Lunatics though lol it's true nobody knows those dudes' names not even in their own city
what you just said is again ignorant closeminded bullshit . Everybody in St louis knows The St. Lunatics by name . Murphy Lee is known as mayor of St louis & Ali owns a big time resturant in St Louis . city spud is nelly's little brother . Murphy lee's albums sellout in St louis .murphy Lee open's for every major act that comes to St. Louis . I seen Murphy Lee open for Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Ab-soul , school boy Q, Krs-1,Raekwon, Bone thugs,Rakim & many more . You have no idea about St. Louis . so don't talk about a place you have no idea or clue about . The St. Lunatics concerts sell out everytime in St. Louis . St.Louis is true to their own .

Fraxxx

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 08:35:05 AM »
what you just said is again ignorant closeminded bullshit . Everybody in St louis knows The St. Lunatics by name . Murphy Lee is known as mayor of St louis & Ali owns a big time resturant in St Louis . city spud is nelly's little brother . Murphy lee's albums sellout in St louis .murphy Lee open's for every major act that comes to St. Louis . I seen Murphy Lee open for Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Ab-soul , school boy Q, Krs-1,Raekwon, Bone thugs,Rakim & many more . You have no idea about St. Louis . so don't talk about a place you have no idea or clue about . The St. Lunatics concerts sell out everytime in St. Louis . St.Louis is true to their own .

Hahahaha, you really can't tell them apart! Nice work Russell!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 04:20:51 PM »

Then you must be blind & stupid . because i don't even say the same things as that ignorant ass troll Russell from Seattle . it just so sad what Russell does & shows how much of childish loser he is . Adults don't make fun of people & act like children.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 06:43:59 PM »
adults also don't dickride Nelly and they can type out full sentences without any spelling or grammatical errors

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 01:14:56 PM »

Then you must be blind & stupid . because i don't even say the same things as that ignorant ass troll Russell from Seattle . it just so sad what Russell does & shows how much of childish loser he is . Adults don't make fun of people & act like children.

Hey, he copied your style pretty accurate. At least good enough for others to mistake him for you. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 10:38:52 PM »
adults also don't dickride Nelly and they can type out full sentences without any spelling or grammatical errors
I don't dickride shit . I am friends with Nelly,dipshit . but you not smart enough to know the difference. Adults don't care about spelling or grammatical errors on stupid internet forum . only  punk children like you who have nothng else to use against people care about spelling or grammatical errors on the internet. grow up & get a life,hater.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.