Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3895 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2013, 12:15:31 AM »
He must have an extra nose or something since he is so afraid to show his face...
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

The Conundrum of the Double Nose.
A mystery novel by Dr. Heinz Kesser

no at all bro i'm a very handsome nigga and far from insecure. I just don't see a need to show a bunch of dudes a picture of me. ask yourself: what heterosexual male is concerned wit seein' another man's picture ? Heinz you've been posting some commendable shit don't get caught up entertaining clowns.

It's not so much about seeing your picture but the fact that you hide behind your anonymity with an seemingly impenetrable armour of defensiveness.
I respect a person that isn't afraid to be who he is...
Let me use myself as an example:
You, like many others have tried to mock me based on my appearance and physical stature.
Had I been a weak individual I would have taken it personal. But you see it only makes the mocker the fool when his victim holds his head high.
Trying to convince everyone that you look good and have high self esteem only paints a picture of you as having the opposite.
Its not about good looks its about personal integrity and that is hard to achieve when you hide behind anonymity.

The only clown in this mundane masquerade is I and I take my job seriously.

I get what you sayin' but i'm not here to prove anything to any of you and I damn sure don't feel obligated to. i know who i am i love who i am and the people that deal wit me on the daily know who i am they love and respect me so that's what counts not these dirty broke ass wannabe's who i'll probably never meet in life.

Then why are you here defending yourself so strongly?
Maybe it is you who entertain the clowns...

I could make a joke about why you wont meet anyone here in your life but I wont.

not defending just settin' the facts straight lettin' you niggas and wiggers know since you so nosey and yeah at the moment i'm entertaining these fuck boys but that's now tomorrow I probably won't even read what one of my bitches on this forum wrote about me. let 'em continue thinking about me while they continue to live in a rut. with that bein' said, I could care less about your jokes my so called righteous brother(which is a joke itself).

What you call setting the facts straight is defending yourself.
And don't you find it hypocritical that you tell me not to entertain "the clowns" when you admit to doing this yourself?
You use the word clown in a derogatory fashion, I really think you should educate yourself on the true nature and purpose of a clown.
I would never dream of calling myself righteous that is a sign of arrogance. Not sure where you got that idea from in the first place (?).
You bring on the bullshit yourself and this is the case between our interactions as well.
Out of the blue you start sending me obscene PM's and post highly disrespective comments about my family members, this including my dead mother (R.I.P).
This is stooping as low as you can get and says a lot about your character as a person.
Sure I am guilty of a few insults myself but I (tried) keeping it with a sense of humor and limited to you.
Keep hiding behind your anonymity as you clearly lack backbone to communicate with others as who you REALLY are.

Cordially yours,

Heinz

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2013, 01:50:17 AM »
He must have an extra nose or something since he is so afraid to show his face...
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

no at all bro i'm a very handsome nigga and far from insecure. I just don't see a need to show a bunch of dudes a picture of me. ask yourself: what heterosexual male is concerned wit seein' another man's picture ? Heinz you've been posting some commendable shit don't get caught up entertaining clowns.

It's not so much about seeing your picture but the fact that you hide behind your anonymity with an seemingly impenetrable armour of defensiveness.
You, like many others have tried to mock me based on my appearance and physical stature.
Had I been a weak individual I would have taken it personal. But you see it only makes the mocker the fool when his victim holds his head high.
Trying to convince everyone that you look good and have high self esteem only paints a picture of you as having the opposite.
Its not about good looks its about personal integrity and that is hard to achieve when you hide behind anonymity.

I get what you sayin' but i'm not here to prove anything to any of you and I damn sure don't feel obligated to. i know who i am i love who i am and the people that deal wit me on the daily know who i am they love and respect me so that's what counts not these dirty broke ass wannabe's who i'll probably never meet in life.

I could make a joke about why you wont meet anyone here in your life but I wont.

not defending just settin' the facts straight lettin' you niggas and wiggers know since you so nosey and yeah at the moment i'm entertaining these fuck boys but that's now tomorrow I probably won't even read what one of my bitches on this forum wrote about me. let 'em continue thinking about me while they continue to live in a rut. with that bein' said, I could care less about your jokes my so called righteous brother(which is a joke itself).

And don't you find it hypocritical that you tell me not to entertain "the clowns" when you admit to doing this yourself?
You use the word clown in a derogatory fashion, I really think you should educate yourself on the true nature and purpose of a clown.
I would never dream of calling myself righteous that is a sign of arrogance. Not sure where you got that idea from in the first place (?).
You bring on the bullshit yourself and this is the case between our interactions as well.
Out of the blue you start sending me obscene PM's and post highly disrespective comments about my family members, this including my dead mother (R.I.P).
This is stooping as low as you can get and says a lot about your character as a person.
Sure I am guilty of a few insults myself but I (tried) keeping it with a sense of humor and limited to you.
Keep hiding behind your anonymity as you clearly lack backbone to communicate with others as who you REALLY are.

Cordially yours,

Heinz

my reactions are a result of your actions bro and that's that. as far as i'm concerned you are just as bad as the person you try to paint me or anybody else as. you sit in one breath proclaiming to be this religious and wise being yet you sling insults, threats, and profanity like no one's business at your age that type of shit should be behind you. I always said to you if you and a few others that if you want respect you have to give it I live by that and I suggest some of you guys do the same. god bless.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2013, 02:13:02 AM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

And if he is they will give him a pass.

What does that tell you?

Heinz

« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2013, 02:42:48 AM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

Cordially yours,

Heinz

my reactions are a result of your actions bro and that's that. as far as i'm concerned you are just as bad as the person you try to paint me or anybody else as. you sit in one breath proclaiming to be this religious and wise being yet you sling insults, threats, and profanity like no one's business at your age that type of shit should be behind you. I always said to you if you and a few others that if you want respect you have to give it I live by that and I suggest some of you guys do the same. god bless.

I never claimed to be wise, quite the opposite as I refer to myself as a mighty fool.
You come across as a real Hypocrite trying to act all righteous here criticizing me for a few insults and curse words.
Sure I am more than guilty of childish behavior in our interactions but even in that I kept it somewhat civilized, unfortunately I cannot say the same for you.

And for those (read your obsessive online homie that keeps begging for some attention) that think I have something to gain from seeing your picture or knowing your name: I have nothing to gain from it YOU have. Anonymity = Cowardice.
Respect is given when someone has shown themselves worthy of it and you my friend haven't shown yourself worthy.

Béke barátom.

Will_B

« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2013, 04:36:10 AM »
Except Heinz HASN'T posted his real picture

Namaste

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
we dont really need wills pic, we can all be pretty comfortable knowing thats its a timid mild homely looking dude behind that screen.

hes off that tea and good crumpets

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2013, 10:54:31 AM »

Namaste

just cuz he photoshops his pics dont mean it aint real

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2013, 10:55:49 AM »
if you wanna see heinz in action watch 2chainz birthday song video.

hes in it.

Heinz

« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2013, 11:29:50 AM »

Namaste

just cuz he photoshops his pics dont mean it aint real

Not that I need to defend myself for being myself...but the picture is of me when I played in a movie many years ago.
And yes I photoshop myself into different situations for comedic as well as metaphorical value.
Perhaps people should stop taking me as serious as obviously some do... I am just a regular guy with an unusual life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:02 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

Cordially yours,

Heinz

I never claimed to be wise, quite the opposite as I refer to myself as a mighty fool.
You come across as a real Hypocrite trying to act all righteous here criticizing me for a few insults and curse words.
Sure I am more than guilty of childish behavior in our interactions but even in that I kept it somewhat civilized, unfortunately I cannot say the same for you.

And for those (read your obsessive online homie that keeps begging for some attention) that think I have something to gain from seeing your picture or knowing your name: I have nothing to gain from it YOU have. Anonymity = Cowardice.
Respect is given when someone has shown themselves worthy of it and you my friend haven't shown yourself worthy.

Béke barátom.

there's no hypocrite in me as I've stated many times I can be very civil but I will also entertain the ignorance as well because i'm not for the bullshit. so i'm not criticizing you i'm pointin' out the wrong shit you done here as you've done to me. there are posters here who've never had a clash wit me cause I don't go out my way to fuck wit people and i'm not here to troll that's for the losers wit sad lives. i will say again that respect goes both ways  and as long as any of you show me respect or disrespect i will reciprocate it back either way cause i am exactly who i say i am and i have nothin' to prove to any of y'all so with that bein' said there's no longer any reason for us to go back and forth. fuck the haters and their feelings !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:55 PM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

What does that tell you?
that they are indeed faggots.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »

What does that tell you?

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »

What does that tell you?

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

It's shared music on a music forum. I took objection to the accusation on principle

What are your principles Russ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
lol did will just tell venereal he was handsome?