Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3890 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
lol did will just tell venereal he was handsome?
I think he meant you guys were wondering whether or not i was bi zetey. either way it's not as suspect as some of you dudes demanding a pic from me. I think i'mma ask some of my female friends what they think of dudes askin' to see pics of other dudes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »
damn this thread still going?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40:40 PM »
sadly it is. when you have grown men that act like children this is the result of it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2013, 06:26:25 PM »

It's not worthy of your weekly thread-bump list?  :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

And if he is they will give him a pass.

What does that tell you?
that they are indeed faggots.

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

It's shared music on a music forum. I took objection to the accusation on principle

What are your principles Russ?

Well, one of my principles is that pride and ego should be kept in check or it will consume us.  As you sit in your home on your computer, after a hard days downloading, trolling but acting like youre not a troll and at the same time better than other trolls, consider that principle and how it could help you live your life, William. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »
sadly it is. when you have grown men that act like children this is the result of it.

Oh, you want to claim being a grown man, but you still talking about coming to see me over some Internet shit talking?

Lmao, so mature.

Will_B

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

What does that tell you?

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

It's shared music on a music forum. I took objection to the accusation on principle

Well, one of my principles is that pride and ego should be kept in check or it will consume us.  As you sit in your home on your computer, after a hard days downloading, trolling but acting like youre not a troll and at the same time better than other trolls, consider that principle and how it could help you live your life, William. 

How am I trolling exactly?

You seem to talk about it like its an occupation btw. Do you have a paid job too?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2013, 02:33:39 AM »

What does that tell you?

You seem to talk about it like its an occupation btw. Do you have a paid job too?

will asks alot of questions for someone who clings to his anonymity as hard as he does.

hey venereal ask them if they think its type soft to be gossiping about other dudes looks when you scared to show ya face in the same circle.

Heinz

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:15 AM »
if you wanna see heinz in action watch 2chainz birthday song video.

hes in it.

Did that as a favor to Kanye but I kind of regret doing it since it came out real stupid.
The apple juice tasted good though.

The pakistani guy in the video had real brew in his bottle and got insanely drunk by the end of the shoot.
He started groping the models and some chick pulled his toupée off and put it on the barbeque grill.
The smell of grilled meat and burnt hair don't mix so well I can tell you.
One of the girls turned out to be a transvestite, this came to light after 2chainz homie hooked up with "her".
The whole thing turned into a ghetto farce with the cops shutting the whole thing down.

Will_B

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2013, 04:19:54 AM »

What does that tell you?

will asks alot of questions for someone who clings to his anonymity as hard as he does.

hey venereal ask them if they think its type soft to be gossiping about other dudes looks when you scared to show ya face in the same circle.

None of us are in any circle - this is the internet

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2013, 08:44:10 AM »

What does that tell you?

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

Well, one of my principles is that pride and ego should be kept in check or it will consume us.  As you sit in your home on your computer, after a hard days downloading, trolling but acting like youre not a troll and at the same time better than other trolls, consider that principle and how it could help you live your life, William.  

None of us are in any circle - this is the internet

you are in a very exclusive club of guys who used to ride staff cock then went renegade and tried to comeback to lick more balls lmao

just a few months ago you were bitching about the quality of the forum and staff then before you were crying how were ruining the forum with our antics...fannyfart

...so do you love this place or hate it?

or have we made it so that you hate to love it? ;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2013, 09:42:14 AM »

What does that tell you?

you are a known troll.  yet you put a serious front to the forum that you hate trolling.  being a wigger, youre used to being something yet hating that at the same time so its natural for you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:44:00 AM by Russell Bell »

Will_B

« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »

What does that tell you?

you are a known troll.  yet you put a serious front to the forum that you hate trolling.  being a wigger, youre used to being something yet hating that at the same time so its natural for you.

How am I a known troll?

Please explain

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2013, 09:57:20 AM »

What does that tell you?

How am I a known troll?

Please explain

Asked and answered. 

Will_B

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2013, 10:03:56 AM »

What does that tell you?

How am I a known troll?

Please explain

Asked and answered. 

No. Seriously