Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3887 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »
Salute in return from the Dayton Brute.

nice.  8)

im calling bullshit, cm.  i dont believe that you, A. listened to that, and/or B. can/could understand its significance

if im wrong i deeply apologize for my terrible assumption, sir
I did listen to it and even though it's not what I would generally listen to daily I respect it for bein' different and those that like it I tip my hat to them.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
its not for me to say who is and who isnt but if i had to guess id say your home boy ghost face wiggah aka massive venereal is the most uncomfortable in his own skin.

ive never seen some one back peddle that hard on such a topic oh yeah i have his boy will b hahahaha
wigger please. you are the epitome of someone uncomfortable in their own skin.

Is that your M.O, replying with the same insult your "opponent" uses accusing him of the same shortcomings?
I see you do that alot. It reminds me of a child when it gets into an argument...
Boy 1: You are stupid!
Boy 2: No, you are stupid!!!
Et cetera, et cetera... and et cetera, et cetera, and et cetera et cetera...ad infinitum.

Where is the humor in you guys...? Everything is so serious.

basically.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
This is brutal. Almost feel bad for CM.

don't hurt em, hammer!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2013, 02:33:13 PM »
be careful yall this nigga wil have all yall combing chest hairs...whatever the fuck that means lolololololol

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=255793.msg2950805#msg2950805

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »
calling CMs rhymes nursery rhymes would be an insult to children everywhere
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2013, 05:38:42 PM »
Calling your rhymes rap rhymes is an insult to Chief Keef's simple lyrics.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2013, 06:40:38 PM »
when i read closet materials rhymes i imagine then coming from the crackhead dave chappelle played on his show

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:57 AM »

coming from the guy whose "chorus" went something like "im superman, yeah, im superman, yeah"

cornier than an obama rally, son

and didnt i ether you already?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:25 AM »

coming from the guy whose "chorus" went something like "im superman, yeah, im superman, yeah"

I jacked the course from the Game actually. LOL. Not the best person to steal from, but I had two verses and I needed to bridge them. So I jacked the Game.

You Ether me, it was a draw last time I checked. I could go for round two. Here is the thing, I think we both know I have better rhyme structure, and if I actually focused my attention on you, your a done sir. Unless you get Scittle to ghostwrite for you, then it might be interesting. Shit, next time I battle you, Since I'll actually focus on your history Adam, then I demand you have Scittles as your rhyming coach. Because honestly, unless I don't focus on you, you have no chance.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #234 on: August 26, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
I don't even call russell bell's raps rhymes that's a disrespect to hip hop but his shit made French Montana seem like a rejuvenated nas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »

I jacked the course from the Game actually. LOL. Not the best person to steal from, but I had two verses and I needed to bridge them. So I jacked the Game.

You Ether me, it was a draw last time I checked. I could go for round two. Here is the thing, I think we both know I have better rhyme structure, and if I actually focused my attention on you, your a done sir. Unless you get Scittle to ghostwrite for you, then it might be interesting. Shit, next time I battle you, Since I'll actually focus on your history Adam, then I demand you have Scittles as your rhyming coach. Because honestly, unless I don't focus on you, you have no chance.

rhyme structure?  lmao.  who gives a shit.  you cant even type a sentence without 3 typos.  you aint that sharp, mdoggie. 

Sccit

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
I ONLY GHOSTWRITE IF IT GOES ON WAX ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2013, 10:09:16 AM »
I ONLY GHOSTWRITE IF IT GOES ON WAX ;)

I feel ya'. I've actually ghostwritten a few songs for some low level MC's. They liked some songs I did and asked if they could record them, I said sure, I ain't doing shit with them. They got a few downloads for free, so it's not like the MC's made any money off them, just trying to get exposed. I personally think I wrote better songs than they could have, but I'm biased.  :D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2013, 10:21:26 AM »

rhyme structure?  lmao.  who gives a shit.  you cant even type a sentence without 3 typos.  you aint that sharp, mdoggie. 

Lol real talk.

As far as a battle goes, who cares about rhyme structure? Battling is disses and punch lines, not complex rhyme structures. It's just bars.