Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3888 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
I actually just talked a little shit about TI just to see what he would do in that original thread he made in Outbound.  Seemed like a real real real dedicated, um, fan.  Then the floodgates came open and he lost it.  The rest is history.

It has now culminated into this thread.  Im sorry it had to be this way.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 06:26:33 PM »
Son denied his problem with me was that. But now he's just proving it to the masses.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
I actually just talked a little shit about TI just to see what he would do in that original thread he made in Outbound.  Seemed like a real real real dedicated, um, fan.  Then the floodgates came open and he lost it.  The rest is history.

this faggot got two threads about the god. thank you for keepin' me on your mind sweetheart !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »
Did this cracked out, uneducated nigga just call T.I. God?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »

this faggot got two threads about the god. thank you for keepin' me on your mind sweetheart !

Only a true retard thinks the people making fun of him actually like him.

More of the grade school mentality.

I bet he still pulls the hair and runs away giggling of the boys or girls (i dont really knw at this point) that he likes.

"Check yes or no...."

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2013, 06:33:28 PM »

I bet he still pulls the hair and runs away giggling of the boys or girls (i dont really knw at this point) that he likes.

"Check yes or no...."
nah it means that i mean so much to you that you needed two fail threads dedicated to me i'm elated. i wonder if your capable of makin' a thread about some dope artists.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2013, 07:14:27 PM »
Did this cracked out, uneducated nigga just call T.I. God?
you are really that stupid right ?

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2013, 09:19:12 PM »
Am I the only one that think of Beavis and Butthead when I read OGCM and that other guys rhymes?
Laughing at each others jokes and backing up the other yelling: ETHER!!! Immediately after the other has posted his retarded lyrics.
You two need some TP for your bunghole.

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 11:03:03 PM »
Laughing at each others jokes and backing up the other yelling: ETHER!!! Immediately after the other has posted his retarded lyrics.

Why u gotta turn on Cham and Russ like that  :'(

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2013, 12:11:52 AM »
Am I the only one that think of Beavis and Butthead when I read OGCM and that other guys rhymes?
You two need some TP for your bunghole.

beavis and butthead actually contains satire and sarcasm, which would go over one of these fools' head.  i'll let you decide which 1 that is  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 08:14:13 AM »

Why u gotta turn on Cham and Russ like that  :'(

Lmao, this bloke nigga.

Heinz

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 03:30:20 PM »

"Check yes or no...."
nah it means that i mean so much to you that you needed two fail threads dedicated to me i'm elated. i wonder if your capable of makin' a thread about some dope artists.

You hate a poster on dubcc that youve never actually met because said person had a difference of opinion about your favorite rapper and also poked a little fun at that rapper and yourself.  Game over?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »

"Check yes or no...."

You hate a poster on dubcc that youve never actually met because said person had a difference of opinion about your favorite rapper and also poked a little fun at that rapper and yourself.  Game over?
i don't fuckin' hate you i don't even know you faggot. you can have your opinion on any rapper you want but when you disrespect me i will disrespect you bottom line.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2013, 03:39:14 PM »
from my thread on TI being a trailblazing advocate of homos in rap -

In the bolded portion, we have our friend Mrs Cliff Harris ethering her own reading comprehension skills.  He clicked the link in the OP but didn't understand what the words said.   :grumpy:

+1 my dude.  

TI doin it big for the gays right now.
she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.