Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3825 times)

Sccit

Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 03:41:11 PM »
am i the only one who finds this whole russell bell vs classic material beef boring?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 03:42:33 PM »
am i the only one who finds this whole russell bell vs classic material beef boring?

Please stay on the topic of embarrassing Massive Venereal or MDogg will delete your posts

Honestly nik, it goes beyond childish insults and mom pics and dudes getting sucked off by other dudes to get the affections of a women who doesnt exist - its all about evolution.  The ubermenschs vs the bottom feeding drooling on theyself illiterate retards.  Its really a classic battle that takes place in nature everyday. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:45:49 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2013, 03:44:29 PM »
i havent even been keepin up to know what the topic is.. is this how people feel when i shit on cham?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2013, 03:45:01 PM »

No.

I think since the will b and mike shit set the trend for boring beef.  Although Russell bell has dropped some gems.  That Denzel line made me laugh for days.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
from my thread on TI being a trailblazing advocate of homos in rap -

In the bolded portion, we have our friend Mrs Cliff Harris ethering her own reading comprehension skills.  He clicked the link in the OP but didn't understand what the words said.   :grumpy:

+1 my dude.  

TI doin it big for the gays right now.
she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.

yeah you took the nigga sayin' a lesbian rapper was dope as him welcoming homosexuality how dumb are you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »
i do nikcc this undercover cum drinker logs on just to talk to me on the daily i don't think he knows that this is a music forum and not a gay dating site..
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2013, 03:59:07 PM »

Please stay on the topic of embarrassing Massive Venereal or MDogg will delete your posts

Honestly nik, it goes beyond childish insults and mom pics and dudes getting sucked off by other dudes to get the affections of a women who doesnt exist - its all about evolution.  The ubermenschs vs the bottom feeding drooling on theyself illiterate retards.  Its really a classic battle that takes place in nature everyday.  
as a homosexual you would know about venereal diseases i'm sure your mother caught plenty before your accidental birth. you know nothin' about evolution you racist bastard you still stuck in the 1800's.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:35:09 PM by OG Classic Material »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2013, 04:01:07 PM »

No.

I think since the will b and mike shit set the trend for boring beef.  Although Russell bell has dropped some gems.  That Denzel line made me laugh for days.
I thought it was just as funny when you said you would let tanner and his lover run down on you just so you could fuck a chick. remember that ?

Heinz

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2013, 04:15:55 PM »

Honestly nik, it goes beyond childish insults and mom pics and dudes getting sucked off by other dudes to get the affections of a women who doesnt exist - its all about evolution.  The ubermenschs vs the bottom feeding drooling on theyself illiterate retards.  Its really a classic battle that takes place in nature everyday. 
as a homosexual you would know about venereal diseases i'm sure your mother caught plenty before your accidental birth. you know nothin' about evolution you racist bastard you stiill stuck in the 1800's.

A little racism never hurt nobody.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »

No.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2013, 11:19:28 PM »
It's only boring because its so lopsided. People lose interest when CM gets abused nonstop.

Like I fuck up NIKs sleeping pattern, but niggas pay no mind because he got nothing to say back.

That's life though. They should meet up and square dance.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
It's only boring because its so lopsided. People lose interest when CM gets abused nonstop.

Like I fuck up NIKs sleeping pattern, but niggas pay no mind because he got nothing to say back.

lmfao.. sometimes u sound like someone tryna imitate u

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 12:40:23 PM »

the only person on this forum that gets abused is you cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2013, 12:53:31 PM »
One of your best comebacks to date.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »

yeeesss, embrace the anger, classic material, let it consume you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup