Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3894 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 10:44:09 AM »
me all but running Classic Material's retarded ass off the Gspot should be known as a public service done because i love all of you, my children.

lmao, you have practically converted to full-time troll.

I've never seen him post on topic. Or have a serious opinion on music

He's a good contributor in TOT.

Will_B

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
before russell bell stopped posting for a stretch, he was on some super serious unity trip and stopped talkin shit for a minute

This is 100% on point. Not just me that noticed it

I think Russ hates himself maybe more than his eEnemiez. But alas can't stop posting the troll bullshit despite wanting his life back

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
before russell bell stopped posting for a stretch, he was on some super serious unity trip and stopped talkin shit for a minute

not everything you think you know, is what you know ;)

Willard B is the only dude on this board (well, maybe a stretch but he's one of em) to equate everything on here with real life without trolling.  Dude eats, breathes, sleeps, shits, and pisses this West Coast 2pac nuthugging rap shit, son.  Notice how he wrote "eEnemies" as "eEnemiez" just like 2pac wouldve done, god rest his soul.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2013, 04:44:22 PM »
me all but running Classic Material's retarded ass off the Gspot should be known as a public service done because i love all of you, my children.

props

lol at these fools cryin about trolling in a west coast rap forum with crip blue background inundated with euros obsessed with american culture and in a subforum named "tha g-spot", of all places.  in fact, lol again, its even more ridiculous when i read that back to myself.  (Double post but not outta anger on some CM/MV shiet).

Remedy360

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2013, 07:49:40 PM »

props

lol at these fools cryin about trolling in a west coast rap forum with crip blue background inundated with euros obsessed with american culture and in a subforum named "tha g-spot", of all places.  in fact, lol again, its even more ridiculous when i read that back to myself.  (Double post but not outta anger on some CM/MV shiet).

I wasn't crying, it was merely an observation. We're all good in my book.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »

props

I wasn't crying, it was merely an observation. We're all good in my book.

Nah I gotcha, I was referring to TI's Not So Secret Admirer and OG Willard.  The two bullied kids who take themselves entirely too seriously. 

Will_B

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2013, 10:47:30 PM »

props

LMAO @ Russ trying to justify his existence

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »

props

Dodge.

U cant point out what isnt true in my post, can you?

Edit - I find it so hilarious and sad that you cry about people not being serious enough about a genre of music that has produced ballerinas turned murder-minded kill em all MCs, fake gangbangers (who the fuck would wanna pretend to be that of all things), and undercover fruits rapping like theyre the biggest pimps around.  Serious Will, think about it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:27:32 PM by Russell Bell »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2013, 01:26:45 AM »
Who is this Russel Bell and why the hell can't you get a sig or avatar or something so I would know you exist and who you are?

I don't even know if I'm supposed to be hating on you cause I don't really even know who you are dude.  But whatever it is cuzzz... you are like trying to hard to impress the dumbfucks at this forum dogg and one day I hope you realize those fucks like Mufucka and Ghost and whoever aren't worth trying to impress
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Will_B

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2013, 05:54:44 AM »

props

Dodge.

Edit - I find it so hilarious and sad that you cry about people not being serious enough about a genre of music that has produced ballerinas turned murder-minded kill em all MCs, fake gangbangers (who the fuck would wanna pretend to be that of all things), and undercover fruits rapping like theyre the biggest pimps around.  Serious Will, think about it.

I'm all aboubt the love of music and the art of hiphop

If you expect real murderers and drug dealers confessing on wax then you're the definition of a wigger Russ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2013, 10:01:48 AM »
will your ass is a mark and property of troll squad. you delved way to deep into troll waters with your madsen obsession to go back to the otherside and start trying to be the model poster now

your in troll purgatory....neither side wants shit to do with you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2013, 01:46:57 PM »
Who is this Russel Bell and why the hell can't you get a sig or avatar or something so I would know you exist and who you are?

I don't even know if I'm supposed to be hating on you cause I don't really even know who you are dude.  But whatever it is cuzzz... you are like trying to hard to impress the dumbfucks at this forum dogg and one day I hope you realize those fucks like Mufucka and Ghost and whoever aren't worth trying to impress
+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2013, 01:52:01 PM »

props

Dodge.

If you expect real murderers and drug dealers confessing on wax then you're the definition of a wigger Russ
the wigger doesn't even have respect for his mother so we can't expect him to respect a culture.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2013, 02:18:52 PM »

props

Dodge.

the wigger doesn't even have respect for his mother so we can't expect him to respect a culture.

Lol plus he hiding behind Peteys skirts now

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »
William, i am no where near a wigger.  I like some rap music, true.  I dont expect some rapper who commits crimes to list them in a song.  But I also think its funny that some (if not alot) of rappers are the opposite to not only their raps but their whole persona.  And you know why they try to make their "persona" one of death, crime, and destruction?  Wiggers like you and others on this board.  If you didnt exist, then rappers would just tell stories of what theyve seen or what their homies have done in the fashion of a movie.  You are the reason people like that exist, and why people like me have so much fun making light of the whole situation.  Get it?