Author Topic: IRS scandal  (Read 528 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
IRS scandal
« on: May 21, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »
No matter if you are a Obama supporting, Maddow watching, liberal ALL Americans should be outraged at what's happening in front of our eyes.  And now the 5th is in play?  All Americans should be demanding answers here. 

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: IRS scandal
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 05:08:06 PM »
Agreed. I formed a 501c4 and the guy who helped me fill out the paperwork warned me to change my website entirely to please the IRS and so I said fuck it cause I'm a lefty but not an Obama cum-guzzler and I left the website empty.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:09:34 AM »
No matter if you are a Obama supporting, Maddow watching, liberal ALL Americans should be outraged at what's happening in front of our eyes.  And now the 5th is in play?  All Americans should be demanding answers here. 

Truth

The response ive heard from liberals here is "well the tea party didnt wanna pay any taxes so this is what they get right?"

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 08:43:49 AM »

Agreed. There needs to be a MASSIVE overhaul of the IRS and tax codes. But with the rules in the book right now, people's heads need to roll.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »

100% truth

the us gov't from 2000-2016 will be a very very dark period in American politics in future history classes

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »

100% truth

the us gov't from 2000-2016 will be a very very dark period in American politics in future history classes

Actually, I'd say from 1972, when Nixon used his presidency to keep power and win re-election. That set the stage for Reagan, Bush I and Clinton, then once 2001 hit and 9-11, that was the overdrive stage. This has been a slow progression for the last 40 years which our gov't has been taking our civil liberties.