Author Topic: i think i should share some of my PMs with yall...  (Read 873 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i think i should share some of my PMs with yall...
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »
share that shit.

theres no troll-troll-ee privilege that youre violating here.  that shits their bad for being emo.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 11:11:32 PM »
Quote from: Brad Starleaf
hey man im not really sure who you are but if youre an enemy of brandon then im cool with you. this guy has made me relationship with my gf hell for the last year because hes jealous that i have her. i googled his name an dfound out that he is obsessed with this message board so now im exposing him on here and letting all of his ex girlfriends know about what he says about him. hes already called me beging me to stop haha. im exposing that clown in the gspot. go ahead and help me out with some input dude

thanks,
brad

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 02:56:34 AM »
Quote from: Brad Starleaf
hey man im not really sure who you are but if youre an enemy of brandon then im cool with you. this guy has made me relationship with my gf hell for the last year because hes jealous that i have her. i googled his name an dfound out that he is obsessed with this message board so now im exposing him on here and letting all of his ex girlfriends know about what he says about him. hes already called me beging me to stop haha. im exposing that clown in the gspot. go ahead and help me out with some input dude

thanks,
brad

lmao what was this fools name on here
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit