Author Topic: The Rise & Fall of Lil Jon  (Read 871 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The Rise & Fall of Lil Jon
« on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:55 AM »

doggfather

Re: The Rise & Fall of Lil Jon
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »
can you give a bigger pic?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
Lil Jon is still the man, fuck a hater

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 11:43:56 AM »

yeah +1, HipHopDX think they're funny doing charts like that, smh, shit looks disrespectful to me

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:51:39 AM »
Lil Jon probably made more money this year already than that whole website's staff combined and some lol

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 12:00:19 PM »
He was blackballed in the industry.

midwestryder

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 12:43:43 PM »
name his last hit ?

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
name his last hit ?

"Shots" and "Outta Your Mind" were both huge when they dropped, still get played, and dude still gets blended with all that dub-step/house music shit that people (excluding me) buy nowadays

Lil Jon still has Crunk Juice and hella other business ventures he's caking off, you're just a hater who knows nothing about hip-hop or the business

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 01:40:39 PM »
he did a great beat for yelawof  "Hard white"

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »
name his last hit ?

"Shots" and "Outta Your Mind" were both huge when they dropped, still get played, and dude still gets blended with all that dub-step/house music shit that people (excluding me) buy nowadays

Lil Jon still has Crunk Juice and hella other business ventures he's caking off, you're just a hater who knows nothing about hip-hop or the business
Shots" and "Outta Your Mind" ? when did they come out ?

these ignorat haters have no idea what theyr talking about. lil john stole the idea of crunk juce from Nelly's Pimp Juice which came out here in st louies years before lil jhon ever even thought about making crunk juice so hes a bitter and Nelly is obviously the originator and real.  in st louis Nelly has a gym called Sweat named after his albums Sweat and Suit and i was talking to him about this the other day at the gym because we both work out unlike you losers and haters and he could nt beleve all the new school haters not giving him credit for starting the hip hop energy drink market shit is crazy and all you posters on here need to recognize the real
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

midwestryder

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 03:43:17 PM »
name his last hit ?

Shots" and "Outta Your Mind" ? when did they come out ? really,were they a hit ? dub-step/house music does not count for shit ever in hip hop .Really Crunk juice? crunk juice what a joke. no. i am no hater like you ignorant closeminded new school self . please you have showed & proved that you don't know shit about hip hop at all . You don't know who Ultramagnetic MCs & that proves you have no clue about hip hop at all . it just you just another ignorant closeminded new schooler with no clue. You are just mad because Lil jon is not relevant anymore.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 07:24:38 PM »

LMAO hip hop or the business. Look what he's doing now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMjCZE3YKGg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RMjCZE3YKGg</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhgeYKbWRMk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KhgeYKbWRMk</a>

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »
hustle is hustle and money is money, something midwestryder knows nothing about

Lil Jon gets more play on radio/in clubs and has more hits than Nelly, Crunk Juice still doing numbers and Pimp Juice ain't nowhere to be sold anymore
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 08:09:04 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Invincible

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
he did a great beat for yelawof  "Hard white"

That wasn't a Lil Jon beat.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 07:00:39 PM »
He was blackballed in the industry.

No. He had a hell-of-a run but his moment is over. It happens.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"