Author Topic: The Rise & Fall of Lil Jon  (Read 894 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Rise & Fall of Lil Jon
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 10:19:14 AM »
what is he doin' now ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »
hustle is hustle and money is money, something midwestryder knows nothing about

Lil Jon gets more play on radio/in clubs and has more hits than Nelly, Crunk Juice still doing numbers and Pimp Juice ain't nowhere to be sold anymore
LOL , Bitch please . i know more about hustling & making money then your broke ass . I own my own business , Drive a nice car & have real nice home unlike you . crunk juice is no where to be found in Missouri ,Illinois Iowa, & Kansas. while you still can find pimp juice in all 4 states i named .so you are full of shit as normal.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 08:35:56 AM »
post up a dated photo of you finding Pimp Juice in a store in 2013, until then nobody believes you and I bet everyone reading this post (that's in the US at least) can say they see Crunk Juice at least daily in a gas station and they never see Pimp Juice

Pimp Juice is ass btw, tastes like watered down Powerade and I didn't even know that was possible, Crunk is much better in flavor and more filling and not a rip-off in general

http://www.crunkenergydrink.com

just look at that professional website, clearly they are doing something right making $$$ when Nelly only has an Australia fan page for the drink  :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:39:28 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 04:45:01 PM »
post up a dated photo of you finding Pimp Juice in a store in 2013, until then nobody believes you and I bet everyone reading this post (that's in the US at least) can say they see Crunk Juice at least daily in a gas station and they never see Pimp Juice

Pimp Juice is ass btw, tastes like watered down Powerade and I didn't even know that was possible, Crunk is much better in flavor and more filling and not a rip-off in general

http://www.crunkenergydrink.com

just look at that professional website, clearly they are doing something right making $$$ when Nelly only has an Australia fan page for the drink  :laugh:
I don't have to prove shit to you at all, youngster. you are not my equal, my Peer, or Superior. I am older then you .I am the elder not you .That means you are my inferior. i am your superior in life . you have to prove everything to me in life . Nobody believes me ?  The only person i see saying that is you & nobody else . so you are fullshit with that .  who says they beleive you ?  so you save the bullshit for someone else . I never seen crunk juice in a gas station . I never seen crunk juice in Missouri ,Illinois, Iowa, & Kansas ever .   Stop talking for everybody like you know what they are thinking or they even agreeing with you at all .  I see nobody saying anything but you . you don't represent the whole U.S at all .  :laugh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »
^ So everyone older than you is your superior?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
and I guess only the cities he just named represent the whole U.S.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 07:25:10 PM »
"stand up" by t.i is a dope lil jon beat... "bitches aint shit" as well. pronbably 2 of my favorites of his

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 10:39:29 PM »
yes, they are .

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 10:43:06 PM »
I named states not cities,dumbass . i did not say those states represented the whole U.S.either.  Learn how to read ,dipshit. you were the one acting like crunk juice is evey where in the U.S.  when it is not at all.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 02:12:04 PM »
"stand up" by t.i is a dope lil jon beat... "bitches aint shit" as well. pronbably 2 of my favorites of his
and the lovers and friends joint wit usher and luda.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
I named states not cities,dumbass . i did not say those states represented the whole U.S.either.  Learn how to read ,dipshit. you were the one acting like crunk juice is evey where in the U.S.  when it is not at all.

you did get me on the 'states not cities' part but did you really just tell ME to learn how to read?  :laugh:  :-[

HHDX should make a Rise & Fall of Nelly chart next, that one would actually be pretty funny
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:35:34 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 12:33:08 AM »
yes, they are .

Hmm, to me, being old is not really that much of a qualification by itself. And wouldn't that mean that Will B is a superior to all of us? ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.