Author Topic: Poleposition can finally go swimming again  (Read 226 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Poleposition can finally go swimming again
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/-fatkini--sells-out--why-the-plus-size-swimsuit-is-summer-s-hottest-190800093.html

INTRODUCING:  THE FATKINI...a bikini for fat bitches

Who says you have to be a size 2 to wear a bikini? This summer's wildly popular swimsuit is made specifically for fuller figures. One in particular is such a hot commodity that it's selling out even before the official start of swimsuit season. The highly anticipated launch of the collaboration between plus-size blogger Gabi Gregg and retailer Swimsuits For All went off with a bang last week but sputtered as the company failed to keep up with the unexpected demand for Gregg's galaxy-print bikini, a style dubbed the "fatkini." 

"I didn't come up with the term 'fatkini' it's been a buzzword in the body-positive community for a while," Gregg told Yahoo! Shine. "There's definitely a momentum building for body acceptance—Kate Upton was just on the cover of Vogue, which was awesome. And my initial blog post of me wearing a bikini in Vegas definitely helped. There also seems to be lots of online support for women of all body types these days."

Sccit

Re: Poleposition can finally go swimming again
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
Disgusting

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Poleposition can finally go swimming again
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »
Disgusting

half of California's milk supply comes from those breasts