Author Topic: New Jerseys Finest  (Read 1395 times)

Heinz

New Jerseys Finest
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »
The only good thing to come out of New Jersey:

Rest in Peace Whitney.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: New Jerseys Finest
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
she's definitely one of them. too bad there's none from dayton, ohio  better yet the only thing great that came from ohio period were bone thugs and the producer hi tek. 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »
parliament funkadelic
outsidaz
redman
naughty by nature
queen latifah
faith evans
the artifacts
lords of the underground
joe budden
ice t
just blaze
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »
keisha knight pulliam
lauryn hill
shaq
danny de vito
frank sinatra
the list goes on....get ya history together little nigga the history runs deep.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »
she's definitely one of them. too bad there's none from dayton, ohio  better yet the only thing great that came from ohio period were bone thugs and the producer hi tek. 8)

u serious??

RJD2
Copywrite
Blueprint
Jakki da motormouth

ohio got talent

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 03:26:28 PM »

u serious??

RJD2
Copywrite
Blueprint
Jakki da motormouth

ohio got talent
i'm familiar wit copywrite but i'm talkin' as far big names go i'm sure they got a lot of underground rappers none that surpassed the level of success of bone or bow wow.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 03:29:51 PM »
i forgot stalley is from ohio too. LOL

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 03:30:26 PM »
Blood takes it personal and thinks its a competition...

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 03:30:52 PM »

damn, don't forget about ohio players, zapp & roger, bootsy collins & a lot of more classic funk bands, homie

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 03:31:23 PM »

ever heard of Roger Troutman ? Zapp ? Slave ? bigger legacy than Hi Tek imo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 03:33:09 PM »

no it's not a comp. and i appreciate the tribute to new jersey but whitney is just one of the many greats that the state birthed. if you gonna do a thread like this give props to a few more of the greats from here.

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »

no it's not a comp. and i appreciate the tribute to new jersey but whitney is just one of the many greats that the state birthed. if you gonna do a thread like this give props to a few more of the greats from here.

You cannot dictate my opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 03:34:51 PM »

ever heard of Roger Troutman ? Zapp ? Slave ? bigger legacy than Hi Tek imo
i forgot about the legendary roger and zapp u are correct i was just bumpin' some zapp the other day. slave is cool too.  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 03:36:05 PM »

you have yours i have mine. carry on.

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 03:39:33 PM »

you have yours i have mine. carry on.

Only difference is that you try to tell others what to do and think.