Author Topic: New Jerseys Finest  (Read 1385 times)

Heinz

Re: New Jerseys Finest
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 05:24:38 PM »
I see the Elton John reference completely passed you by... No wonder.
And I don't care what you eat for breakfast, keep that shit to yourself you emo.
Firecrackers and mustard!!!

YOLO!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 05:31:15 PM »
And I don't care what you eat for breakfast, keep that shit to yourself you emo.

YOLO!
i don't give a fuck about the reference and i don't give a fuck about elton john either little nigga. and you do care that's why i told you hypocrite. ps. tell my future baby mama you say is your wife i said what up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 05:41:22 PM »
og classic i dont want your mandingo peney it seems to be teeny i roll wit heinz midget mandingo to the resque

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 05:42:54 PM »

YOLO!
i don't give a fuck about the reference and i don't give a fuck about elton john either little nigga. and you do care that's why i told you hypocrite. ps. tell my future baby mama you say is your wife i said what up.

Nigga you so stupid that you start sharing what you eat for breakfast when nobody even asked you...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 05:47:37 PM »

YOLO!

Nigga you so stupid that you start sharing what you eat for breakfast when nobody even asked you...

what you said was false and i corrected you. you might as well had asked. when are you gonna bring back your sorbet thread little man ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
congrats to massive venereal to ruin a thread giving tribute to his home...this is the same gay that talked about sucking dick and faggots for ten pages straight in his own TI threads.

this guy has issues...he cant help himself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 05:52:20 PM »
congrats to massive venereal to ruin a thread giving tribute to his home...this is the same gay that talked about sucking dick and faggots for ten pages straight in his own TI threads.

this guy has issues...he cant help himself.
hey bisexual zetey i'm leavin' all the dick suckin' and faggot shit to you you're the best i hear.

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »

YOLO!

what you said was false and i corrected you. you might as well had asked. when are you gonna bring back your sorbet thread little man ?

You so stupid that you don't know what firecrackers and mustard means...
Why are you so obsessed with me and my threads?
Stalker.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2013, 06:23:47 PM »

YOLO!

You so stupid that you don't know what firecrackers and mustard means...
Why are you so obsessed with me and my threads?
Stalker.

you're really the stupid one little nigga you are as stupid and goofy as that sig you got. what's up esmi !

Heinz

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2013, 06:33:52 PM »
Disrespecting someones wife is a sure sign of mental retardation.
Be careful so you don't get a gipsy curse on yourself, just a friendly warning.
I have a feeling you would be too stupid to know what that is and try to act hard about it.
Proceed with caution.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
I have a feeling you would be too stupid to know what that is and try to act hard about it.
Proceed with caution.

i don't take threats lightly u better proceed wit caution nigga.

Heinz

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2013, 06:50:48 PM »
Proceed with caution.

You speak like you have some sort of power...
Only thing you have is an old pair of Nike boots and a keyboard thats missing the G, the A, and the Y.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
Proceed with caution.

You speak like you have some sort of power...
Only thing you have is an old pair of Nike boots and a keyboard thats missing the G, the A, and the Y.

i speak the truth nigga. don't be mad you bum ass nigga gettin' on this forum frontin' about ya life and shit u fake ass pharmacist.

Heinz

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2013, 07:09:26 PM »
I will sell you some prescription drugs cheap.
You seem to be in dire need of some.
Anything to help a poor brother out.

Peace and YOLO!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
My boots are brand new, my boots are brand new!
Nigga no one really believes you.
My computer is FRESH OUT THE BOX, FRESH OUT THE BOX!
Nigga all you got left on your keyboard is caps lock.

Firecrackers and mustard blood, firecrackers and mustard.

YOLO!!!

you believe what you just posted as much as i believe that bullshit you just sold to infinite. it's a shame what some niggas do for attention and acceptance wit that bein' said little nigga fuck you and your counterfeit lifestlye and stop lyin' to niggas.