Author Topic: New Jerseys Finest  (Read 1388 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: New Jerseys Finest
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
I will sell you some prescription drugs cheap.
You seem to be in dire need of some.
Anything to help a poor brother out.

Peace and YOLO!!!

why would you put your career on the line to help him get cheap drugs, Dr. Kesser?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2013, 07:12:15 PM »

Peace and YOLO!!!

why would you put your career on the line to help him get cheap drugs, Dr. Kesser?
he's dr. conrad murray on a come up. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 07:13:22 PM »
My boots are brand new, my boots are brand new!
Nigga no one really believes you.
My computer is FRESH OUT THE BOX, FRESH OUT THE BOX!
Nigga all you got left on your keyboard is caps lock.

Firecrackers and mustard blood, firecrackers and mustard.

YOLO!!!

you believe what you just posted as much as i believe that bullshit you just sold to infinite. it's a shame what some niggas do for attention and acceptance wit that bein' said little nigga fuck you and your counterfeit lifestlye and stop lyin' to niggas.

You jealous cause my life is saturated with flavor and your existence is just awfully bland.
Spice up your life homie. Rob a bank or something and get out the hood. See the world before its too late.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2013, 07:18:04 PM »
My boots are brand new, my boots are brand new!
Nigga no one really believes you.
My computer is FRESH OUT THE BOX, FRESH OUT THE BOX!
Nigga all you got left on your keyboard is caps lock.

Firecrackers and mustard blood, firecrackers and mustard.

YOLO!!!

you believe what you just posted as much as i believe that bullshit you just sold to infinite. it's a shame what some niggas do for attention and acceptance wit that bein' said little nigga fuck you and your counterfeit lifestlye and stop lyin' to niggas.

You jealous cause my life is saturated with flavor and your existence is just awfully bland.
Spice up your life homie. Rob a bank or something and get out the hood. See the world before its too late.

LOL it's cool to have dreams bro but you be on some miramax shit wit your imagination. i'm sure i'll see you on the news soon dr. murray jr. btw what movies were you in mr actor ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2013, 07:37:01 PM »
The sexy mastermind got bitches sprung.
Memorize my life loser.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
The sexy mastermind got bitches sprung.
Memorize my life loser.

nigga you need to stop gettin' high on your own supply.

Heinz

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2013, 07:50:24 PM »
I need my beauty sleep, no more entertaining drooling sluts.
Good night you half-wit hoe.
Sweet dreams.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »
congrats to massive venereal to ruin a thread giving tribute to his home...this is the same gay that talked about sucking dick and faggots for ten pages straight in his own TI threads.

this guy has issues...he cant help himself.
hey bisexual zetey i'm leavin' all the dick suckin' and faggot shit to you you're the best i hear.

Ill teabag your face and you will love it.

in that original post it should have read "this guy" not this gay but you gotta admit thats a funny ass typo.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »
jersey shore

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2013, 07:00:21 AM »
congrats to massive venereal to ruin a thread giving tribute to his home...this is the same gay that talked about sucking dick and faggots for ten pages straight in his own TI threads.

this guy has issues...he cant help himself.
hey bisexual zetey i'm leavin' all the dick suckin' and faggot shit to you you're the best i hear.

Ill teabag your face and you will love it.

in that original post it should have read "this guy" not this gay but you gotta admit thats a funny ass typo.
i would tell you to choke on my dick but i'd rather it be done by erin.

Heinz

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2013, 09:49:17 AM »

Peace and YOLO!!!

Laughing at ones own jokes is a sign of mental retardation.
Nothing personal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:21 AM »

Peace and YOLO!!!

Laughing at ones own jokes is a sign of mental retardation.
Nothing personal.

it was just the thought of it that made me LOL you seemed to know a lot about mental retardation possibly from first hand experience. anyway keep up wit your back and forths i will no longer entertain it. it brings nothin' to this forum and it's dead as shit because of it. god bless you.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2013, 12:31:05 PM »
brick citys finest

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »
Massive Venereal is clearly obsessed with gayness.  Gayness has touched this man in some shape or form in his life and he is ashamed inside so he puts forth words and feelings of hatred, not realizing that he appears totally preoccupied with the subject that he supposedly is so "unconnected" to.

No troll.

Cue Will B to come in here and defend his black American friend, oh what a joy for William to finally be friends with someone that's just like those DPG guys OMG!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:43:10 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Massive Venereal is clearly obsessed with gayness.  Gayness has touched this man in some shape or form in his life and he is ashamed inside so he puts forth words and feelings of hatred, not realizing that he appears totally preoccupied with the subject that he supposedly is so "unconnected" to.

No troll.

first of all i love how you take your personal life and try to flip it and impose it on others another cowardly act of yours. you've been exposed as a homosexual and it's your truth so live wit it sugar foot.