Author Topic: New Jerseys Finest  (Read 1387 times)

Heinz

Re: New Jerseys Finest
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »
C. G. Jung a few times referred to the hypocrisy of people who are not aware of the dark or shadow-side of their nature.

It is under all circumstances an advantage to be in full possession of one's personality, otherwise the repressed elements will only crop up as a hindrance elsewhere, not just at some unimportant point, but at the very spot where we are most sensitive. If people can be educated to see the shadow-side of their nature clearly, it may be hoped that they will also learn to understand and love their fellow men better. A little less hypocrisy and a little more self-knowledge can only have good results in respect for our neighbor; for we are all too prone to transfer to our fellows the injustice and violence we inflict upon our own natures (Jung, 1966:par. 28).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »

Cue Will B to come in here and defend his black American friend, oh what a joy for William to finally be friends with someone that's just like those DPG guys OMG!

lol @ the thought of someone being excited for making a "Black internet friend" :D  that's funny chit

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2013, 01:45:42 PM »
Massive Venereal is clearly obsessed with gayness.  Gayness has touched this man in some shape or form in his life and he is ashamed inside so he puts forth words and feelings of hatred, not realizing that he appears totally preoccupied with the subject that he supposedly is so "unconnected" to.

No troll.

first of all i love how you take your personal life and try to flip it and impose it on others another cowardly act of yours. you've been exposed as a homosexual and it's your truth so live wit it sugar foot.

And where exactly was this "exposure"?  I'll wait.

U know, I wasnt even trying to bully you this time, so you can get mad and keep hitting that diss button, but:  I was making an observation about your posting style, and unless its one big joke, then what I said stands and others obviously agree.  It might do you some good to talk to someone about this, man.  Might clear some shit up, make you happier.  Never know.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:53:55 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »
C. G. Jung a few times referred to the hypocrisy of people who are not aware of the dark or shadow-side of their nature.

It is under all circumstances an advantage to be in full possession of one's personality, otherwise the repressed elements will only crop up as a hindrance elsewhere, not just at some unimportant point, but at the very spot where we are most sensitive. If people can be educated to see the shadow-side of their nature clearly, it may be hoped that they will also learn to understand and love their fellow men better. A little less hypocrisy and a little more self-knowledge can only have good results in respect for our neighbor; for we are all too prone to transfer to our fellows the injustice and violence we inflict upon our own natures (Jung, 1966:par. 28).

Damn. 

MV you just got College-Ethered. 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:52:19 PM by Russell Bell »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2013, 02:07:31 PM »
Massive Venereal is clearly obsessed with gayness.  Gayness has touched this man in some shape or form in his life and he is ashamed inside so he puts forth words and feelings of hatred, not realizing that he appears totally preoccupied with the subject that he supposedly is so "unconnected" to.

No troll.

first of all i love how you take your personal life and try to flip it and impose it on others another cowardly act of yours. you've been exposed as a homosexual and it's your truth so live wit it sugar foot.

And where exactly was this "exposure"?  I'll wait.

U know, I wasnt even trying to bully you this time, so you can get mad and keep hitting that diss button, but:  I was making an observation about your posting style, and unless its one big joke, then what I said stands and others obviously agree.  It might do you some good to talk to someone about this, man.  Might clear some shit up, make you happier.  Never know.
wigger do yourself a favor and get a life: get out of your parents house and get ya own, get a job, get a whip, and get some money in your life. LOL @ your bullyin' me are you serious ? leave the drugs alone and focus on your life ahead of you. you obviously live a sad life to log on just to talk to me to get some attention i'd say there's an issue within' yourself you need to deal with and i will no longer go back and forth wit you either after this because you are a lame and a loser in life.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2013, 03:17:25 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mK7qhGig3LE  8)

You stay supporting homosexuals in the rap game

thats very 2013 of you, MV

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2013, 02:31:02 AM »

Cue Will B to come in here and defend his black American friend, oh what a joy for William to finally be friends with someone that's just like those DPG guys OMG!

lol @ the thought of someone being excited for making a "Black internet friend" :D  that's funny chit

ive noticed alot of the euro types do this...they cling to the black posters like its a badge of authenticity on a rap site.

its the main reason many of yall held sik in such high regard...even he knew it.

yeah i said that.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »

ive noticed alot of the euro types do this...they cling to the black posters like its a badge of authenticity on a rap site.

its the main reason many of yall held sik in such high regard...even he knew it.

yeah i said that.

Its real fuckin strange.

As a white man, I feel that the bumbling, awkward, apologetic, wanting to please, pandering attitude that some of my bretheran have towards other races and blacks in particular is embarrassing and does not garner much real respect. 

Just be yourself.  Some will naturally like you, others wont.  Thats life.

Liking Retaliation, Revenge, and Get Back wont get you any respect among black Americans.  Take notes, you know who you are.

Heinz

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2013, 06:42:35 AM »
Nigga still think its about New Jersey...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/S3_cN6xclW4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/S3_cN6xclW4</a>

Jersey's finest.