Author Topic: Anybody know a way I can watch a movie online that just came to theatres today?  (Read 960 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The movie Before Midnight just came out but it's only in New York and LA.  It won't reach the midwest for a long time.  I've seen it on a few websites but they require credit cards, and on another site it wanted me to download something that probably contained viruses and spyware.

Anyone know a safe way or safe site I can watch this movie at online?  Without using credit card and so on....  ?? 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

Don't know how to solve your predicament blood...

Met Julie Delpy once in Paris, she was real nice and humble.
Turned out she had a collection of my great grandfathers poetry so we ended up having dinner together with my wife and Julies boyfriend at the time.

Good luck getting the movie, should be a decent one.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:06:49 PM by Heinz »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Turned out she had a collection of my great grandfathers poetry so we ended up having dinner together with my wife and Julies boyfriend at the time.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!   Dude are you serious?   That's amazing...  And who is your great grandfather?   Any anecdotes or stories you can tell me from your dinner together?  What did you think of her in person?   She's a great conversationalist, had to make for an interesting evening.

And what brings you to the dubcc, btw?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

WHAT THE FUCK?!!   Dude are you serious?   That's amazing...  And who is your great grandfather?   Any anecdotes or stories you can tell me from your dinner together?  What did you think of her in person?   She's a great conversationalist, had to make for an interesting evening.

And what brings you to the dubcc, btw?

My great grandfather was Paul Laurence Dunbar.

We mainly talked about life and arts, movies etc. She said she wanted me to be part of some project in the future.
I still get emails from her on 14th of July, the independence day of France. That was a joke we had that evening that would be hard to explain here.
I enjoyed her company she had a warmth to her that is rather rare, especially amongst famous actors.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:25:47 PM by Heinz »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

My great grandfather was Paul Laurence Dunbar.

We mainly talked about life and arts, movies etc. She said she wanted me to be part of some project in the future.
I still get emails from her on 14th of July, the independence day of France. That was a joke we had that evening that would be hard to explain here.
I enjoyed her company she had a warmth to her that is rather rare, especially amongst famous actors.

Interesting....  Yeah, Ethan Hawke is my favorite actor, he plays opposite her in the movie.  She's one of my favorite female actresses.  For some reason though I didn't like the movie she wrote and directed which was 2 days in Paris.  But other than that I generally like all of her work. 

So you may be in a future project?  Do you have some involvement in the entertainment industry?

Heinz

I have played in a couple of movies but I use an alias as an actor.
I don't really like the personal attention so its mainly small parts.
There is an artistic streak in my family that I have inherited, but at the moment I am working as a independent pharmacist in Dayton.

The future project was an idea we were brain storming that evening and is based on the story of how I met my wife Esmi outside of Budapest.
It's a beautiful love story quite out of the ordinary.
I wont bore you with the details unless you want to hear more?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have played in a couple of movies but I use an alias as an actor.
I don't really like the personal attention so its mainly small parts.
There is an artistic streak in my family that I have inherited, but at the moment I am working as a independent pharmacist in Dayton.

The future project was an idea we were brain storming that evening and is based on the story of how I met my wife Esmi outside of Budapest.
It's a beautiful love story quite out of the ordinary.
I wont bore you with the details unless you want to hear more?

by all means bring on the details, I want to hear more

Heinz

More than a decade ago I was sent to Vienna to study scripture.
My adventurous spirit made me one weekend board a train to Budapest without any money or passport.
By fate I befriended the conductor and rode in front with him listening to his stories through the night.
He gave me some money for food when we arrived in Budapest in the morning.
I roamed the city and by night I no longer had any more money.
At the train station there was a group of british backpackers sleeping and I stole the walkman from one of the guys, a dirty looking fellow with dreadlocks.
I never liked dreadlocks on white people so I didn't feel bad about stealing his walkman.
He had a tape with the most amazing album I had ever heard: Joi's "One and One is One".
My blood started popping like the bubbles in a fizzy drink and I got really cheerful from listening to the music.
Outside the train station a guy had left his motorcycle running, an old Czech vehicle with a sidewagon.
Tripping hard from the music I "borrowed" his motorcycle and went joy-riding around the city.
Looking like I do combined with the reckless speeding and lack of respect for traffic lights I quickly got a dozen or so police cars chasing me.
It suited the music of Joi but once the tape ended I realized I was in trouble.
I drove at high speed off a bridge and into the Danube river and escaped by floating down the river.
The water was comfortable and after a while I was outside the city next to a gypsy camp.
One of the old gypsy women spotted me in the water and threw me a rope and pulled me to shore.
The gipsies welcomed me with open arms into their camp and gave me delicious food and dry clothes.
Out of a wooden carriage the most beautiful woman I had ever seen stepped out to join us.
It was like being bathed in a golden light seeing her and I knew that she would be my wife.
Her name was Esmeraldina and she did indeed become my wife the very next week.
She was 13 and I was 17.
This is what she looked like then:

I asked her father for her hand that same night. He had one of the old women study my palm upon which I got the deepest blessing.
They also told me many other things about my destiny in life and they seemed very pleased to have me amongst them.
If such a thing as a previous life exists there must have been some connection from the past amongst us.
I ended up staying for 3 years with her tribe traveling all around Europe.

Me and Esmi are still married and have 4 children together.

There are more details to the story but this is a rough outline to how we met.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:13:18 AM by Heinz »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BEAUTIFUL STORY... reminds me of something out of a Arabian Nights.  I could certainly see why Julie Deply or anybody else would be interested in making it into a movie.

Your probably an alias of some kind at the forum; but I would rather have an alias as cool and interesting as yourself, then 90% of the trolls at the forum.  So please, by all means carry on... and if it bothers you for me to suggest you may be an alias then I shall never mention such a thing again; and take you at your word!  

Your a good man!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:35:21 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

Heinz

I am no atheist but a Taoist Jew.

Thank you for the blessings.
Much appreciated.

Peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am no atheist but a Taoist Jew.

Thank you for the blessings.
Much appreciated.

Peace

**That was a typo, I meant to write "alias" and put "atheist".

But anyway my good friend, much blessings and peace be upon you.   For I don't know much about the path of the Taoist, but if you are any indication of their character and charisma; then I am certain that it is a deeply moving and spiritually inspiring path.

Also, please greet your beautiful wife for me.  She appears to be a wonderfully enchanting woman.  May the Taoist God shower her and her progeny with an abundance of joy and happiness in this life and the next.

..You are a good man!

Heinz

Thank you kind Sir.

Taoism is more a philosophy/system of thought that is compatible with my Jewish religion.
So the G_d I worship is the G_d of Abraham and Isaac.

Kol Tuv

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thank you kind Sir.

Taoism is more a philosophy/system of thought that is compatible with my Jewish religion.
So the G_d I worship is the G_d of Abraham and Isaac.

Kol Tuv

Fascinating.  I shall set out then from this point forward to research more into your wonderful religion, it's principles, and it's teachings.

I, too, worship the G-d of Arabaham and Isaac.  In Arabic he is called Allah, but he is simply the Most High, the First and The Last, the Creator of all the Worlds.

Godspeed to you my good friend.   And do keep in touch!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
wow such great tales malcolm x is my uncle btw.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

For studying Taoism this is THE classic:
Tao Te Ching.
My favorite version is the D.C.Lau translation if you do not read Chinese, here is a link:
http://terebess.hu/english/tao/lau.html
I do recommend getting a physical copy of it as the energy is different holding a book in ones hands.
Everyman has a nice hard cover edition that I cannot praise enough.
http://www.amazon.com/Tao-Te-Ching-Everymans-Library/dp/0679433163/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0/188-8814297-3321760

May you find some words of wisdom therein.
So be it.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:27:16 PM by Heinz »