Author Topic: Anybody know a way I can watch a movie online that just came to theatres today?  (Read 959 times)

Will_B

i remember my first conversation with heinz on da sauce about why i felt lesbianism was not considered sin in the way homosexuality is. good man.

Wish this place had more intelligent and spiritual conversations like that.
People here seems more concerned with trolling and talking shit.
Maybe thats because they lack life experience...

words of wisdom, my friend

Says the guy who signed up only to troll

So Will, you havent found any of his posts thought provoking or of any quality whatsoever?

....or does this stem from the fact that he "rap forum battled" you..

Heinz is like the sex offender that falls in love with his victim

I think it's cute he can't stop posting on dubcc after coming here to bring 'wrath'

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i remember my first conversation with heinz on da sauce about why i felt lesbianism was not considered sin in the way homosexuality is. good man.

Wish this place had more intelligent and spiritual conversations like that.
People here seems more concerned with trolling and talking shit.
Maybe thats because they lack life experience...

words of wisdom, my friend

Says the guy who signed up only to troll

So Will, you havent found any of his posts thought provoking or of any quality whatsoever?

....or does this stem from the fact that he "rap forum battled" you..

Heinz is like the sex offender that falls in love with his victim

I think it's cute he can't stop posting on dubcc after coming here to bring 'wrath'

LOL that was actually funny good job
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

good man?  Why I think you have spoken out of turn my friend.... Hienz is a far from good.. he is a great man!  And an ambassador of good will towards all!

I am far from great my friend, that is a title that belongs to G_d and Him only.
You seem a good natured person yourself so I thank you for your support.
Most people here do their best at trolling and name calling, its nice to meet someone that is balanced and sane.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
infinite so desperate to look "hip"

Keeping it Gay.... So desperate to ride these nuts!  ;)

Lmao  someone is jocking the homeboy Elior's nuts too much

go teach your kid about more drugs :D

its medicine, dick. crushed flowers...get it right asshole

lol jk

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I am far from great my friend, that is a title that belongs to G_d and Him only.
Most people here do their best at trolling and name calling, its nice to meet someone that is balanced and sane.

Yes.. From what I've seen, your opinions and assumptions of those who make up this forum have been quite accurate.   You seem to be a good judge of character.  Sound in mind, and powerful in words.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

infinite so desperate to look "hip"

Keeping it Gay.... So desperate to ride these nuts!  ;)

Lmao  someone is jocking the homeboy Elior's nuts too much

go teach your kid about more drugs :D

its medicine, dick. crushed flowers...get it right asshole

lol jk

i'm gonna need to re-up on my flower game this week...i hear some of that sour dees is around  8)

Heinz

Yes.. From what I've seen, your opinions and assumptions of those who make up this forum have been quite accurate.   You seem to be a good judge of character.  Sound in mind, and powerful in words.

Assumptions are dangerous and that is what most people base their opinions on... We should do and be better than that my friend.
Those that speak the truth will always be met with ridicule. The enemy always attack your person and not the truth you have uttered, so it is easy to recognize your enemy by this perverted behavior. And some desperately try to be relevant by attacking the one who shines the brightest trying to steal his light.
They are too stupid to realize that they only put themselves in a bad light by doing this....
Keep it real my brother and stay true.

الموت لجميع الكفار

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Try going to the theater.  It will do you some good to get out of the house.  Bring your son to see the new Star Trek.