Author Topic: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!  (Read 1582 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »
lmfao@cham vs MO.. Should be hilarious ..

Notice that Cham already put an excuse out.   He said, "Whenever my boy is free again".   Meanwhile he's busy recording dozens of potential diss tracks and when nothing dope comes out he can blame it on his boy "not being ready".  LOL
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »

have u heard "LOL"?

Pretty sure I heard it homie.  But I think it was just a line here and a line there.   I was looking for a more comprehensive diss track, but "LOL" was dope.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 11:45:38 AM »
yea, "LOL" was actually an entire track about faggots who strut online because they aint got the same pull in reality...classic lamb shiet

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »
yea, "LOL" was actually an entire track about faggots who strut online because they aint got the same pull in reality...classic lamb shiet
do you not see any irony in this? ill admit you seem a lot more mature and down to earth than you have in the past nikky, but do you really think you have never been guilty of that? like for a good 10 years?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 11:54:37 AM »
do you not see any irony in this? ill admit you seem a lot more mature and down to earth than you have in the past nikky, but do you really think you have never been guilty of that? like for a good 10 years?

i dont strut online, i act the same in reality as i do on here, and all the peeps who know me will attest to that.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 11:57:33 AM »
all the poster who know you in real life are also border line retarded

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:59 AM »

naah they just aint scared to put themselves out there.....

i have known some retards, tho

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 02:15:02 PM »

Oh really now?

TWZ Radio - Sunday
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2013/06/03/twz-radio--every-sunday
@5pm Pacific
Call in 310-861-2335

Hosted by
M.O.
Sugabezy

Topics Today
TWZ Cypha #1, #2, and Moco Ver.1
How serious do you take the Internet?
Did you know about Facebook...?
News not in the news!

Femcee Friday Announcement!

Guest for today
Vinny Real http://soundcloud.com/vinnyreal/
Prince Cyclone http://soundcloud.com/cyclone-tha-prince/
MrHaveAbadDay http://soundcloud.com/mr-haveabadday

Get the TWZ Radio app for your phone!
http://twzradio.mobapp.at

Call in @ 310 861-2335 or skype free here
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2013/06/03/twz-radio--every-sunday
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 02:22:01 PM »

It's remarkable. Man was ready to pull the M9's out on Grundy and he pussied it down to a basketball game. Sikotic's life was coming to a screeching hault when NIK was through with him. Nigga posted a MapQuest screenshot of his pinpoint location in the world and all of the sudden he "wasn't worth it anymore". Again, it's remarkable the thing these guys say.

But naturally, Mr. Creativity himself stole that entire concept from Chamillionaire who made an entire series about making fun of people specifically like NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 02:40:41 PM »

It's remarkable. Man was ready to pull the M9's out on Grundy and he pussied it down to a basketball game. Sikotic's life was coming to a screeching hault when NIK was through with him. Nigga posted a MapQuest screenshot of his pinpoint location in the world and all of the sudden he "wasn't worth it anymore". Again, it's remarkable the thing these guys say.

But naturally, Mr. Creativity himself stole that entire concept from Chamillionaire who made an entire series about making fun of people specifically like NIK.

wtf is ur gayass goin on about? why do u get erections when other posters take shots at me? seriously, i've never seen someone jump up so quick to start venting as you do when some other poster mentions me. ur hilarious, gayboy...do u really not realize that how u conduct yourself is incredibly pathetic? lets see..i was supposed to meet up acgrundy for a 500 dollar bet, not for a fight, biebs....how many times u guna repeat the same lies in attempts to get another taste of my wonderful nuts?  as for u wantin me to chase sikotic down a 2nd time, thats funny comin from a guy who was nowhere to be found when infinite called him out when he was in NY just last year. u need to cut it out wit that sideline nutriding, my gay friend. at least muhfukka aint ventin about me out the woodworks like a jealous ex-girlfriend. control ur hormones, young'n.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 02:47:12 PM »
Lil Chammy Cham lol
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »
Damn nigga, felt like I just read a New York Times Best-Seller novel. Facts is facts and you just gotta face 'em.

Infinite never mentioned my name last time he was here. Stick to the facts. #StopStruting

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »
Dope... yo homie... I'm still requesting a L.A.M.B. and MO collaborative diss track.  Cham would be a likely target.
real spit my muslim nicca

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
Lil Chammy Cham lol

Lol @ this broke nigga actin' like he "got me" or some shit because he said "fuck Cham" on a track. Couldn't even get creative with it.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 03:05:20 PM »
Damn nigga, felt like I just read a New York Times Best-Seller novel. Facts is facts and you just gotta face 'em.

Infinite never mentioned my name last time he was here. Stick to the facts. #StopStruting

facts say ur a lyin faggot:

YO NICCAZ, I BE IN NY...

Cham, where you at Nicca?  Nicca, I ain't hard to find!!

Nicca, I be in the hood I'm staying up in the Bronx when I go to NY and these niccaz they can't come out to the West Coast, but when I go out East I be everywhere nicca!  I was out round 42nd, I wasn't hiding out, I was at the comedy club Ha last night just chillin...I'll post some pics later. Cham, where you at?  Nicca, We ain't hard 2 find!!