Author Topic: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!  (Read 1584 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »
He said he was at a comedy club the night before. Like I'm suppose to have a tracking device on him lmao.

But fair point, he did "say my name" while he was there...in the past tense.

He can try his luck next time, but we all know Brian ain't about that life unless he's hiding behind a pack of niggas.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 03:12:19 PM »
Damn nigga, felt like I just read a New York Times Best-Seller novel. Facts is facts and you just gotta face 'em.

Infinite never mentioned my name last time he was here. Stick to the facts. #StopStruting

facts say ur a lyin faggot:

YO NICCAZ, I BE IN NY...

Cham, where you at Nicca?  Nicca, I ain't hard to find!!

Nicca, I be in the hood I'm staying up in the Bronx when I go to NY and these niccaz they can't come out to the West Coast, but when I go out East I be everywhere nicca!  I was out round 42nd, I wasn't hiding out, I was at the comedy club Ha last night just chillin...I'll post some pics later. Cham, where you at?  Nicca, We ain't hard 2 find!!
wow
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 03:14:27 PM »
He said he was at a comedy club the night before. Like I'm suppose to have a tracking device on him lmao.

He can try his luck next time, but we all know Brian ain't about that life unless he's hiding behind a pack of niggas.

cap'n-save-face in the buildin...u gay. u look like u have the hormonal build of a soft-spoken woman. u pussied out of meetin up with infinite. u have never met anyone on this site after bein called out numerous times. u constantly come out the wood-works to vent your feelings about me. how many more facts do u want, gayboy? i can keep going if u want.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 03:16:38 PM »

cap'n-save-face in the buildin...u gay. u look like u have the hormonal build of a soft-spoken woman. u pussied out of meetin up with infinite. u have never met anyone on this site after bein called out numerous times. u constantly come out the wood-works to vent your feelings about me. how many more facts do u want, gayboy? i can keep going if u want.

don't forget when infinite said he'd fight him and cham said he'd stomp his face...then started changing it to he'd blaze it up with infinite if they ever met

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 03:18:29 PM »

don't forget when infinite said he'd fight him and cham said he'd stomp his face...then started changing it to he'd blaze it up with infinite if they ever met
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »

lol yea, almost forgot bout that one...i truly think everyone but biebs realizes how gay he makes himself look on here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 03:20:01 PM »
Son played it quick to get the attention off him pussying out against Grundy, SIK and I didn't even mention Bundy.

Like I just said Infinite is not about that life...at all and Classic Material can't even afford the AmTrak to NYC. No one else has ever called me out. And like I explained to you, I have no desire to see anyone, just make fun of your anger you so eloquently display. But I get it. Different crowd in this thread, you just tryna strut..."LOL".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 03:22:17 PM »
Son played it quick to get the attention off him pussying out against Grundy, SIK and I didn't even mention Bundy.

Like I just said Infinite is not about that life...at all and Classic Material can't even afford the AmTrak to NYC. No one else has ever called me out. And like I explained to you, I have no desire to see anyone, just make fun of your anger you so eloquently display. But I get it. Different crowd in this thread, you just tryna strut..."LOL".
LOL faggot if i wanted to get to you today i could i'd rather give that money to someone who need it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »

Guess you forgot three posts later when I said I'd river dance on a niggas chin. I just know he'd come completely different in real life and since I'm not angry at anyone, it's not like I'm coming heated. I'm laughing.

Hack loves to instigate, hates to be the target.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »

LOL faggot if i wanted to get to you today i could i'd rather give that money to someone who need it.

That's a long walk from Newark.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »

That's a long walk from Newark.
no walkin' here wigger my L's is good.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »
That's a long bike ride from Newark.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 03:29:40 PM »
That's a long bike ride from Newark.
don't be mad cause cause you walkin' or ridin' a bike.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 03:47:22 PM »
Don't be mad period. You're worse than NIK at expressing your emotions in every sentence.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »

Guess you forgot three posts later when I said I'd river dance on a niggas chin. I just know he'd come completely different in real life and since I'm not angry at anyone, it's not like I'm coming heated. I'm laughing.

Hack loves to instigate, hates to be the target.

in real life i can see infinite bowing down

or even going down lol