Author Topic: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!  (Read 1580 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: TWZ Cypha Finished!!! Cham get a special mention by M.O. Ha!
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »
Lil Chammy Cham lol

Lol @ this broke nigga actin' like he "got me" or some shit because he said "fuck Cham" on a track. Couldn't even get creative with it.

Lol I said Fuck Bux and Cham... You weren't worth the written or singling out...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
Son played it quick to get the attention off him pussying out against Grundy, SIK and I didn't even mention Bundy.

Like I just said Infinite is not about that life...at all and Classic Material can't even afford the AmTrak to NYC. No one else has ever called me out. And like I explained to you, I have no desire to see anyone, just make fun of your anger you so eloquently display. But I get it. Different crowd in this thread, you just tryna strut..."LOL".

lol save face mode on in full force .. Tell em how u really feel, young biebs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »
That's how it is, not how I feel.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2013, 09:34:36 PM »
That's how it is, not how I feel.

if it wasnt about how u felt, why would u need to lie to ride nuts while i speak the truth?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »
I didn't lie, I just didn't remember it lol. Only nerds like yourself keep records of these things.

Again, Brian ain't about that life. Neither are you. You strutin'.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2013, 09:50:01 PM »
I didn't lie, I just didn't remember it lol. Only nerds like yourself keep records of these things.

Again, Brian ain't about that life. Neither are you. You strutin'.

in the meantime, everyone in their right mind reading these posts know who really aint bout that life...infinite will be in new york soon. just quit bein a lil bietch and meet him. if not, come see me when ur gay ass gets curious about the west hollywood hype.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2013, 09:56:56 PM »
Lol. Son just said he's a tour guide for West Hollywood. Smoooov.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2013, 10:08:10 PM »
Lol. Son just said he's a tour guide for West Hollywood. Smoooov.

u that dumb or just playin dumb to save face now?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2013, 10:17:51 PM »
Save face with what? Nigga, you're actually, literally, the last person on the ENTIRE forum (not even relatively close to exaggeration) to instigate people meeting up. You have pussied out, after doing the calling out a solid four times. And I've only been here for like five of your fifteen years here, so who knows what I'm missing.

I said Brian can come here five or six times now and you keep riding this "saving face" thing lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2013, 12:36:05 AM »
Save face with what? Nigga, you're actually, literally, the last person on the ENTIRE forum (not even relatively close to exaggeration) to instigate people meeting up. You have pussied out, after doing the calling out a solid four times. And I've only been here for like five of your fifteen years here, so who knows what I'm missing.

I said Brian can come here five or six times now and you keep riding this "saving face" thing lmao.

Yea I've met up with cats here.. Something u don't have the balls to do. That's my entire point, young biebs. Yea you'll meet up infinite n probably be all nice n friendly, like u were when he talked about stomping ya teeth in. No father jokes or none of that shit guaranteed.

Heinz

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2013, 09:01:32 AM »

Keep it gangsta y'all!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2013, 09:09:47 AM »
I also said five times, unlike you publicly display every single day, I'm not angry at anyone. If I saw him, I don't have the desire to punch him in the face because he's literally a groupie of yours, who rides for everything you do. He's worse towards you than you and I are for Kobe and LeBron.

But like I also said five times, he wouldn't be coming up to me tryna stomp my face. Even though he rides for you and comes off as an awful troll or flat out autistic, he doesn't take comments on Dubcc as serious as you do. I called TWZ and he was all buddy-buddy with me and said he respected my opinion on music.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:56 AM »
I also said five times, unlike you publicly display every single day, I'm not angry at anyone. If I saw him, I don't have the desire to punch him in the face because he's literally a groupie of yours, who rides for everything you do. He's worse towards you than you and I are for Kobe and LeBron.

But like I also said five times, he wouldn't be coming up to me tryna stomp my face. Even though he rides for you and comes off as an awful troll or flat out autistic, he doesn't take comments on Dubcc as serious as you do. I called TWZ and he was all buddy-buddy with me and said he respected my opinion on music.

thats because if u saw him in reality u wouldnt be coming with child support jokes, callin him autistic or any of that shit.....thats the pussy in u. without a screen for protection, u wouldn't say a quarter of the shit u say on here. thats what "LOL" is about

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2013, 09:14:34 PM »
Come through and find out, bitch nigga.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2013, 09:16:15 PM »
you guys need to meet up in the middle of the country so the travel distance is equal

like oklahoma or some shit

and duke it out on dubcc paperview...nima will make thousands