Author Topic: Keyshawn Johnson chases down Chamillitary Click  (Read 702 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Keyshawn Johnson chases down Chamillitary Click
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 12:54:16 PM »
Lol the other young Biebs ran like a bitch into his house.  That kid is in real need of an ass whoopin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »
Justin Bieber is hell on wheels, and not just in his Ferrari -- neighbors tell us they saw him over the long weekend riding a Segway and smoking a joint ... smack in front of neighborhood kids.

Multiple neighbors in the exclusive, gated Calabasas community say Bieber and his friends have turned the neighborhood upside down.  We're told they've called cops twice in the last five days over excruciatingly loud noise coming from Bieber's house where parties were going full-bore at 3 AM.

Neighbors tell us Justin has been a real problem in his Ferrari and on his motorcycle.  Aside from the incident Monday night when he was allegedly roaring through the neighborhood, we're told Justin frequently drives recklessly.  Residents say Justin almost struck a neighbor pulling out of his driveway Sunday.

As for the Segway incident, neighbors say on Sunday Justin was riding side by side with a buddy, who was also smoking a joint on his Segway.

Neighbors tell us the homeowner's board is planning on taking action -- for starters, they've talked to cops who promise they will begin towing vehicles that are left on the street overnight -- a frequent occurrence when Bieber or his friends throw parties.

We're also told the board believes Bieber is running a business from his house -- something prohibited by the association rules.  The way they see it -- people living at the house are managing Justin's life, which is part of his career. They are especially irked that security guards sleep in the garage.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
Who u think would win a fight between Bieber n Biebs? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
Lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »
god it would be great to be able to just give your middle finger to your neighbors like this guy

ive gotta admit, ol beibs got it made
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 08:22:11 PM »
god it would be great to be able to just give your middle finger to your neighbors like this guy

he does for now

but watch the drug abuse get the best of him.  that's hollywood for ya.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 09:28:32 PM »

he does for now

but watch the drug abuse get the best of him.  that's hollywood for ya.
don't you smoke weed hack why you hatin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 10:21:17 PM »
marijuana is a medicine

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 03:33:17 AM »
so is oxycontin and xanax. heroin and cocaine used to be, too.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 01:23:41 PM »
I know Hack's just fuckin around, but, lemme be clear - if you think marijuana is flat out always a medicine, or more medicine than drug, then youre retarded.  Of course if can be a medicine, but most fools out there toking up are doing that shit to feel high, not for pain. 

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 05:28:52 PM »
I know Hack's just fuckin around, but, lemme be clear - if you think marijuana is flat out always a medicine, or more medicine than drug, then youre retarded.  Of course if can be a medicine, but most fools out there toking up are doing that shit to feel high, not for pain. 

actually, it is more a medicine than a drug....weed has a lot of beneficial qualities, from decreasing cancer risk, to helping blood sugar levels, etc. etc....it was never a drug to begin with- it's an herb that was labeled a drug for tax purposes, and u simply stuck in that mindset originally created as a brainwash mechanism.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »
so is oxycontin and xanax. heroin and cocaine used to be, too.

are any of those drugs herbs?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 07:01:19 PM »

actually, it is more a medicine than a drug....weed has a lot of beneficial qualities, from decreasing cancer risk, to helping blood sugar levels, etc. etc....it was never a drug to begin with- it's an herb that was labeled a drug for tax purposes, and u simply stuck in that mindset originally created as a brainwash mechanism.

Bullshit Nik.  I have a history degree and I can tell you that I know all about why marijuana was first made illegal.  And I think you mean because of industrial competition not "tax purposes", if it was made legal, then that would be for "tax purposes".   That has nothing to do w what I was saying.  But you go straight for that to try and discredit my statement. 

The cancer studies that youre propably referencing in your mind to make you say it "decreases cancer" actually prove my point.  The one from 2012 in San Fran concluded that a compound found in marijuana can help stop metastisis in certain types of cancer - but that you cant get that much of the compound by smoking it to actually do anything.  So yeah, I guess you're kinda right without knowing it - marijuana can help cure cancer - but you aint curing cancer by sparking up a bunch of blunts. 

Calling my stuck in any brainwashed mindset is complete BS, if you were to provide me with a reliable link to a legit study I'd obviously read it and analyze it.  I spark up often, as do you obviously.  But dont be a retard about what it actually is and why youre doing it.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
Lol the other young Biebs ran like a bitch into his house.  That kid is in real need of an ass whoopin.
+1 on that.  Bieber's acting like a white chris brown lately.  What's these singer's problems?  Same thing with chris brown.  Fuck acting like a thug.  Same thing goes with acting like Bobby Brown & DMX.  And there's talk about if anyone mentions what goes down at Bieber's party, Justin will sue them for $5 milliion.  Maybe he shouldn't be doing something he has no business doing, even if he's a celebrity.