Author Topic: Something Scary We Can't Do Anything About  (Read 2180 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Something Scary We Can't Do Anything About
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2003, 05:19:29 AM »
Heres another idea for everyone to think about...

Let's say that the U.S. didn't drop the two atomic bombs.  If they didn't, the war would've dragged on for at least another year.(Japan wasn't going to surrender after the first bomb...would they surrender if the US invaded?  Probably not.)

If the U.S. invaded Japan, thousands and thousands of lives would be lost in the first week.  Japan would be bombing the US, the US would be bombing Japan...and this thing would've gone on for some time...all the while more and more people are dying.

So, if 250,000 people died in the two bombings, compare it to the death figures that would've resulted if we didn't use the A-Bomb and the war would've dragged on for a much longer time.  The difference between them may not be all that big.....

so you're saying that its actually good that usa killed thousands (the million thing was a joke,,..) japs with nukes... ?? ?? to avoid further battles ?? ?? ??....

in that case lets check this situation....

al quaida feels oppresed by usa... so they bombed twin towers in order to terrify usa and make them think twice before tryig to kill them.... so i guess they were justified to do that accordig to xearo....

hm... interesting

What is comming of WCC??? ::)

Al Queda feels opressed by USA...OK....Islamic governement leaders smoke a lotta crack...but they bombed the towers cuz WHAT?? USA did not threaten Al Queda...we didnt have shit on em until they vomved us...any idiot will know that if they instigate an attack on a power 1000 times greater than them they will definitely get their asses crushed...and thats wat happened. Damn dude its 5AM here...I KNOW it can't be THAT late there...da cricket game iz on rite now haha at Centuriton...maybe ur dumbass just woke up, so next time dont try to be witty until u get ur brain awake dipshit, LOL.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2003, 05:52:29 AM »

Let's say that the U.S. didn't drop the two atomic bombs.  If they didn't, the war would've dragged on for at least another year.(Japan wasn't going to surrender after the first bomb...would they surrender if the US invaded?  Probably not.)

If the U.S. invaded Japan, thousands and thousands of lives would be lost in the first week.  Japan would be bombing the US, the US would be bombing Japan...and this thing would've gone on for some time...all the while more and more people are dying.

So, if 250,000 people died in the two bombings, compare it to the death figures that would've resulted if we didn't use the A-Bomb and the war would've dragged on for a much longer time.  The difference between them may not be all that big.....

so you're saying that its actually good that usa killed thousands (the million thing was a joke,,..) japs with nukes... ?? ?? to avoid further battles ?? ?? ??....

al quaida feels oppresed by usa... so they bombed twin towers in order to terrify usa and make them think twice before tryig to kill them.... so i guess they were justified to do that accordig to xearo....

hm... interesting

Al Queda feels opressed by USA...OK....Islamic governement leaders smoke a lotta crack...but they bombed the towers cuz WHAT?? USA did not threaten Al Queda...we didnt have shit on em until they vomved us...any idiot will know that if they instigate an attack on a power 1000 times greater than them they will definitely get their asses crushed...and thats wat happened. Damn dude its 5AM here...I KNOW it can't be THAT late there...da cricket game iz on rite now haha at Centuriton...maybe ur dumbass just woke up, so next time dont try to be witty until u get ur brain awake dipshit, LOL.

usa have been all over al quaida for years

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2003, 06:53:48 PM »
WAR CRIMES?  You wanna talk about war crimes?  OK, let's talk about Germany's(your country) former Nazi leader who killed hundreds of thousands of Jews because he hated them.  BTW, I am in Global History 10 right now, learning about WWI...I'm so sorry I haven't leared all that much about WWII compared to your vast knowledge on everything.

it were 6 million, just a little difference... :-\

IGNORANCE

It is a big difference.  A million people...let's see if I remember from math class...OH RIGHT

1,000,000 people is 4 TIMES the amount of 250,000...that is a big difference...

weren't you the one that made a mistake of several MILLION deaths? :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2003, 12:10:43 AM »

hm... interesting

and that's a bad thing according to the sweed

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2003, 02:03:21 PM »

hm... interesting

bigfagdoggydogg...  why dont you just release my balls

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2003, 11:49:49 PM »

We need to promote them first...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2003, 02:29:08 AM »

We need to promote them first...

uhhh......

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2003, 04:10:48 PM »

hm... interesting

big fag doggy dogg...

that was the gayest comeback

for someone who is suppose to be soooo smart you have 0 wit.

like i said before , i'd rather have a gay name than look like a gay man like you
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 04:12:22 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2003, 04:35:04 PM »

hm... interesting

big fag doggy dogg...

that was the gayest comeback

for someone who is suppose to be soooo smart you have 0 wit.

like i said before , i'd rather have a gay name than look like a gay man like you

lol... i dont even know how ru paul looks like, but i guess you know all about those things....

if you want beef, let us handle it in the keystyle board... if not, stfu...

as matter fact....

I CHALLENGE YOU on a battle.... i can give you handicap if you wish...

are you man enough to accept, or are you to much of a faggot....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2003, 04:42:39 PM »
 lol thing is ......i dont rap, your challenge is pointless. you're basicallly challenging me to something you know you're better at.  how bitch is that? how bout i say "if your man enough i challenge you to a guitar duel"

and like i said i'll stop fucking with you the day you stop being a dick

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2003, 04:48:02 PM »
lol thing is ......i dont rap, your challenge is pointless. you're basicallly challenging me to something you know you're better at.  how bitch is that? how bout i say "if your man enough i challenge you to a guitar duel"

u used to keystyle if i remember correct....

and how difficult can it be to defeat me...? .. i mean.. according to you, i cant even write decent ::)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 04:49:30 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2003, 05:10:22 PM »

u used to keystyle if i remember correct....

and how difficult can it be to defeat me...? .. i mean.. according to you, i cant even write decent ::)

i did that like a year and a half ago for fun, and becuase my homie Tanjint wanted to see how i'd rap.....i don't like to rap it's no my thing. just like using real istruments are not yours.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2003, 06:26:01 PM »
i don't like to rap it's no my thing. just like using real istruments are not yours.

LMFAO!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2003, 06:46:49 PM »
i don't like to rap it's no my thing. just like using real istruments are not yours.

LMFAO!!

and the funny part is??

i dont even think his intention was to be funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2003, 10:03:58 PM »
Well, I laughed...Am I a bad person for laughing?