Author Topic: been vaping alot lately  (Read 452 times)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Re: been vaping alot lately
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »
vaping sux....it's okay from time to time, but im only hittin it if some1 else brings it around

anything to do with the effects of all the CBD too? i been vaping for a while and sure as hell don't miss the extra body congestion from all the smoke. might be willing to into consuming extracts etc to get the most of the plant, instead of smoking again.

Well CBD vaporizes at a higher temperature than THC, but only by about 10 degrees so a good vaporizer will give you both... But it's not just about those two there's a whole bunch of cannabinoids and terpenoids modulating together.

Personally not gonna switch to vaping. Just gonna smoke less.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:18 AM »
vaping sux....it's okay from time to time, but im only hittin it if some1 else brings it around

anything to do with the effects of all the CBD too? i been vaping for a while and sure as hell don't miss the extra body congestion from all the smoke. might be willing to into consuming extracts etc to get the most of the plant, instead of smoking again.

u just dont get the full effect of the high. same wit edibles.....just smoke it yo

its a personal preference some ppl really dont like carcinogens in there body...i also prefer to blaze the flower but to say you get higher off weed then concentrates and edibles just isnt true. it may be a different high then you are seeking but dog off some edibles i can wake up the next day high as fuck. and dabbin will put that ass to sleep asap.

burning it seems to cause a different sensation/high i assume its also more addictive/satisfying smoked much like freebasing coke compared to snorting. more gratifying high, hits you faster...

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »

u just dont get the full effect of the high. same wit edibles.....just smoke it yo

its a personal preference some ppl really dont like carcinogens in there body...i also prefer to blaze the flower but to say you get higher off weed then concentrates and edibles just isnt true. it may be a different high then you are seeking but dog off some edibles i can wake up the next day high as fuck. and dabbin will put that ass to sleep asap.

burning it seems to cause a different sensation/high i assume its also more addictive smoked much like freebasing coke compared to snorting. more gratifying high, hits you faster...

no, u get higher off wax....but not when vaping it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 11:49:29 AM »
im smoking a blunt right now my posts are about to get stupid

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
im smoking a blunt right now my posts are about to resemble Elano's

you are forgiven

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »
I haven't been vaping at all. But I smoked so many joints this week my lip has burn trauma. And I have a dentist appointment scheduled, embarrassing.

damn, i got that same shit, lol . been puffing too much .

but i like vaporizers , my favorite one is this one thing that´s not much bigger than a matchbox. we tried that shit on the bus, backstage at a club before going on stage, in a bar. nobody noticed anything.

but the best way to get high (= this spring´s favorite for me , that is ) is eating . i bake cookies, drink cocoa - not too high doses , enough to get me properly buzzed and the high is usually more active too compared to smoking.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »
I haven't been vaping at all. But I smoked so many joints this week my lip has burn trauma. And I have a dentist appointment scheduled, embarrassing.

damn, i got that same shit, lol . been puffing too much .

but i like vaporizers , my favorite one is this one thing that´s not much bigger than a matchbox. we tried that shit on the bus, backstage at a club before going on stage, in a bar. nobody noticed anything.

but the best way to get high (= this spring´s favorite for me , that is ) is eating . i bake cookies, drink cocoa - not too high doses , enough to get me properly buzzed and the high is usually more active too compared to smoking.

that's the one i have, the launch box, just gotta be prepared with the batteries. as you mention, its very discrete 8) especially sipping straight out the hole, no stem.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 09:33:52 PM »
i wanna find some good brownie or cookie makers...they are hard to find around here.  not impossible though.