Author Topic: been vaping alot lately  (Read 453 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
been vaping alot lately
« on: May 30, 2013, 10:16:27 AM »
its different where as incinerating weed gives you instant gratification you might have to vape a few times before you realize how high you truly are...i think i might have gotten high as i ever been the other night with no wax/blunts just vaping all night long

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: been vaping alot lately
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 12:53:45 PM »
good for you  8)

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:04:07 PM »
i'm only ever vaping, it's definitely a 'i'm not high...then it creeps up on you and all of a sudden you are very high' kind of experience. i think it's worthwhile due to the health benefits and convenience, at least as far as the launch box goes. smell is minimal too.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »
I haven't been vaping at all. But I smoked so many joints this week my lip has burn trauma. And I have a dentist appointment scheduled, embarrassing.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 01:13:58 PM »
I haven't been vaping at all. But I smoked so many joints this week my lip has burn trauma. And I have a dentist appointment scheduled, embarrassing.

lol! sounds like a good a reason to vape as any.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 01:44:56 PM »
I vape with a fuckin weather balloon.  That's on based.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
i used to have a decent Vaporizer when i was in college

gave it away after a few years though...it was the "green vapors" vape and me and my buddy ordered it specifically to watch the Celtics kick the Lakers ass in the 08 nba finals  8)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 11:01:54 AM »
vaping sux....it's okay from time to time, but im only hittin it if some1 else brings it around

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 11:08:38 AM »
vaping sux....it's okay from time to time, but im only hittin it if some1 else brings it around

one great thing is it covers up the smell compared to smoke

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
but i like the smell, so it's not great at all now, is it?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 11:13:41 AM »

what if you aren't in an area where you can smoke nonchalantly?  what if you are in a door room or a friends apartment?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »

what if you aren't in an area where you can smoke nonchalantly?  what if you are in a door room or a friends apartment?

i dont have that problem, i live in LA

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
i like vaping but it doesnt give you quite the satisfaction that smoking does. i usually vape kief

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Matty

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 11:37:56 AM »

anything to do with the effects of all the CBD too? i been vaping for a while and sure as hell don't miss the extra body congestion from all the smoke. might be willing to into consuming extracts etc to get the most of the plant, instead of smoking again.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 11:38:43 AM »

anything to do with the effects of all the CBD too? i been vaping for a while and sure as hell don't miss the extra body congestion from all the smoke. might be willing to into consuming extracts etc to get the most of the plant, instead of smoking again.

u just dont get the full effect of the high. same wit edibles.....just smoke it yo