Author Topic: amarica will attack iraq  (Read 304 times)

mauzip

amarica will attack iraq
« on: March 10, 2003, 06:24:13 AM »
bush said america will attack iraq with or without permission of the united nations. opinion?

Trauma-san

Re:amarica will attack iraq
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 06:31:37 AM »
I say since Saadam has lied 17 times about dissarming, which he himself has agreed to do, 17 times, sure, we've been waiting long enough.  Blow up some military targets, see if his opinion changes, then if not, remove him from power.  

Agua

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 09:08:46 AM »
american attack on iraq = war crime

a new era is about to begin. if fdr only knew...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2003, 09:09:08 AM by Agua »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 11:38:38 AM »
America and Britain : interested in iraqi oil and power
France and Russia : interested in iraqi oil

Sad but true. These fools are cut from the same cloth.

As for going to war without a resolution, that is a war crime, and I hope they will be punished for it. Blair will almost certainly lose his leadership.

America and britain will be isolated UNLESS a majority (not inc veto) of 9 vote in favour. Otherwise, we are looking at an illegitimate war that is not better than the wars these countries try to prevent in other parts of the world.

I want saddam ousted more than i want the wmd gone. But i think we should settle for the destruction of weapond which is happening, slowly bt surely. Give a timetable to gradually disarm EVERYTHING. if he fails to meet a deadline then kill the fucker
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 11:53:29 AM »
The UN no longer has a use. The US and UK have enough allies. To leave Saddam in power is to doom the entire Iraqi population to misery for the rest of their natural lives. To remove him may cost civilian lives, but it will make many more happy.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. India and America support a war; Russia opposes; and China doesn't care. In terms of foreign powers, the pro-war group wins. In terms of the Iraqi people, this war can only help them.

And if you're so opposed to Bush and war, why don't you go and help Saddam fight him?

HEIL AGUA!

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2003, 01:07:30 PM »
The UN no longer has a use. The US and UK have enough allies. To leave Saddam in power is to doom the entire Iraqi population to misery for the rest of their natural lives. To remove him may cost civilian lives, but it will make many more happy.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. India and America support a war; Russia opposes; and China doesn't care. In terms of foreign powers, the pro-war group wins. In terms of the Iraqi people, this war can only help them.

And if you're so opposed to Bush and war, why don't you go and help Saddam fight him?

HEIL AGUA!

Yse my brother...HEIL AGUA!!!  :D

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2003, 01:20:00 PM »
Give a timetable to gradually disarm EVERYTHING. if he fails to meet a deadline then kill the fucker

Hows 9 or so years for a deadline?

He's had 9 years to disarm, and what he did was tell everyone to fuck off...

Giving him more time is nothing but foolishness...he needs to removed NOW!

Agua

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2003, 03:08:29 PM »
The UN no longer has a use. The US and UK have enough allies. To leave Saddam in power is to doom the entire Iraqi population to misery for the rest of their natural lives. To remove him may cost
civilian lives, but it will make many more happy.

the expert on foreign policies has spoken..... leave it to the real ones, your opinion on the topic just proves your ignorance. besides, have you ever taken a look at the un charta of human rights?

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

take a look at the un charta of human rights....

HEIL AGUA!

your obsession with me being german is quite strange. ironically, i'm afro-german. thus your joke is nothing but useless - it isn't even funny. by the way, opposed to war means opposed to war. hence i'd never participate in a war. i know that guys like you think in terms of black and white, good vs. evil and yes or no. some peeps, however, prefer to use their brain and think.

Agua

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2003, 03:10:19 PM »

Yse my brother...HEIL AGUA!!!  :D

the teenager found it funny... well....go and watch baywatch or whatever... but please don't forget the handkerchiefs, little man. your mum will appreciate it.

Agua

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2003, 03:15:17 PM »
Give a timetable to gradually disarm EVERYTHING. if he fails to meet a deadline then kill the fucker

Hows 9 or so years for a deadline?

He's had 9 years to disarm, and what he did was tell everyone to fuck off...

Giving him more time is nothing but foolishness...he needs to removed NOW!

if the media hadn't come up with the topic you wouldn't even think about it. i agree that saddam has to be removed since he's a brutal and ruthless murderer. yet, i think there are several other opportunities in order to get rid of that guy than waging a war on this devasteted country. the iraqi have suffered too long and this has to be stopped right now. y'all know that a war would result in the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2003, 03:37:51 PM »
I'll just go and sit with the finest minds in the country and talk with them as an equal. Obviously they, too, are ignorant.

And yes, I've read the UN Charter. And I disagree with it. Humanitarian wars are justifiable. Did the British Empire ask permission to stamp out slavery?

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2003, 03:40:34 PM »
P.S. I believe Saddam and his friends should be assassinated, rather than going to war.

Agua

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2003, 03:41:40 PM »

And yes, I've read the UN Charter. And I disagree with it. Humanitarian wars are justifiable. Did the British Empire ask permission to stamp out slavery?

thanks, the argument is over. no need to respond to this.

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2003, 03:44:58 PM »
I will anyway. And we all know you're just stumped. Don't pretend like you disdain me, as we all know the truth.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2003, 03:46:42 PM »
P.S. I believe Saddam and his friends should be assassinated, rather than going to war.

^^^

i really start to get more to the pro-war side. for a long time i was in the yes/no area, but saddam houssein must be disarmed and if that will mean the end of the united nations... so be it. a lot of western countries depend on america, so they will lick america's ass afterwards anyway.