Author Topic: Should a fed ex driver go through your stuff?  (Read 265 times)

MUHFUKKA

Should a fed ex driver go through your stuff?
« on: May 31, 2013, 11:42:02 AM »
so to start this off about 10 feet to the left of my front door i have an old dresser with a bunch of books on top i was gobna give to goodwill. basically right now the door bell rang, i look out the window see the delivery van, and go to answer the door. i open it and noone is there, look down and no package is on the ground, so i take a step outside and see the guy reading one of the books. it was a cookbook and he asks me if i cook that stuff, i ask him what the fuck hes doing nosing around and he gets all defensive. am i just paranoid or what?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

Re: Should a fed ex driver go through your stuff?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »
basically, ur a bitch....man up n quit actin like ur on ur period, son

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:56 AM »
If you have a bunch of books next to your door I think it's ok for someone waiting for you to come open the door to look at them. If he had no business and actually just came to look at the books that would be fucked up.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »
its more like 15 feet away. he had to walk over to it and start going through shit

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:50:06 AM »
its more like 15 feet away.

lmfao, good lord ur a faggot

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:51:26 AM »
i dont know, where i grew up if you were nosing around looking through peoples shit you were looking or a problem. this guy acted like he was doing nothing out of the ordinary

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »
i dont know, where i grew up if you were nosing around looking through peoples shit you were looking or a problem. this guy acted like he was doing nothing out of the ordinary

it's called bein oversensitive brobro

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:01 AM »
so to start this off about 10 feet to the left of my front door i have an old dresser with a bunch of books on top i was gobna give to goodwill. basically right now the door bell rang, i look out the window see the delivery van, and go to answer the door. i open it and noone is there, look down and no package is on the ground, so i take a step outside and see the guy reading one of the books. it was a cookbook and he asks me if i cook that stuff, i ask him what the fuck hes doing nosing around and he gets all defensive. am i just paranoid or what?

Maybe he was just hungry?
What cookbook was it? Did it have any ravioli recipes in it?
I collect ravioli recipes.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 11:45:25 AM »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 07:41:46 AM »
Yeah I agree with the person that said you were acting like a bitch on your period.

Asani Waye

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
If he opened a package or box that had the books in them then thats unacceptable but if they were just sitting out then I don't think that is bad but he still shouldn't be doing it.