Author Topic: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?  (Read 4481 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I know there are a couple of muslims on this forum so the question is going out to get them. This is the way I see it, psychopathic devilish fundamentalists want to burn Syria to the ground, murdering sunni muslims, christians, shias, druze and anyone else in their way to impose a totalitarian rule based on a religious book.

So why am I not seeing huge marche from muslims against this? What is happening to the people in Syria is HORRENDOUS  and it's implications are even more chilling. I see many thousands of people in Turkey vehemently against this invasion but no real noise from muslims here, here, that is the west.

On the contrary.....I see that these evil terrorists and that's what they are and in the purest sense of the word have managed to recruit from France, Britain, Canada, Germany, Denmark,all across the middle east, Africa. It is OBVIOUS why they see it as a crusade, Syria is a secular government, to these bastards that is the greatest evil and what they are perpetrating with mass suicide bombings, beheading, mutilations, executions, usage of chemical weapons is "Allah's will".

This was the one time for muslims to show solidarity and recognise the evil of Al Nusra, the Bin Laden brigade, the criminal gangs which comprise the so called FSA and the other islamic fighters for what they are.

What STRIKES me as insane is even allowing for the hatred these muslims clearly have, they are EMPOWERING Israel by forcing Hezbollah into this war and it is Israel which gains from this.

It's like Fraxx said at least 60% of the world is a complete idiot.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »
Obama is tying up loose ends because Bashar al-Assad was Bush's main torturer from 2001-2007 and in 07 he refused to stop helping Hizbullah. Not to mention the Bushs and al-Assads have been family friends since Hafez al-Assad worked with George H.W. in the 70s (when H.W. was CIA Director) and he put Hafez in power. The Bushes and al-Assads are also intermarried. One of the al-Assads is married to George W's sister as I recall.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:47:24 PM »

Well Sami I don't think it's quite that simple but Syria has definitely been a client state of America before, accepting and torturing on behalf of the U.S government. I didn't know the tie up between between Assad's and the Bush's, but I would suggest that there is a much bigger global risk game being played out here than simply tying up loose ends. After all....Obama is just a twisted puppet, he holds the power he is allowed to have.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 10:12:10 PM »
I support the Assad government over the "Free Syrian Army" simply because that is the lesser of two evils.
If the Salafist/Wahhabi ideology takes government in Syria, the shrines that scared us Shias will be destroyed (that of Sayyeda Zainab and Sayyeda Ruqayyah). There's a certain peace you feel in both those places that is hard to describe.
These rebels have already destroyed a couple of shrines, one related to Prophet Abraham. Its a rotten, corrupted, and misguided ideology that they have.

On top of that, Syria is the biggest link between Iran and Lebanon/Hezbollah. If that connection breaks, it gives Israel, US, the West, and the Gulf nations an easier way to attack Iran.

This isn't a sectarian conflict as is portrayed. These rebels with the corrupted ideology will end up going after Sunnis as well like they've done against the Shias. You look at Saudi Arabia; peaceful protests and a demand for equal rights from Sheikh (i.e. scholar) Nimr al-Nimr...it ends up in killings of Shia, the arrest of the Sheikh and potential execution. You look at Bahrain that started during the Arab Spring; the Gulf nations like Saudi sent their troops to crush the peaceful protests, unjustly jail doctors who helped those being massacred, and without reason jail protestors & human rights activists like Nabeel Rajab.
These so-called 'Muslim" nations only care for themselves: their power & wealth. They don't care for the religion. They do it for their own egos. If they honestly cared about freeing people, where's there support been for Hamas? Why aren't 'rebels' going into Palestine to defend the Palestinians who get massacred? Its simply because these governing bodies are all in it together with the US, Israel, and the West.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 04:23:55 AM »
Thanks Mo. I think it's worth pointing out that 70% of the Syrian army is Sunni, that Christians did comprise over 10% of Syria. It was a paradise compared to what it has been turned into.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 05:32:10 AM »
Obama is tying up loose ends because Bashar al-Assad was Bush's main torturer from 2001-2007 and in 07 he refused to stop helping Hizbullah. Not to mention the Bushs and al-Assads have been family friends since Hafez al-Assad worked with George H.W. in the 70s (when H.W. was CIA Director) and he put Hafez in power. The Bushes and al-Assads are also intermarried. One of the al-Assads is married to George W's sister as I recall.

Very interesting, did not know about the inter-marriage. I wonder why the media doesn't point this out? Maybe because it doesn't fit the script they are trying to sell.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
Virtuoso, I know you have a lot of info and sometimes you get excited and try to say everything at one time.  In all that you said, I still don't know what your saying exactly, are you saying you wish for Asad to stay in power?  And you realize that Hezbollah (which is lead by Nasrullah) wants Asad to stay in power while the Salafi/Wahhabi's want Asad removed from power.  I didn't see you make that distinction clear enough in your post.   

First, you asked what the Muslim community in general thinks about Syria.  Sunni's make up the largest consensus within the Muslim world.  Also, a lot of them I think tend to have similar views with that of the Muslim Brotherhood movement that has been around for decades.   Therefore, to answer your question, they supported a turnover in all of these countries, from Tunisia, to Libya, Egypt, and now Syria.  They viewed the regimes that had been in power as Un-Islamic, and had been hoping for many years for these regimes to fall.

I think this view is very flawed, and is having tragic consequences for Muslims.   In regions like Libya they are going to cry for the good old days of Qadafi.   When everything was free and life was so peaceful.   Syria's war may continue on for decades, and in Egypt things are much worse now than when Mubarak was in power with little sign of returning to normal any time soon.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:53:56 AM »
I support the Assad government over the "Free Syrian Army" simply because that is the lesser of two evils.
If the Salafist/Wahhabi ideology takes government in Syria, the shrines that scared us Shias will be destroyed (that of Sayyeda Zainab and Sayyeda Ruqayyah). There's a certain peace you feel in both those places that is hard to describe.
These rebels have already destroyed a couple of shrines, one related to Prophet Abraham. Its a rotten, corrupted, and misguided ideology that they have.

I agree with you that the Salafi/Wahhabi ideology is the biggest internal threat faced by Muslims.  They have been a fitnah to the Muslim Ummah ever since Abdul-Wahhab started his teachings back in the 18th Century.  It started with an insurgency against the Ottoman Empire of the time and has continued ever since.   Their movement is based on labeling various Muslim groups as heretics and then fiercely opposing them.  Like you said, they have destroyed many important cultural and religious monuments and shrines in the Middle East and Africa.

On top of that, Syria is the biggest link between Iran and Lebanon/Hezbollah. If that connection breaks, it gives Israel, US, the West, and the Gulf nations an easier way to attack Iran.

Another excellent point.  Quite possibly, the grand design behind all of this may have been to get encircle Iran.   First they got Afghanistan.  Then they got Iraq.  Now if they get Syria, they can totally encircle Iran and continue to weaken and ultimately remove them from a position of power and influence. 

This isn't a sectarian conflict as is portrayed. These rebels with the corrupted ideology will end up going after Sunnis as well like they've done against the Shias. You look at Saudi Arabia; peaceful protests and a demand for equal rights from Sheikh (i.e. scholar) Nimr al-Nimr...it ends up in killings of Shia, the arrest of the Sheikh and potential execution. You look at Bahrain that started during the Arab Spring; the Gulf nations like Saudi sent their troops to crush the peaceful protests, unjustly jail doctors who helped those being massacred, and without reason jail protestors & human rights activists like Nabeel Rajab.
These so-called 'Muslim" nations only care for themselves: their power & wealth. They don't care for the religion. They do it for their own egos. If they honestly cared about freeing people, where's there support been for Hamas? Why aren't 'rebels' going into Palestine to defend the Palestinians who get massacred? Its simply because these governing bodies are all in it together with the US, Israel, and the West.

You said a lot there, so I can't comment on each item, but I think you make some good points.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 04:51:22 AM »
It is not about which side we are on.

Assad, Khaddafi are both Tyrants.
They were brutal against any opposition.

But In this case. In both countries....were a peaceful revolution evolves into an foreign backed & planned armed ressurection for regime-change.

We have 2 condemn the agressor.
In any country... not only Muslim countries.

These people, who are armed directly by Turkey, Qatar an Saud. And indirectly by Nato.
Are the aggressor. Any blood that is spilled is ther fault.
Any civilian hurt is their fault.
Any christian, muslim or atheist hurt, it is their fault.
They fuel the conflict.

That's why I side for the Syrian people, their courage stand against submission 2 the Zionist dominance in the region.

The people have legit demands, but not like this, killing your way through! That is NOT Islamic and should be condemned.

Heinz

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 11:49:48 PM »
This is slightly off topic but relates somewhat to Syria and Islam.
My friend Tariq who is a devout muslim once told me he believed that the prophet Isa (Jesus' name for muslims) was to return to earth in Damascus to kill Iblis the devil.
And that Isa himself would die in this battle to liberate humans from the devils power.
Its an interesting belief that I haven't come across elsewhere.
Anyone know more about this theory?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 01:46:57 AM »
My friend Tariq who is a devout muslim once told me he believed that the prophet Isa (Jesus' name for muslims) was to return to earth in Damascus to kill Iblis the devil.
And that Isa himself would die in this battle to liberate humans from the devils power.

All this "Signs of the Day of Judgement" literature that circulates amongst Muslims (some of which they try to attribute to the Prophet (Hadith)) was all constructed and compiled around a couple hundred or so years after the Prophet Muhammad died (rahmatullah Alaiy).   

It was most likely constructed as a response to Christians, claiming that Jesus was coming back and responding to all the super-naturalist ideas that exist in Christianity.

Bottom line is, if you look at the Qu'ran it never suggested that Muhammad or anybody else had knowledge of the signs of the Day of Judgement. 

"They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.' They ask thee as if thou Wert eager in search thereof: Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with God (alone), but most men know not.'  (The Noble Quran, 7:187)" 

Islam is a logical religion.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 02:22:47 AM »
lol at "logical religion" 

what pills u be poppin, i gotta get me some of them
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 02:41:22 AM »
lol at "logical religion" 

what pills u be poppin, i gotta get me some of them

A religion based around the creation worshiping it's Creator.  Sounds pretty logical to me.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 05:26:20 AM »

On the contrary, it is not off topic.
You hit the mark there.

But a little correction. If The Messiah Isa (Jesus) returns. In islamic Escatology
He will not kill Iblis (Satan) but he will kill Dajal (The Anti-christ)

It is not only Islam that believes that the Messiah wil return, Christians and jews believe that also.
Although Jews will claim that the messiah Will be someone else and not Jesus.

@ Infinite

You are right no one knows when, Except God.
But we have 2 differentiate between the end times (the Class between Truth and Falshood)
And Day of judgement: Where we all face our responsibility for our mistakes and good deeds

The End times does not mean the End. There can be a lot of years, centuries or even thousand of years between that and the Day of judgement, God knows best.

But that said, God gave us signs about the End time and our Prophet told us about them.

I sum some interesting things he said:

- "Women will be dressed and still be naked" ...tune in on your average Rap video and you will see
- "There will be an age were people will compete in Tall Buildings".....Have you seen them?
- "Men gonna dress like women and women gonna dress like men".... I need not explaining this.
- "People are gonna fornicate in public like Donkeys" ...
- "People gonna ride on a donkey with his ears stretched out wide through the air as fast as clouds" ....Fighter Aircrafts

I can go on.

This is said more the 1400 years ago by a man who was illiterate and lived in the Desert-land of Mekka. You Might have heard of him, his name is Muhammed (saw)

But I give you one sign.... That each and every one of you must remember.
The jews were kicked out of the holy land.. By God.. according 2 their and our holy book.
Why after 2000 years have they returned? Who returned them? Was it not forbidden for them 2 return?
Why is Jerusalem NOW centre stage!!

And I end with a translated quote from our holy book:

"They have eyes but they cannot see. They have ears but they cannot hear. They have hearts but they cannot understand. They are just like cattle"
No there is nothing wrong with your eyes or ears, but if your heart fails 2 understand....I pitty you

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 09:02:21 AM »
It is not about which side we are on.

Assad, Khaddafi are both Tyrants.
They were brutal against any opposition.

But In this case. In both countries....were a peaceful revolution evolves into an foreign backed & planned armed ressurection for regime-change.

We have 2 condemn the agressor.
In any country... not only Muslim countries.

These people, who are armed directly by Turkey, Qatar an Saud. And indirectly by Nato.
Are the aggressor. Any blood that is spilled is ther fault.
Any civilian hurt is their fault.
Any christian, muslim or atheist hurt, it is their fault.
They fuel the conflict.

That's why I side for the Syrian people, their courage stand against submission 2 the Zionist dominance in the region.

The people have legit demands, but not like this, killing your way through! That is NOT Islamic and should be condemned.

I admit I don't know everything about Quadaffi, but from what I have read about his Green movement, and several other things including using gold backed currency, he was clearly an enemy of the west.

As I said, I def don't know all the details, but in what way was he a tyrant?