Author Topic: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?  (Read 4484 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What does the muslim community in general think about Syria?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 01:48:47 PM »

I am not saying that you are wrong, I freely admit that it's such a complex subject that I get lost in it all at times.

By the way.....in case you were under any misconeptions...hindus, jews, muslims, athiests, monks .....whatever, anyone who is peaceful and respectful is cool with me.

A group of zionists do dominate the media and much of the entertainment world you are absolutely right and have got into prominent positions of influence within every notable sphere of politics.

However......from your perspective, what role do China and Russia play in all of this?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »

I am not saying that you are wrong, I freely admit that it's such a complex subject that I get lost in it all at times.

By the way.....in case you were under any misconeptions...hindus, jews, muslims, athiests, monks .....whatever, anyone who is peaceful and respectful is cool with me.

A group of zionists do dominate the media and much of the entertainment world you are absolutely right and have got into prominent positions of influence within every notable sphere of politics.

However......from your perspective, what role do China and Russia play in all of this?

Our prophet told us that we (muslims) gonna make an alliance with Rum (rum in the Quran is the Byzantine Empire) and fight the anti-christ.
The byzantine empire was the eastern orthodox church. Which went 2 Moscow after the fall of Constantinople.
So the Russians and the Chinese definitly gonna play a major part in the coming events.

If you have time I suggest this lecture 2 see the muslim perspective of russia and China.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »

I can break down what that sheikh said in a few sentences so here it goes....there is an evil group of false christians and jews who have assembled a world order which dominates the globe, but don't worry we enlightened muslims, want to side with our real christian brothers in Eastern Europe to bring about a new world order and don't worry though, because our brand will be all loving and wholesome.........

Man are you serious? you want this shit to come about? you want to swap one global domination for another?
What do you think they are going to do to gays and athiests?

If I read him rightly....people like me would be considered an enemy because after all i aint muslim and i reside in a land run by scum.

It simply sounds to me like replacing one blood bath for another blood bath, replacing one dictatorship for another dictatorship.

Again....I say it, god help us

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 02:32:27 PM »

I can break down what that sheikh said in a few sentences so here it goes....there is an evil group of false christians and jews who have assembled a world order which dominates the globe, but don't worry we enlightened muslims, want to side with our real christian brothers in Eastern Europe to bring about a new world order and don't worry though, because our brand will be all loving and wholesome.........

Man are you serious? you want this shit to come about? you want to swap one global domination for another?
What do you think they are going to do to gays and athiests?

If I read him rightly....people like me would be considered an enemy because after all i aint muslim and i reside in a land run by scum.

It simply sounds to me like replacing one blood bath for another blood bath, replacing one dictatorship for another dictatorship.

Again....I say it, god help us

Did you really watch the whole video, or did you skip through?
Because it makes no sense what you just said.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
about defending Gay right, you need 2 have your priorities straight.
This is a christian priest not a muslim.

Europe is aging and you want more gays...how can you defend that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
What I am saying is I fear under a non secular society that the aforementioned groups would be persecuted or much worse. I saw the main basis for the 200,000 people on the streets of Bangladesh and that was the demand that atheists be hanged. Those crazy ducks really meant it, I can't comprehend having so much hatred for an opposing view.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 02:02:03 AM »
What I am saying is I fear under a non secular society that the aforementioned groups would be persecuted or much worse. I saw the main basis for the 200,000 people on the streets of Bangladesh and that was the demand that atheists be hanged. Those crazy ducks really meant it, I can't comprehend having so much hatred for an opposing view.

There is no compulsion in religion. So if your an atheist No muslim should force you by law or in persion 2 be a believer.
These Bangladesh muslims, ask not for atheist 2 be hanged. They ask for the one who insults the prophet or god 2 be punishable by law.
What is wrong with that.

But that said. Let's use reason.
When the Big wars will start. I believe 90 percent of humans will perish.
The ones left will be left 2 scramble with the scaricity of food and water. they will try 2 rebuild a society.
do you really think that those people will give a rats ass about gay right or women rights after they witnessed the atrocities in their live time.
No they will all be going back 2 the previous roles of men and women.

And if jesus and the Anit-christ comes.. do you think there will be one atheist left, if he witnesses that.
It willl be 2 late for him or her 2 be a believer, God will not accept them.

And last; after jesus comes in islam and christianity believes he will kill the anti-christ. And there will be peace on earth. that even the lion will lie with the sheep and not eat him.
So these accusations that you make about an islampic bloodthirsty empire is false.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 03:46:24 AM »
Dude.....blasphemy laws were abound before Islam. If someone says to you that he thinks your religion is a joke. Is disgusting, says fuck your religion, then that's their right the fact that you find it offensive is your own look out. In the nightmare scenario which you just painted it's game over save for the remaining slaves and the elite

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2013, 09:05:26 AM »
Dude.....blasphemy laws were abound before Islam. If someone says to you that he thinks your religion is a joke. Is disgusting, says fuck your religion, then that's their right the fact that you find it offensive is your own look out. In the nightmare scenario which you just painted it's game over save for the remaining slaves and the elite

You are right it will be a nightmare!
our prohet called it the biggest trials and tribulations for mankind!

If you dont agree withy my religion. I respect you.
You Say you dont believe it. I respect you.

But If you say fucc your mother or fucc you prophet. i dont respect you and will not speak with you.
Like in real life.. you bound 2 offend someone who is not like me and he will hit you.
If you ever have going out 2 party you know what I mean. And it has nothing 2 do with religion.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:07:45 AM by Aladin »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »

A couple of things my muslim brother...
I am not athiest but I don't have a religious denomination either, spiritually, mentally, i will fight for freedom and the preservation of the rule of law.
I don't picture muslims as being cut throats, there are over 1 billion muslims right? there are bound to be evil psychopathic bastards amongst that number of people....the law of averages and fanatical to their evil core.
Concerning eastern christians, mulims.....it matters not, I guess we will disagree here but give me a secular government over one who tries to rule by their interpretation of religious doctrine. I look across the middle east and I see that Shariah law hasn't empowered these people, it has made them slaves, answerable to the man and not the man upstairs.

i found myself falling into this trap of describing people as moderate muslims....but they are humans first.
On the other hand man, I just gotta be real with you, when Sheikh's are on tv allowing for sex with little kids, I view them as evil bastards and may allah judge their actions accordingly
When I see Sheikhs on television calling for Sunni's to join the fight against Syria I call them evil bastards........

These people have tens of millions of devout followers and that is the evil they want to preach?
The new world order which the Sheikh in the videos envisions.....I am all for counter forces to the existing world order, I am not for the imposition of laws which bind these new orders into governmental forces because that's the road to dictatorial rule only with new controllers at the helm.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 01:57:51 PM »

A couple of things my muslim brother...
I am not athiest but I don't have a religious denomination either, spiritually, mentally, i will fight for freedom and the preservation of the rule of law.
I don't picture muslims as being cut throats, there are over 1 billion muslims right? there are bound to be evil psychopathic bastards amongst that number of people....the law of averages and fanatical to their evil core.
Concerning eastern christians, mulims.....it matters not, I guess we will disagree here but give me a secular government over one who tries to rule by their interpretation of religious doctrine. I look across the middle east and I see that Shariah law hasn't empowered these people, it has made them slaves, answerable to the man and not the man upstairs.

i found myself falling into this trap of describing people as moderate muslims....but they are humans first.
On the other hand man, I just gotta be real with you, when Sheikh's are on tv allowing for sex with little kids, I view them as evil bastards and may allah judge their actions accordingly
When I see Sheikhs on television calling for Sunni's to join the fight against Syria I call them evil bastards........

These people have tens of millions of devout followers and that is the evil they want to preach?
The new world order which the Sheikh in the videos envisions.....I am all for counter forces to the existing world order, I am not for the imposition of laws which bind these new orders into governmental forces because that's the road to dictatorial rule only with new controllers at the helm.

I agree with you!

these type of  sheiks are evil.
They are mostly if not all from a sect that contradicts our religion. and for most part they have the biggest mouth and the money 2 promote their vision of islam.
Which is.. subjecting the people 2 a strict form of what they think is right. And the rulers themself can do whatever they want.
Saudi arabia is a good example.

that is not the islam that our prophet have taught. although the media will have you believe that is the case.

if I say eastern christianity. I dont mean that western christians are not good. I mean the policymakers.. Like in Islam the saud's

the difference would be this.
Are they zionist or not. Most protestant and catholics leaders are openly zionist. house of Saud are silent zionist.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 06:06:18 AM »
The 13th tribe are descendants of Cain. Adam and eve story has been watered down. Eve had sex with Satan, a fallen angel. Abel was Adams seed, Cain was Satans.

The 13th tribe are those who masquerade as Jews, but are actually the synagogue of Satan. They hide behind Judaism, and created Masonry as a recruitment tool for naive people/goyim (non-Jews) into Satan/Lucifer worship.

This bloodline is responsible for approximately 99% of the fucked up shit in this world. That is why they call themselves the chosen race, because they are Satans spawn and believe it is their divine right to rule this world. Nazis also said they were the chosen race. They were a front by these same satanic bloodlines.

Heinz

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 06:11:05 AM »
The 13th tribe are descendants of Cain. Adam and eve story has been watered down. Eve had sex with Satan, a fallen angel. Abel was Adams seed, Cain was Satans.

The 13th tribe are those who masquerade as Jews, but are actually the synagogue of Satan. They hide behind Judaism, and created Masonry as a recruitment tool for naive people/goyim (non-Jews) into Satan/Lucifer worship.

This bloodline is responsible for approximately 99% of the fucked up shit in this world. That is why they call themselves the chosen race, because they are Satans spawn and believe it is their divine right to rule this world. Nazis also said they were the chosen race. They were a front by these same satanic bloodlines.

How do you KNOW?

Many people claim that Masonry is Satanic/Luciferian but where is your proof for this?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 06:21:39 AM »

How do you KNOW?

Many people claim that Masonry is Satanic/Luciferian but where is your proof for this?

Years of research have lead me to these facts. I would often spend 12+ hours a day trying to read and understand just what was going on. I don't know it all by any means, but I confidently speak such things as I believe them to be true based on the knowledge I have obtained.

Albert Pike started freemasonry in the US. In his book "morals and dogma", he states:

"That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. "

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »
How do you KNOW?

Heinz what is your opinion on the 13th jewish Tribe the Kazahri jews?