Author Topic: callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked  (Read 4224 times)

Don Seer

Re:callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2003, 02:18:06 AM »
on a side note, what's with this whole "I'm a llama" thing in avitars.  anyone notice how a couple posters in this thread have it in their avitar, and also another person in this post (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=30406) has it, and I know I've seen it in a couple other people's posts.  are these peeps one in the same?

lol.. "i'm a llama" thing is what its set to by default... older users might have "i love yabb 1 gold" instead since it was that at one point.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2003, 02:19:41 AM »
Ok why is it that every time racist remarks are involved I hear my name being mentioned??? I've said on plenty of occasions that I am not racist, I actually know and speak to white people.

Everyone should know my feelings on Eminem but that isn't racist thats just how I feel putting the inner cities out of a talant they use to get out by making a mockery and joke, like a slide show out of hip hop. The commercial world buys into it and leaves the rest out.

But I'm gonna finish this here by saying I couldnt care no more, I aint flaunting who I know, I wanted to give a gift to the board by asking Johnny J a few questions that was all. The rare material I've got wont be handed out left, right and centre. I can see certain peoples points. Think it was young capone and overseer that brought it up.I will trade though if it's for good music.

This is Mickeys words right here truthful as Im gonna get, I dont mind white people enjoying hip hop, it doesnt matter what race, its music that touches our both happiness, sadness and all of our emotions. I couldnt give a fuk if your white and wanting to listen to Mac Dre and enjoy what he's giving out. What I hate is white people taking it too far using homey, dawg, ya dig and all the so called slang thats outdated. Bling bling etc. which I can breifly remember on someones site a year ago. Just be honest, shit, If I was white id still be myself. I dont come on here saying Hello sir, good evening. If you got a problem with me, pm me or whatever, shit I aint a complicated guy no need to be making posts and everything. In other news - We got a fukkin war going on now, people are going to be dying, peoples loved one's, mother, fathers, somebodys son's not going to come home and leave a family devastated and now we come on here and argue about hell no you aint got no danny boy tracks. I couldnt care no more for this. So if anyone else wants to argue pm me whatever and I'll do it there. Musicfantalk used to be the best board before arguements, race and net beefs got out of hand, dont let it happen to this one as well

Don Seer

« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2003, 07:24:59 AM »
Ok why is it that every time racist remarks are involved I hear my name being mentioned??? I've said on plenty of occasions that I am not racist, I actually know and speak to white people.

'u started it' .... no one else brought the race issue into this... if it isnt an issue to you.. why mention it so many times?

Everyone should know my feelings on Eminem but that isn't racist thats just how I feel putting the inner cities out of a talant they use to get out by making a mockery and joke, like a slide show out of hip hop. The commercial world buys into it and leaves the rest out.

so u hate that a white guy is being successful... u trying to perpuate black hiphop elitism?

btw...  eminem started out poor, from a bad are,a single parent family etc etc
yet u still hate him being successful....

I dont mind white people enjoying hip hop, it doesnt matter what race, its music that touches our both happiness, sadness and all of our emotions. I couldnt give a fuk if your white and wanting to listen to Mac Dre and enjoy what he's giving out. What I hate is white people taking it too far using homey, dawg, ya dig and all the so called slang thats outdated. Bling bling etc. which I can breifly remember on someones site a year ago. Just be honest, shit, If I was white id still be myself.
so u dont like ali g... neither do i anymore... he was funny for a week
u stereotyping what u think white hiphop fans are like.. like i said before... white people are as diverse in their taste and styles as every other race and culture.
its like me saying all black people are into hiphop... shits weak kid... check yourself.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 07:26:22 AM by Overseer »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2003, 03:06:29 PM »
Nino iz rassis too! "I am no nigger", tha dude said Nino wuz a fake nigga not nigger. And that lil komment aBout Bein "Booted Bakk to the jungle"...look lykeee a rasiss fag to me.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2003, 03:18:30 PM »
Shut the fuck up BABY GIMP

You not a blood, your from Atlanta, we tracked your IP.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2003, 03:38:12 PM »
U ALL THINK IT WAS ME SELLING CDS??? EMAIL FROM MDOGG14@CHARTER.NET

thanks for fixin the link cause you know us fans love to
download your exclusives.  Hey--if you have a email address for Johnny Tanna
i would be much obliged.  A year ago i paid Johnny $200 over at
deathrowentertainment.com for tha exclusive 'Tha Realest' album and Nate
Dogg's deathrow debut album.  He's been dodging me forever but when i get a
chance to holla at him he claims he's sending them out "this week"......
anyways if you could help me with the email i'd appreciate it.  Peace

mdogg

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2003, 04:35:26 PM »
Nino...I want "British Homos Gone Wild"...You have that in stock?

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2003, 04:57:56 PM »

nah but ive got "Da Asian Pinnochio" if you want to watch yourself on Video?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2003, 09:48:43 PM »

nah but ive got "Da Asian Pinnochio" if you want to watch yourself on Video?

Uhhh, I'm not Asian...But I'll take that anyways...

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2003, 07:21:54 AM »
Johnny Tanna  ::)  Don't believe everything you  read, Nino probably done his part!!

Don Seer

« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2003, 08:55:49 AM »
Johnny Tanna  ::)  Don't believe everything you  read, Nino probably done his part!!

so no cold facts then...

we've been through this before when Antonio Corsa came here yip yappin about this stuff... turns out that was JT too....

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2003, 09:33:54 PM »
Jonny was the guy handling the sale of cds, taking peoples money etc. He is a dodgey person, on topic tho, all races can enjoy any music, hip hop especially.

Nino's example of "booting back to the jungle" aimed at damon was kinda messed up, but he was illustrating a point. Whites get called Cracka's and white boys etc...and this is not frowned upon, whereas if the tables were turned, there would be much objection

???

Don Seer

« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2003, 01:13:48 AM »
Toby...ur a white boy. Ur white, and im guessin ur a boy. So whut'z wrong wit Bein kalled that? And whyteee people get kalled that kuz of whut they kall us. Servez tha "krakaz" ryteee.

so even white people that aint been calling 'people of colour' racist names or whatever you say we're all krakaz? that aint right

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2003, 03:59:21 AM »
Toby...ur a white boy. Ur white, and im guessin ur a boy. So whut'z wrong wit Bein kalled that?

Your a white boy too, but just say your black, Can toby say to you "Your a Black Boy" on a dance message board (predominantly for white europeans)??????????????

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2003, 07:56:42 AM »
As one of my partners said, I think it's ironic that because I used a term and directed it towards a European with African American tendencies, some of you have gotten your undergarments in a bunch. Scott Shepard is very confused, he has used the racial epithat "nigger" various times on chats sessions, that he didn't know I was on, but he also mentioned to me once a long time ago that he wished he was Black, because folks would take him more seriously. Now if using the word "cracka" (and most of you Europeans don't know the meaning of the word or the context I was using it in) hurts you that much, then how come I don't ever hear any non-Africans on this and other boards complain about your favorite west-coast rappers using the word "nigga" in 95% of their music. Now, it seems that some of you are following a double standard in music. This is an African form of music that can be enjoyed by all, but Africans don't have to follow Eurocentric rules. I think homie said it best Toby Tizzle you are a European dude from the land down under and it's safe to say that you are a "white boy, white man, white dude" etc. So I think you need to be you and face up to it. If I said  Overseer is a cool white boy from England I  talk to is that being a "racist"? No, so I think some of you should just realize race/racism is what controls the world and everyone has to deal with it. And music is not off-limits to that. Now I don't give a fuck who listens to music, but I do find those who try to emulate African-American culture, because they think it's the cool thing to do, then they have a color/culture complex. Just be yourself.  I think I made my point about Scott (and his Oriental sidekick Jonny Tanna) being a fraud and a liar and basically that's what I wanted to show. He has some legit info, but most of it is heresay. And as far as "exclusive" tracks I've learned that you can get anything off the internet I mean he has gotten things from folks that came from me. He's not a mover or a shaker in this business. But enough of Ali G, I think you white kids need to stop being so "race-bitten" and using "racism" to justify words or phrases. If I was a racist I wouldn't be on this board, hiring non-Africans, interacting with non-Africans, and being in a industry that is run by Caucasians (oops is that a racist word?). But you are going to believe what you will and at the end of the day this is only the internet. Most of the folks on here won't even meet face-to-face, so nothing really makes a difference. Some will stay overseas and reply to artists via e-mail that's as close they will get others will be making moves. So to go back to the topic at hand, sharing files is cool, but it's wrong to pirate music that some claim to love, it's a double edge sword. Share files with whom you want, just be aware of those wolves in sheep's clothing.  ;)  
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law