Author Topic: callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked  (Read 4226 times)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Re:callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2003, 01:14:52 PM »
and some will suck so much dick to get a free website, I remember on MSN you dissing dudes that did your site and 2real, miles etc saying they were children and how did they get to work for Death Row.

Can I get a witness??

Damon says: Can we get an upgrade?

Caucasians (oops is that a racist word?).

Coloured guy ((oops is that a racist word?).

nah Cracka is tho and umm...  nigger.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2003, 04:12:41 PM »
Toby...ur a white boy. Ur white, and im guessin ur a boy. So whut'z wrong wit Bein kalled that? And whyteee people get kalled that kuz of whut they kall us. Servez tha "krakaz" ryteee.

As Overseer already asked, why should all white people get called that, because others have been racist? I am white, and I dont particularly have a problem with the white boy label, as long as its in context/good connotation. Meaning, if this 'race discussion' continued, and I wanted to hear a black mans view on things, I would say 'Damon, please speak on this, I want to hear black mans perspective', rather than' get the black boy damon to speak on this'. It just disrespects him and sounds wrong.

I dont agree with Baby G, but Damon had a few points to think about. Artists using the 'n' word is no problem to me. It is a term they are calling each other as a colloquial greeting, description etc, I dont fully understrand the history to why it has such a harsh meaning coming from non-african americans, but that is up to them to call each other that. It has been stated many times some artists have racial attitudes (rass kass where u at?) and I dont agree with that.

I just think we need to stop seeing each other as sepearte people. Thats why in the late 1800's/early 1900's South Africa was such a mess. u have the Afrikaners, English, Native Blacks, and Coloured (mixed race) folks all grouping themselves. Then the Nationalist Party legalised ur race and rights as apart of that race. Unity is the way to go. On this board, we are music fans.

I know we all know this, but as happened in this topic, bringing peoples race into arguments needs to stop. Come up with an intelligent diss, not just "what would he know about money,niggas dont have money" or "how would u know anything about rap, ur a cracka aint ya"

Seeya

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2003, 03:56:53 AM »
and some will suck so much dick to get a free website, I remember on MSN you dissing dudes that did your site and 2real, miles etc saying they were children and how did they get to work for Death Row.

Can I get a witness??

Damon says: Can we get an upgrade?

Caucasians (oops is that a racist word?).

Coloured guy ((oops is that a racist word?).

nah Cracka is tho and umm...  nigger.

Shepard what in the hell are you talking about dude, hahahaha. The only thing I can understand from your severe lack of proper English is that AM7Designs did my group's site for a nominal fee, not any other folks you mentioned. And only one kid works for Death Row (and it's not you). Please get your facts in order. Also let's not talk about dick-suckin' since you are always playing the role of a beggin' ass bitch asking folks for templates and graphic advice. I'm glad you can now openly use the term nigger on this board since you use it discreetly elsewhere. Anyways dude, you are so much involved in what my group does, how about worrying about your pale-skinned ass? You are really on my dick, once I end something you are right back on my shit.

And the only way you'll get even a mile to Death Row is by doing Danny Boy's website, so concentrate on Daniel and do you stop worrying about fools who couldn't care less about you , bloke  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2003, 02:10:49 PM »
Okey sexy xxx

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2003, 05:54:02 AM »
Mikey demands a close lock on this topic  ;)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2003, 07:27:16 AM »
And only one kid works for Death Row (and it's not you). Please get your facts in order.

Yeah Nate is the only guy working for Death Row, he got Miles the job back in the day, miles did nothing but some cgi. Miles Iverson aka Miles *****, the fake kid who talks shit behind peoples back, Iverson = basketball player, wasnt his real name like ppl thought, he from Orange country and got abbused by his father when he used the net too much.

hey damon, talk shit bitch ill cee u in traffic (website traffic/hits) keep it gangsta............

how about worrying about your pale-skinned ass?

Whats wrong with Pale Skin? Its clean. But I dont have that Pale skin, have a look:

<<< N Ma Yunga Dayz

« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 07:27:37 AM by Justine »

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2003, 08:01:07 AM »
Ha ha ha  ;D man what a nerd

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2003, 08:03:31 AM »
yea ok

keep plucking them eyebrows

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2003, 08:12:36 AM »
You aint got no pic on me. AND HAY who the fuck changed my name. Some idiot put metal before my name. Seer what's goin on??

Don Seer

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2003, 08:17:45 AM »
You aint got no pic on me. AND HAY who the fuck changed my name. Some idiot put metal before my name. Seer what's goin on??

lol... seer says u just called him a idiot..... haha  ;D

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2003, 08:24:19 AM »
No, I said some idiot changed my name. Seer whats going on? Which means u might know because it's YOUR board, YOU know who has the ability to change names!

Don Seer

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2003, 08:25:25 AM »
lol......... only 2 people can change names.... me + rud.... plus.. rud's not about right now... and i already said you callin me one..... hahah

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2003, 08:47:38 AM »
Oh rite, I get it now  :P I'm very slow today. Might have something to do with the lack of sleep my girl gave me

Don Seer

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2003, 08:50:21 AM »
so you're an idiot? (we even now.... lol)  ;D

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2003, 08:57:59 AM »
Yeh suppose, I can be an idiot with no sleep and an ashole with no girl ashole hahaha