Author Topic: Acgrundy is a lurker  (Read 3971 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Acgrundy is a lurker
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2012, 01:27:07 PM »
i think rap puts turtle wax in his bunghole

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
^what does it tell you when the only backing u get is from a homosympathizer?

lol, Exhibit B ladies & gentlemen of the jury. The defendant has pulled his usual act & has given up trying to convince the witness (Ray) to see things his way about me so he just goes on to attempt to make it seem like the guy defending reality's opinion is worthless.

You cry louder for acceptance than a twelve year old emo girl.

this has nothing 2 to with acceptance. is that how u feel when u post? always yearning for acceptance, being a gay man in a straight mans world??...i think u look like a timid lil faggot. rayallen doesnt. i think slappin gay frank ocean love songs is a no-no, rayallen doesnt. it's a difference of opinion. i stand behind mine, you gays and gay sympathizers are more than welcome to stand behind yours.

NIK, enough games. There are ten years worth of posts that just scream for attention. Who you tryna fool?

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »
^what does it tell you when the only backing u get is from a homosympathizer?

lol, Exhibit B ladies & gentlemen of the jury. The defendant has pulled his usual act & has given up trying to convince the witness (Ray) to see things his way about me so he just goes on to attempt to make it seem like the guy defending reality's opinion is worthless.

You cry louder for acceptance than a twelve year old emo girl.

this has nothing 2 to with acceptance. is that how u feel when u post? always yearning for acceptance, being a gay man in a straight mans world??...i think u look like a timid lil faggot. rayallen doesnt. i think slappin gay frank ocean love songs is a no-no, rayallen doesnt. it's a difference of opinion. i stand behind mine, you gays and gay sympathizers are more than welcome to stand behind yours.

NIK, enough games. There are ten years worth of posts that just scream for attention. Who you tryna fool?

so is this supposed 2 somehow makes u less of a cocksucker?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
so if u dont write anythin for a while on this forum, and just log in, then Rapsodie will glance on teh "Users Online"-list, see your name, and then call u out for being a lurker?

rapsodie just looks for random reasons to call people out

I learned it from you  ;)

:o
golly, your internet-muscles are bigger than ever, Rap.
don't forget to put turtle-wax on em, so i can see them better

Nah I don't feel comfortable with you ogling my physique. Go hop back on will's dick instead.

DJ Warrior

« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »
example of an independent statement: BG Rapsodie is a virgin who will most likely never have sex with a woman.

AC Grundy just killed Rapsody's pride in one sentence!  ouch

it's probably true too lol

Rapsodie's pimphand has always been strong

ha ha who is this freak?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »
NIK is lurking this thread right now

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:42 PM »
Sikotic is a lurker now  :-\