Author Topic: Question for Brian  (Read 633 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Question for Brian
« on: June 04, 2013, 03:57:12 PM »
If you had to choose between your son being killed, or 100,000 black Muslim babies being killed, which would you pick, and why?

MUHFUKKA

Re: Question for Brian
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:56:45 PM »
pretty standard question haha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
If you had to choose between your son being killed, or 100,000 black Muslim babies being killed, which would you pick, and why?

My son is black
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 05:49:26 PM »

My son is black

no, he is half black.  now quit pussyfooting and answer the man's question.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:06:38 PM »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 08:21:19 PM »
^phil collins' worst single is land of confusion

dude got waaaay more hits than that shit
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 10:13:55 PM »
^phil collins' worst single is land of confusion

dude got waaaay more hits than that shit

Yeah, he has way bigger hits than "Land of Confusion".  But somehow that track really hit me when I was on my trip.  I had a Genesis greatest hits album playing one night after smoking loads of ganja and I had some sort of epiphany listening to that song.  Genesis doesn't usually make political songs, that was like the only political track on the album and it blew me away that night.

The only other Phil Collins political track I can think of is a solo song of his "Another Day In Paradise".  I didn't have that song with me on the trip but I wonder how it would of affected me in that environment.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 10:15:22 PM »
What's the answer?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »
What's the answer?

The religion of Islam has been around as long as Allah has been around, and that is forever.  It is a religion of submission to the Creator.  The Creator is called "God" in English and in Arabic the creator is called "Allah".

All things are in submission to Allah.  Allah created the sun and the moon and they submit to the divine course which he has prescribed for them.  They do not deviate from that course.  Therefore, they are "Muslims" in that they submit to Allah.  

Islam is not named after any person, place, or thing.  Christianity on the other hand, is named after Christ.  Buddism is named after Budda.  Judaism is named after the tribe of Judah.  Yet, the word Islam means submission to the Creator.  Therefore it is timeless.  It is the one religion that has always been there.

Many religions have many Gods.  The Hindu's have something like 1,000 Gods.  The Christians divide God into 3, the father, the son, and the holy ghost.  But Islam on the other hand, has restored religion back to it's origional state.  Which is worship of the Creator.  Islam does not allow the worship of men, statues, or worldly thing.  But rather it is a religion that worships only the Creator of all the worlds, the solar system, and so on.

As Malcolm X stated upon making pilgrimage to Mekkah, "If the white man came to know Islam, and the Oneness of God, then perhaps he could begin to see the Oneness of Mankind".

Therefore, mankind is all one. We are all the Creation, and we submit to the will of our Creator.  Those that recognize this truth and do it willingly, are "Muslims".

Moreover, the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said that, "you have not believed until you want for your brother what you would want for yourself".  The Muslims are all one family of believers.  

Islam is not just merely a dogma as is Christianity.  It is not a set of beliefs that determine whether you go to heaven or hell.  Rather, Islam is a daily practice.  Daily, a persons faith must be renewed and confirmed.  This is done through the 5 daily prayers.

It is the practice of Islam that brings Muslims together.  We all pray towards Mekkah 5 times a day.  For men it is recommended that you pray foot to foot and shoulder to shoulder 5 times a day in rows at the mosque (masjid).   I myself, go to the masjid and pray in this way atleast 2-3 times every week, sometimes 7 days a week and 5 prayers a day. 

We also fast together during Ramadaan.  The whole world over, Muslims take out one lunar month and fast from sunrise to sunset.  This brings us closer together as we are all enduring a similar struggle of going without food or drink during the daylight hours.  At the end of the month we all celebrate together with our holiday which is Eid.

Another aspect of the religion that brings us closer together is the Hajj.  Once in our lives, we leave our homes and everything else behind, to join with more than 1 million worshippers from around the world, from varying backgrounds and social standings, all wearing two simple white clothes and standing and praying in the same desert of Arafat, and making pilgrimage upon the Kabbah in Mekkah and other holy sites.   This also, brings us closer together as believers.  (I, myself performed the Hajj when I was 20 years old, in 2003)

So you see, Islam is a beautiful religion, and the believers are like one body.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 10:31:20 PM »
so you'd kill your kid so you don't have to pay child support huh?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 12:48:46 AM »
What's the answer?

So you see, Islam is a beautiful religion, and the believers are like one body.

One body like the Shia and Sunni brothers who are cuddling in Syria and elsewhere?

Nice oxymoron btw.

Religions are the scourge of humanity, and Islam is the worst one these days.

Islam and its stone age mentality is the main reason why so many North African and Eastern societies are so poor, backwarded and torn apart by violence.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:03:04 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 01:50:47 AM »

One body like the Shia and Sunni brothers who are cuddling in Syria and elsewhere?

Nice oxymoron btw.

Religions are the scourge of humanity, and Islam is the worst one these days.

Islam and its stone age mentality is the main reason why so many North African and Eastern societies are so poor, backwarded and torn apart by violence.

Women are beautiful too.  But they have been the cause of much death and destruction throughout the ages.

...I don't pretend to speak for anyone else.  If you don't see any beauty in Islam then don't practice it.  I personally, think it's a beautiful religion.  I was explaining why I think it's beautiful.  But I don't believe in Universal Truth and what works for me may not work for anyone else.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:52:45 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 02:31:39 AM »

Religions are the scourge of humanity

Amen.

personal beliefs are a whole nother thang but organised religion is just to keep people in control.

Heinz

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »

Religions are the scourge of humanity

Amen.

personal beliefs are a whole nother thang but organised religion is just to keep people in control.

Religion and organised religion are two different things.
In general I have found those that criticize religions to be incredibly uneducated and ignorant of the religions they criticize.
The main argument they have is usually not with the religion but with people doing bad/evil stuff in (a) religions name.
Its a lost cause discussing with people like that.

There is a good quote that goes like this.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information,
which is proof against all argument,
and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
That principle is condemnation before investigation".

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information,
which is proof against all argument,
and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
That principle is condemnation before investigation".

Interesting quote.  Thanks for posting it.

Now Brian,  Answer the question.  I'll even amend it to, would you choose your sons life, or 100,000 other kids regardless of race, religion, creed, etc...  You get the point.  What would you choose?  It's a hypothetical question, quit ducking and dodgin.