Author Topic: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM  (Read 2669 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
Lol, Christmas Eve mass. I dress like that. I fuck with that swag. And yes, that's a G-Shock. It's a dying breed, but I busted it out.

Again, NIK is working with what material he's got. He also lives in a one dimensional world where just because I like finer clothes in life, that means I automatically am clueless with my fists. Brian can get stomped.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2013, 10:32:40 PM »

2.  everyone on here talks shit just to do it, its even why some people have accounts in the first place

And that's cool with you?   I guess that explains why you are a st8 up BITCH!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I didn't even diss your pic in this thread.  I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.   I even said that I used to dress up like that and go to church when my grandma came to town when I was a kid.  You straight up admitted it was a church photo.  So what's up with the hostility bro?  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
Infinite, be "real", come to Queens and get stomped out on camera by the goon squad.

Lil Nicca... I was up in Queens and shouted out to anybody at the forum that wanted to get down with me while I was out there.   Everyone knew the date and time of my arrival and departure in NY.  I posted pics and journal entries from my trip a couple years ago.   

Ain't nobody stomp me out, and you sure as hell weren't gonna stomp me out son!  And your "squad" is preppy abnoxious white boys with collared shirts.

I'll riverdance on your chin.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2013, 10:46:53 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

THE ONLY WAY A GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE CHAM WOULD EVER TALK SHIT IS IF HE HAD A SCREEN TO HIDE BEHIND. WITHOUT THAT SCREEN FOR PROTECTION, HE'D BE A VERY NICE LITTLE BOY WITHOUT ANY SECURITY TO VENT THAT DEEPLY SEEDED ANGER. THATS A GUARANTEE.....AS FOR DISSIN HIS LOOKS, THAT'S HIS PERSONAL CHOICE. NO WAY GOD MAKES PEOPLE LOOK THAT GAY, BROBRO

Heinz

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2013, 11:36:09 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.  

Well put.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 02:03:32 AM »

2.  everyone on here talks shit just to do it, its even why some people have accounts in the first place

And that's cool with you?   I guess that explains why you are a st8 up BITCH!

LOL

I'll address this as if it was a serious statement.

Yes thats cool with me.  Not everyone has to carry themselves with the seriousness of a face to face conversation when theyre on a gangster rap forum that is already filled with trolls and people who are 100% serious but act like trolls.  Its called joking around or fucking around.  If you cant see this reality then you truly are what the "trolls" on here say you are.   Take a look in the mirror, bruh.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:12:12 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:08 AM »

LOL

Yes thats cool with me.  Not everyone has to carry themselves with the seriousness of a face to face conversation when theyre on a gangster rap forum that is already filled with trolls and people who are 100% serious but act like trolls.  Its called joking around or fucking around.  If you cant see this reality then you truly are what the "trolls" on here say you are.   Take a look in the mirror, bruh.

Alright then bro.. If you come on this forum to fuck around and be a bitch, then don't get mad when I call you a st8 up bitch!

...I come because I love hip-hop and the West Coast.  If you ain't down with that then fuck you!  8)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2013, 04:33:58 AM »
steight up bitch

people have their own ways of escaping reality i guess.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2013, 10:22:46 AM »

LOL

Yes thats cool with me.  Not everyone has to carry themselves with the seriousness of a face to face conversation when theyre on a gangster rap forum that is already filled with trolls and people who are 100% serious but act like trolls.  Its called joking around or fucking around.  If you cant see this reality then you truly are what the "trolls" on here say you are.   Take a look in the mirror, bruh.

Alright then bro.. If you come on this forum to fuck around and be a bitch, then don't get mad when I call you a st8 up bitch!

...I come because I love hip-hop and the West Coast.  If you ain't down with that then fuck you!  8)

damn Bri, did a troll steal your kid's lunch money or did you just go off ur meds the last couple of days?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »
Brian ain't about that life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2013, 12:36:05 PM »
Nigga, you're out there hugging African babies. I don't want to hear it.

Even if I wasn't about that life, it doesn't change the fact you're without question not about it.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »
Nigga, you're out there hugging African babies. I don't want to hear it.

Even if I wasn't about that life, it doesn't change the fact you're without question not about it.

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2013, 07:05:20 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.  

Well put.

U dont believe in free will? I believe our appearance is a projection of who we are.