Author Topic: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM  (Read 2676 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »

i mean, he aint as nerdy lookin as you, but come on, now :stupid:

u socially awkward lookin squares clownin on my looks would be the equivalent of shaq clownin on kobe's work ethic.
You don't want me to start digging up old pics my dude

dig what u will, brobro...i can give a shit less. like i said, i've had retarded lookin pics posted on this mufucka, i aint guna front like i didnt. the difference is, i've also had normal lookin ones posted. a lil more than i can say for you.

next time around u should let elton fight his own battles

i aint trippin nik, im just stating the truth and you as always gets ass hurt about it like i fucked your mom or something

but anyways i forgot about that shirt i wonder if i still have it
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2013, 10:33:40 PM »

i mean, he aint as nerdy lookin as you, but come on, now :stupid:

u socially awkward lookin squares clownin on my looks would be the equivalent of shaq clownin on kobe's work ethic.
You don't want me to start digging up old pics my dude

dig what u will, brobro...i can give a shit less. like i said, i've had retarded lookin pics posted on this mufucka, i aint guna front like i didnt. the difference is, i've also had normal lookin ones posted. a lil more than i can say for you.

next time around u should let elton fight his own battles

i aint trippin nik, im just stating the truth and you as always gets ass hurt about it like i fucked your mom or something

but anyways i forgot about that shirt i wonder if i still have it

just tellin it like it is cuzz

NIKDIK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2013, 10:37:16 PM »

JEWGANGSTA

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:18 PM »
cant fuck wit hendricks 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »
Lol son. You have no friends. It's obvious. No true, ride or die, life long friends.

And son is really going to act like he didn't say he discusses my dick size with these so called "assets".

Backtrackin heavy.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »
Lol son. You have no friends. It's obvious. No true, ride or die, life long friends.

And son is really going to act like he didn't say he discusses my dick size with these so called "assets".

Backtrackin heavy.

dont act like u dont have a 2 incher, son. that depression in ur eyes cant be from just bein gay.

and how u just guna make up shit as a comeback? i dont have any ride or die homies? i have too many homies, my dude.. so much that i dont even have enough time for myself, on some real shit. keep makin shit up outa desperation, tho. aint nothin like watchin a gay nerd try anything and everything to dig himself out that deep hole he dug himself. u fuckin wit a real mufucka. nothin will help u but fallin back...others have learned the hard way, but u are too much of a fag for ur own good. trust me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
u fuckin wit a real mufucka.

Niggas Bar Mitzvah was in a chat room and his girlfriend needed to make an account on here just to get ahold of him...

Can't be real life.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2013, 11:02:22 PM »
"niggaz bar-mitzvah was in a chatroom"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2013, 11:10:44 PM »
Nobody but the human instigator himself, Hack really jumped on board shitting on my appearance.

Gotta suck to be alone in real life and the Internet.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »
Nobody but the human instigator himself, Hack really jumped on board shitting on my appearance.

Gotta suck to be alone in real life and the Internet.

lol it's very obvious who the cats who dont wanna open their mouth out of kindness are....that, and the fact that ur hypersensitive ass would follow around any person who said anything about u into every thread. i guess you COULD look worse, tho. at least ur wrists aint limp this time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2013, 11:43:59 PM »
Lolll. Smoov response. Straight denial you're all alone.

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »

why would anyone come in here and shit on u if they have no problems with u? think about it...if a nerdy lookin fag walked into a bar, would everyone all of a sudden start clownin his looks to his face? most would just ignore...some would turn to their homies and say "look at that fag haha"....but u'd be hard pressed finding a person who is fucked up enough to clown u to ur face just cuz they think u look funny. but i guess in ur own lil world that means u dont look like a gayer version of elton john and u really do riverdance on niggaz chins.

Heinz

« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2013, 02:11:22 AM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.  

Well put.

U dont believe in free will? I believe our appearance is a projection of who we are.

The concept of free will is in some ways contradictory to me...It would be a long discussion that probably warrants a separate thread.
I believe physical appearance can be deceiving, if that was the appearance you were referring to?
If it wasn't I agree with your statement that our appearance is a projection of who we are/act as.
But I don't think it is wise to judge others appearance it generally leaves oneself looking like a fool.
A crime I am repeatedly guilty of...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 02:13:51 AM by Heinz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2013, 07:39:04 AM »

why would anyone come in here and shit on u if they have no problems with u? think about it...if a nerdy lookin fag walked into a bar, would everyone all of a sudden start clownin his looks to his face? most would just ignore...some would turn to their homies and say "look at that fag haha"....but u'd be hard pressed finding a person who is fucked up enough to clown u to ur face just cuz they think u look funny. but i guess in ur own lil world that means u dont look like a gayer version of elton john and u really do riverdance on niggaz chins.

LOLOLOLOL. Reaching so far.

But to answer your question, I guess they would shit on me if they have no problems with me. You've been saying for three years how "me and my friend's friends beat people up just because they look like you". According to you, it's fairly common.

But it would make sense for your stories not to match-up lol.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2013, 10:13:38 AM »

LOLOLOLOL. Reaching so far.

But to answer your question, I guess they would shit on me if they have no problems with me. You've been saying for three years how "me and my friend's friends beat people up just because they look like you". According to you, it's fairly common.

But it would make sense for your stories not to match-up lol.

lol more lies...it's all good, my boy. i'm done with this shit. ima stop makin fun of u. heinz is somewhat right, im done breakin u down, for karma purposes, if nothin else.