Author Topic: My trip down to the shops/what i saw at Target  (Read 425 times)

KrazySumwhat

My trip down to the shops/what i saw at Target
« on: June 06, 2013, 03:39:55 AM »
 Man, shit was doin my head in. I pop in EB games mad gorgeous girl behind the counter and shes like leanning forward n shit. My type, brunette, brown eyes.
 Then we head into target and we walking past and i notice this big arse advertisment on teh wall, ike real big. Its a little girl(dunno how old but not yet a teen), shes holding up a pair of panties(bonds) like up over her head with both hands with a big smile on her face and the pic cuts off just above her private area?
 I mean is that just innocent ad iam really fucked up or is something going on there???
 Anyways iam looking for a pressie for my neice feelin kinda fucked up so i leave.
 I sit down on a bench waiting for my mate.
 This Asian lady walks in teh shop infront of with two hot lil daughters and THEN this absolutely gorgeous highschool girl walks past right by me and stands there right infront of me! Such a perfect pair of long smooth sexy kegs, black school shoes and white socks and teh shortest little school skirt youve seen @,@ and to top it off a pony tail and a hair ribbion/bow. Was just like being in an anime!(well i didnt see her panties).
 Lord have mercy!

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Re: My trip down to the shops/what i saw at Target
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 11:20:17 AM »
It's not either-or but both. You are a sick and twisted individual, and the sexualization of children in our culture is also sick and twisted.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 11:34:43 AM »
your brain is ruined....its wired in a way that pretty much makes you a bane to society.

you are damaged goods my friend...something or someone along the way really did you bad son.

Matty

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »
came in for a story about underage girls, wasn't dissapointed.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 02:06:44 PM »
Ban this pedo before the dub gets closed down by the feds

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 07:24:09 PM »
shut up will...we still like him more then you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 07:40:50 PM »
Man, shit was doin my head in. I pop in EB games mad gorgeous girl behind the counter and shes like leanning forward n shit. My type, brunette, brown eyes.
 Then we head into target and we walking past and i notice this big arse advertisment on teh wall, ike real big. Its a little girl(dunno how old but not yet a teen), shes holding up a pair of panties(bonds) like up over her head with both hands with a big smile on her face and the pic cuts off just above her private area?
 I mean is that just innocent ad iam really fucked up or is something going on there???
 Anyways iam looking for a pressie for my neice feelin kinda fucked up so i leave.
 This Asian lady walks in teh shop infront of with two hot lil daughters and THEN this absolutely gorgeous highschool girl walks past right by me and stands there right infront of me! Such a perfect pair of long smooth sexy kegs, black school shoes and white socks and teh shortest little school skirt youve seen @,@ and to top it off a pony tail and a hair ribbion/bow. Was just like being in an anime!(well i didnt see her panties).
 Lord have mercy!

you really belong in jail

that or China

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »

Lol I have nothing against will, but god this had me rolling

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:56:25 PM »
 Lord have mercy!

you really belong in jail

that or China
Why? because i noticed a strange sign? becasue i notice hot young girls in short skirts?

Um why China? i dont get it?  ???

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »

Petey the real life dad who wants a pedo in his eGang

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 11:29:08 PM »
u jerk off to pre-teen models entirely too much, thats all there really is 2 it cuddie

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 02:21:00 AM »
^ I DO?

I still wanna know why China?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »
^ I DO?

I still wanna know why China?

Well the hoes in china are all 16-23 after 23 they can't be whores anymore because they're too old,
I'm Korean but I go to china often for work

On shanghai 1 in 5 women are whores like legit whores prodtitutes

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 12:11:43 PM »
he needs a trip to thailand, if anything

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 12:13:25 PM »

Petey the real life dad who wants a pedo in his eGang

will for some reason thinks its impossible to balance having real relationships (let alone a sex life) with having an internet connection lol.

maybe thats just your issue fam, im just saying.